Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think so. Looks quite red in the car.

View attachment 6325
Beginning to wonder if it is the same day. She has different clothes on and her hair is totally different. This was her in the car on the way and yet the one drinking the drink looks completely different. How odd considering it states it is before they go to the hotel.
View attachment 6324
Actually, she probs just put a jumper on and changed her lippy. She should stick with the red. The orange is very aging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They claimed they used this mortage broker in the now deleted we brought a house diary video.

They even tried to advertise their solicitor

Mortgage broker must be a miracle worked.

She said 1 bank turned them down and they were depressed then suddenly they moved in and had brought their dream home
Which they now dislike.

Lee felt they offered too much.

She replied to 1 fan we found a different bank.
Because that was a likely story that they found another bank that approved the mortgage on the same day that the first one was refused for the amount the needed, which was less than the mortgage in principle was.

The first mortgage took over a month to be approved, but the 2nd one a few hours. ?

Personally I think they do have a mortgage of some sorts but a lot smaller than they should of had if they bought it all themselves - they have too much disposable income to squander on personal trainers.

Daddy cannon must have paid the difference on what they couldn’t get, because Princess Reb just had to have Murder Mansion!! Plus there would have been the £33K LBTT to pay, personally I would be sick paying that just to
move 2 mins up the road.

Reactions: 5

I just don’t know what to say about these bad boy double deckers.....

????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over lee saying that the golf hole is too close to the path ?
Like the home of golf needs your critique ??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's looking for suggestions on what to do in St Andrews... I dare someone to point her in the direction of the Bobbi Brown store for an eyebrow lesson

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's looking for suggestions on what to do in St Andrews... I dare someone to point her in the direction of the Bobbi Brown store for an eyebrow lesson
A night away with the husband, no kids, a £150 hotel room.....

Erm......

I can tell you what I’d be doing if it was me & my husband! And it doesn’t involve buying sodding pick & mix!

???‍♀??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They claimed they used this mortage broker in the now deleted we brought a house diary video.

They even tried to advertise their solicitor

Mortgage broker must be a miracle worked.

She said 1 bank turned them down and they were depressed then suddenly they moved in and had brought their dream home
Which they now dislike.

Lee felt they offered too much.

She replied to 1 fan we found a different bank.
Why do they go to the effort of making these videos and sharing such information, to then just bloody delete them ??‍♀

Reactions: 3

Erm......

I can tell you what I’d be doing if it was me & my husband! And it doesn’t involve buying sodding pick & mix!

???‍♀??‍♀
They've even been bloody shopping to H & M, when they can go there any time they like???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do they go to the effort of making these videos and sharing such information, to then just bloody delete them ??‍♀
Because they deleted the video 3 reasons

1 made them look like idiots
It was clear lee was less keen on house.
Also she showed garden which showed her location.

2 it brought up too many questions
The deletion makes me think they hiding something In relation to this house purchase.

Reactions: 10

Erm......

???‍♀??‍♀
Lol its so weird

All they do is shop
Random walk.

Other people's husbands appear sometimes in the vlogs and the stories.

But you never feel they they sacrifice their whole privacy if their relationship.

Humdrum marital issues

Too much time together
No info is scared
She talks to him like tit
He makes negative remarks about women and the way they look Lisa kudrow prime example and messages other women sheep and other vloggers.
They both lost their sense if identity
They both loving the attention sometimes feels like a contest and reb gets in a strop if lee gets more nicer comments or attention.
Or lee doesn't do what she wants.
I don't see themselves as equals
They cant have much to say to each other about their day.
Reb pulls her weight less than lee with house /kids/shopping /cleaning and cooking.

Some romantic break this is

They can never switch the camera off

This break I think is much needed to discuss a way forward personally mentally and professionally.

Reactions: 8
They've even been bloody shopping to H & M, when they can go there any time they like???
Exactly what I thought. Who goes away for ONE NIGHT with the husband to such a gorgeous place and goes to H&M that’s a total embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.