Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever seen her wear anything expensive? Or cashmere? Never. Not even when going out. She’s buying stuff off of ASOS or raiding her sisters wardrobe. But give her the chance for some freebies and it’s the most expensive stuff Boden sell. Watch out for a £200 coat next!!
I'm calling the 300 quid biker jacket, then she can ditch the current plastic fantastic number that currently comes out as "Edgy Evening Wear".
Maybe they could also throw in a nice pair of black, leather ankle boots ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have we ever seen her wear anything expensive? Or cashmere? Never. Not even when going out. She’s buying stuff off of ASOS or raiding her sisters wardrobe. But give her the chance for some freebies and it’s the most expensive stuff Boden sell. Watch out for a £200 coat next!!
Remember she wore her mums dress once to a Christening with the Minnie Mouse shoes she picked up in the airport ??

The jumper isn’t even that colour on the website - she put that bleeping stupid filter she does on every photo of late so if I was Boden I wouldn’t be happy she’s altering the image of the product she’s being paid to advertise.

I know she loves a pop of colour on her lips, I do too but she needs to stop reaching for that bleeping peach or whatever it is cos it just makes her look like Linda in the Exorcist in my opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm calling the 300 quid biker jacket, then she can ditch the current plastic fantastic number that currently comes out as "Edgy Evening Wear".
Maybe they could also throw in a nice pair of black, leather ankle boots ?
No not the ankle boots I have. I would cry!!! ?

Reactions: 2
Isn’t the latest grid picture the worst picture of reb to date!!! She looks awful! Awful makeup, fakest smile, wrinkles, very obvious drawn on eyebrows, almost orange in colour, awful lip stick! If poppy wasn’t in the picture to distract the eye then I think I would have thrown up!
For a laugh, zoom in on it. Her make up is terrible... Especially the brows! Dreadful!! But yes, smiling like a weirdo in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully i will also get gifted a jumper and can make a full instant recovery!??‍♀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
“Boden have such high quality pieces”

Does Reb think she’s Vera Wang now?

duck off.
Yeah they bloody do, compared to her beloved Pradamark shite! ? (no offence but I’m fed up of her, constant Primark hauls then bangs on about brands like this - yes sheepies, because she gets it all for bloody free! She will be back primarking it up again when her “campaign” ends!!) ??

Reactions: 10
She said she hadn’t posted an AD in a week.... the love seat was 4 days ago.

She’s a bleeping rocket.

A gift is an AD Reb!

Reactions: 14
Aiming high I see....!

It’s a dream to wear a jumper? Which will inevitably be up on Gumtree before the week is out.

Give me strength!

I thought the same “a dream come true” not aiming very high is she. I honestly fear for those children having morally bankrupt parents like that isn’t setting them much of an example!

Reactions: 8
Get well soon. It's a horrible condition, I had it as an adult too. It does get better, but it takes time. ?
Aw thanks hun! Was hospitalised with it last October and haven’t felt well really since, which triggered depression and resulted in me just not feeling like me anymore? Wish someone told me a few months ago that all i needed a boden jumper! ???‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How could your cheeks not burn if someone called you out in such a clever way ! Banging on about a jumper when you’ve had people declaring their own MH struggles -

Reactions: 15
Aw thanks hun! Was hospitalised with it last October and haven’t felt well really since, which triggered depression and resulted in me just not feeling like me anymore? Wish someone told me a few months ago that all i needed a boden jumper! ???‍♀
I'm glad you're laughing! Fingers crossed you're on the up soon. Its a long haul and I'm not surprised it's affected you emotionally. Serious ill health like you've had makes us realise how fragile we are. ? Don't forget if you get a jumper you'll maybe need Rami and herbal tea to be sure it's a fix all as per Dr Meldrum! Big hugs. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Glandular fever is awful, it took me so long to feel better.
I’ll lend you my £4 Breton to help your recovery.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.