Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel some kind of way every time she complains about Poppy not sleeping at night. Yes, I know how hard it is, I’ve been thorough it myself, but my god, if that’s the only thing she has to deal with.... she’s lucky. This is a woman who gets to stay at home and has her husband there as well! Just hold that baby and try to sleep during her naps during the day, whatever you need to do to recover, I wish she realized how much worse it could have been if she actually had to get up and go to work whether P slept or not [emoji2960]There are moms out there that wake up at 4-5am to get ready for work even if they barely got any sleep at night.

Reactions: 18
I feel some kind of way every time she complains about Poppy not sleeping at night. Yes, I know how hard it is, I’ve been thorough it myself, but my god, if that’s the only thing she has to deal with.... she’s lucky. This is a woman who gets to stay at home and has her husband there as well! Just hold that baby and try to sleep during her naps during the day, whatever you need to do to recover, I wish she realized how much worse it could have been if she actually had to get up and go to work whether P slept or not [emoji2960]There are moms out there that wake up at 4-5am to get ready for work even if they barely got any sleep at night.
Don’t remember Poppy being this many times unwell as she been since they moved to this new house, or is it just me? I wonder though, maybe she’s a different age and that’s why, I don’t know, but imagine when she starts nursery, poor pops☹

Reactions: 4
How can Lee not realize how pathetic he is being staying at home instead of getting a job just to post crap like this on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First comment here but what happened in their new house? I could look back through old threads but I’ve only been reading since thread 24 ??‍♀

Thinking that immunisations will give a full nights sleep! ??? made me chuckle this morning. Children usually get slight temperatures and are unsettled. Obviously hope Poppy isn’t but very naive to think that.

I agree with the comments regarding appearance and always have. Don’t think it necessary but I learnt that questioning it didn’t really stop it or change it so just scroll by now, but i completely understand both sides. Xx

Reactions: 6
First comment here but what happened in their new house? I could look back through old threads but I’ve only been reading since thread 24 ??‍♀
The original owner was murdered by his son in the utility room. Then his body was left in a wheelie bin in the shed for 2 months.

Edit - I believe his head was bashed in with a pet food bowl. Couldn't pay me enough to live there with my children.

• Sad
From the latest grid post Florrie's just had her vaccinations too, the preschool ones are due at 3yrs and 4 months so they've been done very late. Pure laziness. Having said that, with she way she is going - reiki and crystals - we should be thankful she hasn't become an anti-vaxxer.
Actually where I love in Aberdeenshire they do them much later and closer to 4 years. We moved areas and child had theirs at 3.4 months there and then was made appointment just before they turned 4 when the preschool check which we cancelled as they had already had had the immunisations. Had they deferred school a year it could have been later they had them.

Reactions: 1
Thinking that immunisations will give a full nights sleep! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] made me chuckle this morning. Children usually get slight temperatures and are unsettled. Obviously hope Poppy isn’t but very naive to think that.

I agree with the comments regarding appearance and always have. Don’t think it necessary but I learnt that questioning it didn’t really stop it or change it so just scroll by now, but i completely understand both sides. Xx
Glad you mentioned this because it’s very possible that she will get a bit sleepy right after them but then wake up with a temperature at night. This is not to say that I wish that upon them but she needs to consider that she might react that way! Immunizations do not equal full night of sleep. Maybe just a long nap right after [emoji2960]

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have a clue! Neither of them do. With a 15 month old and newborn twins and a husband that worked overseas at the time back then I know the true meaning of no sleep and still do now with a toddler. Those years are a blur most of the time but some of the funniest and best moments of their childhood and as parents looking back I miss them already. I’m sure I’ve never complained as much in the last 5 years as she does! I work too! It’s part of life raising kids, she is too selfish to think of anyone else but herself. and don’t get me started on him, man child ?

Reactions: 11
I'm not trying to censor your comments. Say what you like but like it or not it comes across that you sound like jealous witches rather than someone genuinely bothered about influencers misappropriating the way they run their business. What the hell does someone having possibly a curved spine or a swollen neck have to do with whether she puts Ad or Gifted by her posts, or how she behaves towards her clients (us). No need for such personal comments about people because it just makes you look like the bad person and the troll. It really depends whether you want to come across in a professional manner or whether you are happy to be labelled a troll.
Wow, calling us jealous witches is so mature & in blatant contradiction of your post calling US out for being nasty. POT KETTLE. BLACK ?

Reactions: 10
Ok, I totally get all the nicknames for their house now! Definitely couldn’t live there after that happened. No doubt the house was cheaper because of it.

Reactions: 3
Ok, I totally get all the nicknames for their house now! Definitely couldn’t live there after that happened. No doubt the house was cheaper because of it.
It actually wasn’t cheaper [emoji85]
I remember looking at other houses on the market at that time and there were sooo many better others that were a lot cheaper. I think she just wanted to live close to her parents because let me tell you, the price was astronomical compared to the state of the house + its history. It made no sense. The house actually sat on the market for a while (over a year) because of the high price tag.

Reactions: 4
Thats it.... i FINALLY unfollowed these insta mums, mrs meldrum, mamareid, maisymeow, EN etc etc. You tube unsubscribed too to. I am sick of feeling like II haven't achieved anything, spending my hard earned money on shite cause i 'need' it. The final straw for me was MaisyMeow. I usually really like her and think she is relatable but she did a clothes haul, shoes for £85, jackets for whatever and Im thinking your on maternity wage now and I am on full time wage and couldnt afford that. They really are damaging peoples actual mental health and not just the mental health that Mrs M makes up that she has. Something really needs to be done about them because it is becoming a joke.

Rant Over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It actually wasn’t cheaper [emoji85]
I remember looking at other houses on the market at that time and there were sooo many better others that were a lot cheaper. I think she just wanted to live close to her parents because let me tell you, the price was astronomical compared to the state of the house + its history. It made no sense. The house actually sat on the market for a while (over a year) because of the high price tag.
Yes, they didn’t get it for much of a bargain either, the sellers lost £5,000 on the sale. Meldrums were punching above their weight though and tried to get another house for a knock down price but the owners refused to sell?

As another commentator said earlier...Poppy woke after 8 hrs of sleep...my son was a very bad sleeper and if he had slept a solid 8 hrs I would have been turning cartwheels!

Reactions: 10
Her latest instastory. Her and lee sitting at the door and she says “poppy is around here somewhere, can’t actually see her at the moment”. That makes me so uneasy. When will these 2 ever learn?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She thinks immunisations will make Poppy sleep better? Eh?
She’s nay right in the heed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who, in their right mind, would be excited about the crappy side effects of immunisations? Presumably she's talking about her having a temperature and feeling a bit off colour? It's not something to look forward to ?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The original owner was murdered by his son in the utility room. Then his body was left in a wheelie bin in the shed for 2 months.

Edit - I believe his head was bashed in with a pet food bowl. Couldn't pay me enough to live there with my children.
I really believe this has made that house a really bad place to live, imagine that poor mans last s ecounds of life realising his own flesh and blood was killing him, she believes in the healing of reiki and crystals get out of there now, maybe it’s her and poppy who feel it. I know I can pick up any bad vibes and my Nan was just the same.?

Reactions: 9
I wondered what she meant by that " hopefully make her sleep" ??? ???
They paid private for a chicken pox vaccination for Poppy but to be honest the wee soul has been constantly unwell since . I wonder if the big girlies have been immunized ???
Some of the kiddy immunizations can knock them out a little, but from what I remember of my daughter's 1 year ones, they made her feel really rough! High temp, really upset, that kind of thing! They may be in for an even worse night tonight! ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.