Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A family member once bought me a book with man outlines and then the opportunity on each page to draw on the ‘cock’. My (now) 6 yr old found it one weekend morning and had the best time drawing willies ?? all shapes/sizes and was so proud of his work.
I really think she’d make more money and memories with this sort of drawing book ?
Omg, I'm sitting in a car park eating my lunch and reading here, I seriously laughed out loud at that! Hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend works for the Dee view appeal/centre. She has no reach, her and her partners target is a 1k. What a Joke Mrs Freebie face is!!! ????

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok, I'm going to be very uncharitable here. Her target for fundraising for the 10k is only £200!!!! I'm sorry but with 200,000 followers over her platforms why aim for such a small amount?? That is mental! Obviously her heart is not going to be in fundraising which is a shame given her reach.
That's the fundraising target set by Sue Ryder for anyone wanting to run as part of their team. From what I've done in the past you can still set your own target to whatever you want.
So bloody tight she squeaks that one!!
At least her cut and paste job might make her realise she's not running for " a cancer charity" ........Muppet!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’ll have been told that it takes time to go back to blonde after all the box dye if she doesn’t want it like straw. She’ll nae be happy at that!
Haven't seen hair yet but I remember one time she came back blonde and Lee just about jumped on her bones. She looked lovely blonde, but then at that time I thought SHE was lovely. You can put glitter on a turd but it's still a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mo
Plus I’ve just got back from her local Tesco’s and there’s no sign of those awful dressing up outfits anywhere! #tellingporkiesagain?
More lies about nipping in to tesco. It's appalling.

Reactions: 8
That is true, dissenio prints, boden cashmere, love seat, next lamp, oak furnitureland, next clothing, her mattress, her meals, it's all in the background daily.
She could also donate gifted items for raffling....

Reactions: 13
Inspiring ????. Bloody hell, how is she inspiring????. She does bugger all every day 24/7. Some folk are easily pleased????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she could raffle off some of the “kindly gifted” items she has coming up, proper stuff though - not some crappy free face masks or some socks.
Raffle off a night at The Old Course Hotel? A Boden jumper? The laptop she was gifted last year? The 2 printers she was gifted last year?

She won’t. She’s completely incapable of doing anything for anyone else.

Dunno why she’s even bothering.

Reactions: 17
My friend works for the Dee view appeal/centre. She has no reach, her and her partners target is a 1k. What a Joke Mrs Freebie face is!!! ????
Yes, although every penny will count, the appeal is, raise £1,000 and buy a brick.

Reactions: 4
Still can’t get my head around how anyone finds all this gym talk interesting. Most people are at work or are stay at home mums. They’re either working their butts off caring for little ones all day or at paid work all day. She is at the gym ? Poppy is her last child supposedly and she can’t get away from her fast enough. She won’t get that time back. Can’t understand why they can’t go to the gym in the evening. Poppy should be doing fun stuff not “pottering” around the garden ?‍♂ shopping and strapped to her back on walks in the woods which is once again for pat-twit and Reb. How the hell is constant shots of the gym interesting for anyone? ?‍♂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t be surprised if she uses the run as a chance to blag #gifted running gear?
I hope she does get some new workout stuff as those fake Gym Shark ebay leggings will have seen better days by the run at this rate..... ?

#filthylittlecocunt #2dayfreshspray

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone fancy running the 10k? Team Tattle? I reckon we could raise more money for the appeal than old stinky cocunt anyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Inspiring ????. Bloody hell, how is she inspiring????. She does bugger all every day 24/7. Some folk are easily pleased????

View attachment 7030
I can’t understand why they find her inspirational?! She’s dishonest, lazy, untidy, asks people she doesn’t know advice on her clearly distressed children, a woman that gets paid to promote a food bank!! Promotes £300 pounds of gifted clothes that seem to cure her anxiety, even a “lump” in her breast gets a Next ad!!How is this inspirational?? Must ask that woman who posted that what exactly she finds inspirational.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t understand why they find her inspirational?! She’s dishonest, lazy, untidy, asks people she doesn’t know advice on her clearly distressed children, a woman that gets paid to promote a food bank!! Promotes £300 pounds of gifted clothes that seem to cure her anxiety, even a “lump” in her breast gets a Next ad!!How is this inspirational?? Must ask that woman who posted that what exactly she finds inspirational.....
In the same way small time crooks find The Krays inspirational, yummy mummies aspiring to pimp their kids out for money on social media will be inspired by how much she gets for so little effort.

And lets be clear these "follow Friday" tags are nothing more than an attention seeking exercise. For those tagging its a way to poach followers from bigger accounts and for the tagged its an ego stroke. I'd bet half the ones who tag Meldrum are on here bitching about her lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder how she will cope having to run amongst the normal people and maybe get spoken to! Maybe she’ll ask to set off first like the verbs in the GNR or Marathon ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BC4707D4-4341-49DF-B822-0DDC82E73891.jpeg
When Rebs tagged a few mums for her followers to go and followed them, one of the mums she tagged, did the same on her insta and said to her followers go and follow Mrs Meldrum to which my reply was “ Erm no thanks” she then text me to say so so many of her followers said the same I said I wasn’t surprised ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She defo hates the hair then seen as she’s keeping her mug off insta stories!! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 7038When Rebs tagged a few mums for her followers to go and followed them, one of the mums she tagged, did the same on her insta and said to her followers go and follow Mrs Meldrum to which my reply was “ Erm no thanks” she then text me to say so so many of her followers said the same I said I wasn’t surprised ?!

Who was that??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.