Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Youtuber called Zara has done a video about mental health and merchandising. Mainly how an earlier wave of youtubers spoke about mental health issues to raise awareness and now rather than destigmatising it is being trivialised. The channel is Dishwashing Liqwid.
Anxiety, social anxiety, depression, even god forbid bipolar and BPD has become a YouTube badge of honour.
People want to be like their fav YouTuber and say they have similar issues. It’s so dangerous, I remember over the last few years seeing ?oella’s comments sections and seeing kids contact her saying how similar they are, because they have anxiety.
The kids wouldn’t even know what anxiety was. It was very clear from their social media’s it was completely fabricated to let her know how much she’s “helped” them.

YouTube has so much to answer for but these YouTubers aren’t “ending stigma”
They’re creating a trend, in a twisted way they’re selling and promoting mental health issues like they would Zooflora.

There is nothing about Meldrums channel that is good or positive, this type of bandwagon content doesn’t shock me from her.
It also becomes a hall pass for her when she’s being called out.

IM sO aNxIoUs TODaY gUYs
#linkinbio #twit

Reactions: 12
Who overpays their mortgage? Well not you Lee, ya wee pleb, YOUR WIFE might but you contribute nothing, you provide no financial security for your family at all, your input is nothing more than a glorified maid/Nanny, sad pathetic little man. Whether we like her or not Mrs Meldrum is the brand, the income comes from her and your children. Your mortgage payments come at the privacy, security and potential mental wellbeing of your kids, hardly something to be proud of is it.

No ones paying to watch you or your dippy eggs wee man!

Reactions: 36
“Babe I need credit for my phone, can I get a top up?”
For God's sake Lee leave the #AD collectable coins alone, how many times it's the plastic ones from Popsicles kindly gifted pig you need, ISN'T IT Lee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For God's sake Lee leave the #AD collectable coins alone, how many times it's the plastic ones from Popsicles kindly gifted pig you need, ISN'T IT Lee!
Omg ?????

Reactions: 1
? someone asked how Pats balls were after his op.....I’m sorry but wtaf is going on?! Who are these people?? Why??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is it me, or are most of these questions the exact same questions he posted last time?

Reactions: 15
Oh man Lee’s only gone and blocked me the wee scamp. What on earth will I do now? How will I know how many eggs he’s eaten each day or how many calories is in his protein shake?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m mortified for them, it’s the same questions repeated from last time he did question time!
what makes a happy marriage, what holidays do you have coming up, the 5 year plan about living their best life, the obligatory gushing post saying he’s a great dad and ends with the all important how is your ballsack! I mean he does spend all day scratching it but I can’t imagine a woman thinking i’ll ask a stranger on Instagram. And it’s woman Lee - “women” is plural, should’ve stuck in at school ? maybe then you’d be able to get a job and look after your family ??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it me, or are most of these questions the exact same questions he posted last time?
It was just another "We are living the best life" post to prove to themselves they aren't shady, lazy creepy fucktards.

He claims to of had more breaks off shore. I can actually believe that because he's basically Reb's personal assistant/Nanny at home.
Can't wait for him to go Dusseldorf for a stag do. Which Nanny is going to have the girls? Reb can't cope for 1 evening "solo parenting" without having to ask Instagram for advice.

Reactions: 20
I’m mortified for them, it’s the same questions repeated from last time he did question time!
what makes a happy marriage, what holidays do you have coming up, the 5 year plan about living their best life, the obligatory gushing post saying he’s a great dad and ends with the all important how is your ballsack! I mean he does spend all day scratching it but I can’t imagine a woman thinking i’ll ask a stranger on Instagram. And it’s woman Lee - “women” is plural, should’ve stuck in at school ? maybe then you’d be able to get a job and look after your family ??
Also,.he experienced some 'uncomfort' after his snip....goodness me; it's DIScomfort!!! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something tells me when Pat is off on his stag do Reb will be on Insta in her come hither nightwear trying to make the wee belter jealous..... ? hopefully she won’t include Poppy this time!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know the snip and all but can’t help thinking Reb’s pregnancy hinting game is strong…off tea, not drinking ?

Reactions: 8
Who overpays their mortgage? Well not you Lee, ya wee pleb, YOUR WIFE might but you contribute nothing, you provide no financial security for your family at all, your input is nothing more than a glorified maid/Nanny, sad pathetic little man. Whether we like her or not Mrs Meldrum is the brand, the income comes from her and your children. Your mortgage payments come at the privacy, security and potential mental wellbeing of your kids, hardly something to be proud of is it.

No ones paying to watch you or your dippy eggs wee man!
When Pat had his vasectomy he had more than his tubes tied, he must have had his balls removed. I would be totally ashamed of my husband if all he did was mooch around all day, DM other women, act like an immature prick (no pun intended) and not contribute financially to the household when he is more than capable. What a total disgrace of a man and as a father figure, what kind of message is he sending?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish to God he would stop speaking to the girls in that high pitched , squeaky voice it's actually doing my head in ??
Discussing his haw maws with strangers never mind a women he must think he's "King Dong "
Rebecca smash that twats phone ☎☎ he's an embarrassment

Reactions: 9
I know the snip and all but can’t help thinking Reb’s pregnancy hinting game is strong…off tea, not drinking ?
She’s been at the gym way too many times exercising for someone that’s pregnant ?! Maybe she’s just been on a healthy kick?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.