Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point the only person to go near her hair would be her “best chums” sister! she’s had something bad to say about her hair every single time and reminds everyone she’s not loyal! I bet she’s already eyeing up the next box dye because it’s still dark. *I asked for this and came out with this stomp stomp stomp, didn’t I lee? And who gets butterflies going to the hairdresser?! She needs to get out more ?
Probably got some #paid partnership #gifted #ad coming up?

Reactions: 3
has she posted on her grid today?

I’m not blocked...still get on her page. But the last post I can see was at the ice cream shop yesterday? It’s seems I’m missing something, or she has deleted posts?
There’s been 3 posts since the ice cream shop

Reactions: 1
This new hair must be horrific for it to stay under wraps? She loves an opportunity to prance about.

Pinkeye has just got home from footy and had Poppy dumped on him, Reb must have been livid having to look after her this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This new hair must be horrific for it to stay under wraps? She loves an opportunity to prance about.

Pinkeye has just got home from footy and had Poppy dumped on him, Reb must have been livid having to look after her this evening.
Perhaps the hair will be an #ad?!

Reactions: 6
I have been checking here religiously today to see a screenshot of her hair ?? i wonder just how bad it actually is??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be waiting for tomorrow to have some totally natural and not posed at all photos taken of her with the new ‘do in the garden or sitting in the boss girl office staring off into the middle distance with her grab hands clutching her “I’m so busy” mug, with some gushing Vom-inducing drivel about her hair bringing her inner peace and attributing the good vibes to her bleeping single Reki session and how she’s soooooo looking forward to the spring, new hair new you! Can’t wait for the book touuuur, life is just wonderful, tra-la-la-laaaaa!!!!!
?????????????

Or she hates it and has taken a Bic razor to it and gone all Kodjac on us...!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok, so my hair make over went a little bit wrong...... don't judge me, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t want to imply anything or trigger anyone.
But she has been ever so anxious lately.
Sometimes you get a tit haircut, and in tears, mooch your way into the bathroom in distress. And BAM

before you know it you’re Scottish Britney circa 2007.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I couldn't resist, stuff the view. I HAD to peek at her tit book video. OMG it's so awful, I hate the orange all the way through. It's a piece of crap for the price. Wonder how long she took to film that video, terrible. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I couldn't resist, stuff the view. I HAD to peek at her tit book video. OMG it's so awful, I hate the orange all the way through. It's a piece of crap for the price. Wonder how long she took to film that video, terrible. :rolleyes:
I didn't bother watching...I was cutting my toenails. A much more delightful experience???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where did she say she didn’t write it?

And she kept saying “we” who’s we Rebs?!?

What a load of rubbish.

Reactions: 8
Where did she say she didn’t write it?

And she kept saying “we” who’s we Rebs?!?

What a load of rubbish.
She will be saying “we” on advice from Flogger-mum. She didn’t write any of it, that’s a given, so to avoid getting into hot water by saying anything that alludes to her having wrote it all on her own, she will say “we” - then if push comes to shove she can back track and say she’s “collaborated” with a team of publishers etc on it...
It’s so calculated.

Reactions: 16
Morning tattlers, Hi Reb ?
I'm calling it for next meldrum bingo! First there was reiki and crystals, then there was lavender! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.