Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
? it’s very strange! From a distance he looks like a teenager by the size and stature of him and up close its all wrinkles and lines, the whole time they were away he looked like he had conjunctivitis too what was going on with his eye!
I’m sure she mentioned on stories that Pat had conjunctivitis. Possibly around the time of The Great Sheep Rescue?

Aside from the inability to keep their stories straight and the boring content (why on earth did they get pick n mix and not go somewhere like Janetta’s? I haven’t been there since I was a nipper but it was so amazing that the memory is still vivid. A nice walk around the university would have been picturesque, too, but the lure of the ‘spa’ was too great) the actual filming and editing was noticeably better than their videos of late!!

Reactions: 7
And I’ve just seen on her stories that she’s booked Poppy in for her jabs late. “Better late thsn never,” she says. Well yes, but better to have them on time which isn’t hard when you have two SAHP!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
And I’ve just seen on her stories that she’s booked Poppy in for her jabs late. “Better late thsn never,” she says. Well yes, but better to have them on time which isn’t hard when you have two SAHP!!!
I think it's because Poppy has been ill constantly they haven't been able to take her.

Reactions: 2
Just watched vlog. I’ll give them some credit: much better editing etc than the last few! Can’t believe they’ve put so much more effort in here than they did for others which were paid ads! Spa shots are so cringe though!

Reactions: 9
Tell me that’s not her 1 year jabs only getting done now?! ??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think it's because Poppy has been ill constantly they haven't been able to take her.
Been able to take her away though multiple times since she turned one... priorities eh?! ? these two bring it all on themselves.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I said the same thing about 8 threads back but honestly it’s pointless as we can’t control what others write on here as it’s a trash thread so people are going to discuss everything. If something upsets you maybe report it to admin or block those users who offend you maybe ?
As I have said earlier I have no qualms saying anything about how she looks when she blatantly loves herself and prances and poses around waiting for praise from the sheep, I don’t think she’s all that and don’t mind saying so on a gossip site.! Personally I think it’s the least of her worries, I’d be far more worried about what the peados were saying about my little girls that I put on the web for them to perv over.!

Reactions: 18
Looking forward to his snow chat already..........not
Would you have a look at this snow! Me and little coco pops chicken nugget cocolicious feral baby wild child savage sweet P are heading out sledging aren’t we darling while the big kiddos are at school and nursery then we’ll pick up the big legend Safiyah and Go Florrie! and head off for a sledge on the big hill - oocha it’s gonna be a belter!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You’re much more charitable than me.
Been able to take her away though multiple times since she turned one... priorities eh?! ? these two bring it all on themselves.
Oh I wasn't defending it at all! - missed out the eye roll emoji at the end ?
My son is the same age as Poppy, in creche and goes out and about and was well enough to have them done on time! I think the fact Poppy (and the other girls) seem to be very very sicky children is their own doing! Only once have I had to delay either of my childrens jabs and that was by a week due to hospital admission. Poppy will be 19m next week it's ridiculous leaving it so late.

Reactions: 9
It’s 3 degrees in Banchory today with frost on the ground and a wind, it’s sunny but chilly! Definitely not bbq weather ??? started to sound like pat there ? i’ll stop with the belting weather chat ?

• Haha
Also "hoping they make her sleep tonight" ?? she's awful!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh I wasn't defending it at all! - missed out the eye roll emoji at the end ?
My son is the same age as Poppy, in creche and goes out and about and was well enough to have them done on time! I think the fact Poppy (and the other girls) seem to be very very sicky children is their own doing! Only once have I had to delay either of my childrens jabs and that was by a week due to hospital admission. Poppy will be 19m next week it's ridiculous leaving it so late.
Oh no! I knew you weren’t defending them either! It’s one thing for a poorly toot to miss their jabs say for a few weeks - not 7 months! They don’t seem to get immunisations are set at specific points for a reason. ?

Reactions: 5
Would you have a look at this snow! Me and little coco pops chicken nugget cocolicious feral baby wild child savage sweet P are heading out sledging aren’t we darling while the big kiddos are at school and nursery then we’ll pick up the big legend Safiyah and Go Florrie! and head off for a sledge on the big hill - oocha it’s gonna be a belter!
I read this in his voice in my head! ???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.