Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant say much more but the Hotel in St. Andrews is gifted.
Don't ask where I work...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve recorded his stories incase he deletes him saying he booked it. Showing it to the CMA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought he paid for it?!??
He made a boob
It was complicated arrangement
He dident want anyone feel bad after their free cottage break in aviemore.

Censorship sheep and insta
Blind eye from brands
Weak ASA
Thinking they to small fry for CMA
Getaway with every time

Their greed and liesis sickening

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Pants on Fire!!
OMGosh!!!! I can’t believe it!!! This isn’t normal!! I mean yes it was a bit much to believe they actually paid for it but saying he booked it and not declaring it!!! I’m emailing the CMA and tell them this can’t carry on, it’s breaking the law, and it’s not far! If they don’t sort it out I will take it further?

Reactions: 13
My money is on a partnership with booking.com or something very similar..

The two of them are absolute parasites.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Someone do the new thread - the. We can celebrate her shadyness getting her past the sickening Inghams!!

Reactions: 7
He clearly stated “I got a bargain of a deal 150 quid for bed and breakfast”.

He is a total wanker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This whole time every post and story should have had ad.
It’s not like trying to get away with not declaring lamps and sofas although they should, this is an active ad.
Disgusting

Reactions: 12
Close enough...it is a partnership via an agency! And now I will sign off before I lose my job. Thank you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm getting a bit of anxiety that we're on page 55!

This looks like the one with the most votes, there was another but was double the length needed to fit.

Someone want to create it? It's easy

Mrs Meldrum #25 some abs, a jumper, a show for free. I got it all to help the anxiety

EDIT: looks like things have moved on so maybe @Anita should create it with the new suggestion

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.