Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also "hoping they make her sleep tonight" ?? she's awful!
I wondered what she meant by that " hopefully make her sleep" ??? ???
They paid private for a chicken pox vaccination for Poppy but to be honest the wee soul has been constantly unwell since . I wonder if the big girlies have been immunized ???

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the reports, this thread has taken a turn for the worse and a couple of posts have been deleted. It's much better if we support each other and are thoughtful. Personal attacks on posters is strictly against the rules.

If you don't get on with someone please just use the ignore button so you never see their posts :)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s so unfriendly in real life though, looks at you like she’s so much better than everyone else, she scuttles around the gym like she’s embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone, probably because they know what most folk think about them locally ???at least she’s stopped taking photos of herself in the changing area, total invasion of privacy ?
This is exactly her! Met her plenty now and she couldn’t have been more cold and offstandish, looks at you up at down and has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp not this manic smile she is painting on. Very unfriendly and not approachable atall. Everyone at the gym will be laughing at her and lapdog. They like how the lifestyle looks and not there to put in the hard work or if they do they are just wasting it with the wrong diet ?‍♀ I bet there was the good old “couples who train together stay together” jokes yesterday from them too ?

Reactions: 18
I wondered what she meant by that " hopefully make her sleep" ??? ???
They paid private for a chicken pox vaccination for Poppy but to be honest the wee soul has been constantly unwell since . I wonder if the big girlies have been immunized ???
From my experience injections makes children sleep less then sleeping better.

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? She’s doing a video on reiki and how it “cured” her after ONE session?!

Here’s my specific question then:

Why do you speak so much shite?

Oops that’s not reiki specific ??
Reminds me when she became a slimming world expert after looking at a few Instagram pages and copying their posts.
Then sleep management....Mrs Hinch....
It's all rinse and repeat. Mrs xyz mentions something so Reb jumps on it for 2 days/weeks and when Mrs abc posts about the next miracle cream or activity Reb will jump on that.

The sheep aren't seeing she's so superficial and attention seeking its sad she gets away with talking shite.

Reactions: 16
From the latest grid post Florrie's just had her vaccinations too, the preschool ones are due at 3yrs and 4 months so they've been done very late. Pure laziness. Having said that, with she way she is going - reiki and crystals - we should be thankful she hasn't become an anti-vaxxer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the jabs were done at age 4?

Explains it though, F needs jabs so Coco Pops gets dragged along reluctantly for hers, too...

God, this thread has made me so bitchy.

Reactions: 8
I really don't think people should make personal comments about appearances and call names like hunchback. It's childish and unnecessary. She's had 3 kids and quite frankly, she looks bloody good in a bikini. I think it takes away from what this forum is about when people become personally bitchy. It's about not adhering to the codes and ethics of being an influencer, not what someone looks like.
I agree with this! AND I also think it’s okay to not just scroll past a comment and flag it and say I don’t agree with this. Otherwise if we can’t do that we’re doing a Meldrum. And we don’t need an ensuing argument about someone taking offence at someone disagreeing with their comment. No one stops anyone from commenting but I think we have a right to disagree with views.

Reactions: 14
I thought the jabs were done at age 4?

Explains it though, F needs jabs so Coco Pops gets dragged along reluctantly for hers, too...

God, this thread has made me so bitchy.
Maybe is varies by health board but certainly in the Lothians it's 3 years and 4 months - I know because my daughter had hers done last week.

Reactions: 3
Maybe is varies by health board but certainly in the Lothians it's 3 years and 4 months - I know because my daughter had hers done last week.
The NHS guidance is 3 years 4 mths. My daughter didn't get called for hers until she was over 4 for her preschool immunisations. I imagine they have a window with which they call the children, with 3 years 4mths being the earliest point. Perhaps she was electing to get Poppy the chicken pox vac.

Reactions: 2
The NHS guidance is 3 years 4 mths. My daughter didn't get called for hers until she was over 4 for her preschool immunisations. I imagine they have a window with which they call the children, with 3 years 4mths being the earliest point. Perhaps she was electing to get Poppy the chicken pox vac.
I remember Rebecca saying ina vlog that she didn’t get the other girls vaccinated against chicken pox because she didn’t have the money but she was going to have Poppy vaccinated? If am not mistaken so you probably right.

Reactions: 2
Regarding her latest post...so when exactly does she do any “work” or just throw together 6 minute day in the life complete with kitchen roll add. Well done reb. I wish we all had the luxury of telling our bosses, sorry I don’t want to work today because the sun is out.

Reactions: 10
I also live in Aberdeenshire and my daughter was called for her jabs just after she turned 4. I did enquire about it at our medical centre when she was around 3 years 5 months as she hadn't been called yet and I thought they had maybe forgotten about her, but they told me it was 4 years for our area.

Reactions: 3
I’m here to talk trash about the Humdrums, sorry i have not and would not call her hunchback, however she has seriously got bad posture and SHE goes on about her fat neck!!! As I’ve said she prances about saying she’s put on all this weight ( still a size 8) how does that make anyone who hasn’t snapped back into shape after kids feel? She poses around lapping up the praise from the ? but seems not to give a tit that pervs are watching her kids! I’m sorry your son is poorly but I am commenting on Rebecca, nobody else! I have never commented on the girls, they are beautiful and are being let down by the two goons raising them! Pat and Edgy though, fair game!

Reactions: 23
[emoji1787] it’s very strange! From a distance he looks like a teenager by the size and stature of him and up close its all wrinkles and lines, the whole time they were away he looked like he had conjunctivitis too what was going on with his eye!
He popped a vein from reading too much on here [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot fathom these floggers anymore. There is a paedophile ring on YT which has caused all comments to be disabled for safety reasons and all they bleat on about is what an inconvenience it is to them and how is affecting their engagement.
For gods sake, open your eyes you morons!!!!
It makes me sick to my stomach. They only seem to care about the money, it’s disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if I fully believe in the hippy stuff but I have wondered if her mental health has been influenced by their new house. That place could have a bad energy (aura?) given it’s gruesome history.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.