Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will one of the admins make a new thread? I tried but couldn’t work it out and now I have to go to WORK.
Yes, I have a real job!

Reactions: 8
Who changes their lipstick to match the red spotty swimsuit for the spa? She’s crazy. Your in a bloody spa.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I told him to have a rest in the car in his nice comfortable chair, look at him now!!! Can’t keep his eyes open??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I posted a comment on Mrs M's Instagram abs post last night. Basically said how can she greet about anxiety then pose half naked. Ooft if I did! The meldrum mafia been on my case ever since ?? Some even trying to add me, jog on arseholes ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So fecking sad

They cant have private couple time

Seem as wee lee paid with his own dollar.

Thourght 150 night just includes breakfast no spa
Only away for a night and can’t put that bloody phone down. It’s all for content on her channel.

Reactions: 10
I posted a comment on Mrs M's Instagram abs post last night. Basically said how can she greet about anxiety then pose half naked. Ooft if I did! The meldrum mafia been on my case ever since ?? Some even trying to add me, jog on arseholes ??
He’s a nasty piece of work when he wants to be.

Reactions: 11
So Rebby doesn’t understand how women can put other women down....so why retweet ‘only people with skinny genes should wear skinny jeans’ How is that empowering or kind???

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I saw that ? ‘wait until summer and you’ll see half naked’ or something similar ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She desperately needs to sort out her posture. Her rounded shoulders age her by decades and that posture is only going to get worse and cause her significant back and neck pain going forward. It's not healthy for a young woman

Reactions: 6
So fecking sad

They cant have private couple time

Seem as wee lee paid with his own dollar.

Thourght 150 night just includes breakfast no spa
They are making use of the leisure facilities which are included in their room charge. He’s saying Spa like he’s all fancy.. anyone can use the jacuzzi and hot tub ya fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the YouTube comments ‘i’m Still a size 8, everything just fits better’ ??? maybe you weren’t a size 8 then love

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Suprise trip" but that explains the sudden purchase of the Primark swimwear a good few weeks ago ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.