Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind shite Boden jumpers & crappy tea’s. You know what helps my mental health??
This thread!! ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So the girls will wake up tomorrow and be told they’re leaving them for the day/night? Nothing like preparing your kids eh?

I imagine it’s all to try and make some decent content, the two of them can pose for as long as it takes to get the ‘insta shot’ without the kids getting bored and distracting them.
Bath robe shot incoming....
???

So wee P isn’t sleeping, so what do they do?
Dump her with Nanny Alison!

The Meldrums are an absolute cluster duck.

A night in St Andrews ?? wow. Setting the world on fire.

It’s meldrum holiday bingo time!

-bath robe photo
-photo of champagne flutes
-photo of Mrs M at the dinner table with some cheesy caption like “would ya look at this babe!” (Boke ?)

Urghhhhhh god. I have so much second hand embarrassment for them.

Looooosers!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have to laugh - none of the “uplifting” Instagram accounts that she tagged in her tummy photo have acknowledged it....
bit embarrassing...!!
???‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least three of them have acknowledged it & gushed appropriately (!!) in the comments under the pics

Ewww, she tagged Kelly the bees knees in that picture, the crazy lady who says ‘duck you’ to her followers when she gets angry. Very nice Rebecca, keeping it classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kelly bees knees insta stories...she asks what makes you unfollow someone, take a read of them... ?

Reactions: 3
Katie Ellison asking in her stories today what to put on her lounge wall. Showed the ONE blue wall saying she wouldn’t want more than one as would be too dark. ? Take note edgy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooooh I reckon he’s posted that on there on purpose hoping their ‘fans’ will show up asking for an autograph. Being a public figure and all these are the perks of the trade ? absolute legend he is ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe that any of you are frowning upon the fact that poor old Reb's and Pat need to get away for a wee while. Come on, stop being so heartless????. It breaks my heart, it really does. They so deserve a break from their very full on hard lives, it's not easy you know????. You imagine how life is when you have to sit there constantly with your finger over the delete and block button. It's very wearing I can tell you. Then there's the pretending that you've actually bought stuff out of your own hard earned money, and trying to hide the fact that it was given to you. Mooching is hard work too, walking in the woods, going to the gym, it all takes its toll???. Having a day to yourselves, when you can do whatever you bloody like... that's debilitating, it's not easy. I wish you would all be more sympathetic to them????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't follow her much but its mad how she's almost overtaken the Inghams in thread numbers/posts! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been a 10/10 tw@t today! Just when you think she can’t get worse. Sent an email to Boden tonight too, you can’t just lump mental health and gifted £100+ jumpers making it all better, together. I honestly think she lives on another planet and has no touch with reality. In her defence she never did make it to the real world, she’s never had a proper job, did she even have friends!? All her friends are just Lee’s friends partners or their neighbours....she’s went from spoilt brat as a kid, probably ditched her friends to hanging out with her older bf (who was hanging around with his under age gf and staying over when she used to sneak him in for the night, she revealed this on a ask us anything video once) to going to uni the this sh!t show ?

Reactions: 9
Is Safiyah still alive? In the last few videos I've watched, we've barely seen hide nor hair of her. If you didn't know anything about them, you'd swear they only had two children. Also why does she keep calling Poppy a savage? She's your typical toddler Rebecca, just get over it. She's pretty well behaved compared to some I've seen. She is such a drama llama.

Reactions: 15
Is Safiyah still alive? In the last few videos I've watched, we've barely seen hide nor hair of her. If you didn't know anything about them, you'd swear they only had two children. Also why does she keep calling Poppy a savage? She's your typical toddler Rebecca, just get over it. She's pretty well behaved compared to some I've seen. She is such a drama llama.
Broken,feral,wild,savage? This is not how I would refer to any child, let alone my own. I know some people will use terms like ratbag/toe rag affectionately but for parents of three lovely girls, who bang on about female empowerment and raising their children to be confident...such terms are horrible indeed.
Ok, Poppy may not understand but the other two will overhear these descriptions of their sister.
Poppy seems your average child that wants to explore everything, assert her independence and discover more than the route on the woodland walk. I have a 2 year old who is the same constantly on the go and so full of energy.
Give Poppy the attention, let her channel her creativity in paint not chocolate dipping sauce, collect leaves on your woodland walks...actually Reb, you wrote the book on being creative with children, you are the expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the heck do they actually do everyday? Their vlogs/stories are just SO boring now I swear my day to day would be more interesting. When lee worked away from
Home and she did it by herself she seemed much more motivated and achieved so much more in a day.
Being the main earner isn’t all she thought it would be-it’s stressful believe me I know.
How can 2 adults do nothing all day apart from school run and the gym. Yet their house is awful, videos don’t get uploaded etc.
Anyway I never really spoke out to any of the companies she has worked with but an email is def going to boden- I have always ordered lots from boden especially for my kids but after her prancing about in her £140 jumper I am so disappointed at them working with her.

She clearly picked the most expensive item she could fine just because it was free. What a twit!

Reactions: 13
Oh dear... I call my kids some baaaad things to my husband once they're in bed and can't hear me ? the joys of being a stay at home mother of two little kids!! They get to you!! however it would break my heart if I was doing it on video, posting them videos online for not only the world to see but also those kids and their school friends. Imagine growing up knowing your mum didn't like you and made your dad get the snip after having you because you're such a Savage bad child because you couldn't sit through a movie at 1!!!!! and all your school mates knowing too!...even better, imagine being a parent of a little toddler and wanting them so sit through movies and not play or move or make noise so you could lounge!!! Should have had a reborn doll Rebs, not another child ?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
???

So wee P isn’t sleeping, so what do they do?
Dump her with Nanny Alison!

The Meldrums are an absolute cluster duck.

A night in St Andrews ?? wow. Setting the world on fire.

It’s meldrum holiday bingo time!

-bath robe photo
-photo of champagne flutes
-photo of Mrs M at the dinner table with some cheesy caption like “would ya look at this babe!” (Boke ?)

Urghhhhhh god. I have so much second hand embarrassment for them.

Looooosers!
-Rooftop spa boomerang of Rebs in her bikini showing off her new bod
-Gunshow from Melds in his #gifted budgie smugglers
-Photo on Swilken bridge
-Cringe forced singalong in the car “yess ya -belter ROADTRIP”
-Pat the prat selfie of golf course begging for a free round
-Cheeky wee Ale pic / Cocktails
-Picture of my absolutttttee BABE of a wife at dinner
-Walk into town centre as meal at Road Hole out of Pats budget - bets on Pizza Express
-Tour of bedroom - never seen a hotel room before CANT WAIT
-Gushing selfie of them both on their well deserved break

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also a mention of how much they miss the girlies whilst clearly not missing them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.