Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still clearly incapable of following the rules.... Where’s that #AD on your advert for your scrapbook ya wee cocunt?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her latest grid post promoting the book...
What is going on with her mouth? Seriously?!!!
She’s been taking inspiration from this girl here - same pose, same mouth, mad hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know it’s an “absolutely adorable” collectible?but who’s really going to pay £3.99 plus PP for an ordinary 50p piece for their 4 year old child? I’ve got all of the Beatrix Potter ones just by checking my change.

Reactions: 4
Her insta story about gruffalo coin I honestly thought when she began to say I've just come up to get F money box that she was going to say to raid it as she needs money for the hairdressers.
Not sure why she's getting the money box though as my children have quite a few special coins like that they come in the presentation box and we have never taken them out of the boxes my daughter has hers on a little shelf in her room my son's are now in our safe as he didn't want them in his room but I would never put them in a money box.

Reactions: 4
Jesus. 3 adverts one after the other this evening.
Soooooooooo organic and remember guyyyyys we only work with brands we so do love and would absolutely buy from ourselves. ???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What is with the constant “so so this” and “so so that”. Bloody hell woman speak properly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surprised fandfclothing have been foolish enough to use her again after the last fiasco

Reactions: 20
She obviously can’t be happy with her “hair transformation” else she would have posted photos of herself by now - you know she’s never one to miss an opportunity to post a photo of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Shut the duck up melds, you only bought these cause you’re getting paid. What a liar making out she’s went for her weekly shop and just happened upon these.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I understand that vloggers need to do ads for income, but they usually have lots of content with ads sporadically sprinkled throughout (and for the most part the ad seems like a good fit for their usual content). With the meldrums it’s just like turning on a shopping channel with item after item that they are flogging. When did the change happen and why? She doesn’t seem to do anything these days that doesn’t involve some kind of sell sell sell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
That AD is so misleading if you miss the paid partnership above the photo (which I often do) the whole I popped in tesco for some bits and just couldnt resist these costumes. Why not write it being truthfully either Tesco sent me some costumes or Tesco said I could pick some costumes for the girls for world book day blah blah blah not write a whole load of tit about going shopping so you can make it sound like you just decided to buy the costumes spare of the moment thing cos that's a load of tit.

Reactions: 30
Bet Pat is waiting by the front door to film his babe of a wife coming home with her new huuuur.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 6956

Shut the duck up melds, you only bought these cause you’re getting paid. What a liar making out she’s went for her weekly shop and just happened upon these.
This in itself is the problem. If she was honest I’d have more respect for her. Honestly at this point I bet if she was sent a glittering turd for the right price she’d flog it. Cos ya know it’s so so shiny ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.