Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s working very hard to reply nicely to people. She knows people are watching and waiting. She cannot loose that boden partnership now can she. And sorry Rebecca. The navy chair should have been an AD. Only 4 days ago. But that’s over a week in your eyes ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s deplorable that she did not take the time to respond to all the people who commented on her ‘anxiety’ post at the weekend, yet on her Boden post she is replying back to everyone for engagement stats. She honestly has no genuine empathy toward others. The more I watch her engagement the more I am disgusted by her. Narcism of the highest degree x

Reactions: 33
Firstly, scamp sounds like a little yappy terrier...must be Lee!

Secondly, how utterly irresponsible of her to suggest buying “stuff” to relieve anxiety...no Reb it doesn’t stop the thoughts that spiral into the dark places where you don’t want to go.

She’s an absolute cockwomble.

Reactions: 15
That’s right get the kids earning their keep 16
Months old and let’s show the people how
We brush our teeth... could tell she was losing her rag with her but plastered on a smile for the ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone’s working very hard to reply nicely to people. She knows people are watching and waiting. She cannot loose that boden partnership now can she. And sorry Rebecca. The navy chair should have been an AD. Only 4 days ago. But that’s over a week in your eyes ?
She's working SO hard to be nice in her comments, probably not even her replying lol. I hope she's wearing that tit fitness built to show Rami just HOW hard she'd been working .... so obvious it's funny!!

Reactions: 5
Can someone please respond to her reply that she hasn’t had any ads for a week and point out ALL the ads she’s had in the past 7 days?? I definitely would but I got blocked for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh and of course, every reply of hers must surely count as a comment... it's an engagement farce!! :LOL: What a silly billy she's been today.

Reactions: 6
Waterwipes ad when last week in Mr Meldrums stories he was in Aldi doing the shop and in his trolly was......Aldi baby wipes!!!!

They clearly don’t buy waterwipes like they say they would.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Balls, Boden and Bullshit this last 24 hours, we'll be onto thread number 25 at this rate of deviousness on her part!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feel for her, they're not doing " active wear" this season damn it...........no new legging for poor eBay Edgy ?

Reactions: 4
Waterwipes ad when last week in Mr Meldrums stories he was in Aldi doing the shop and in his trolly was......Aldi baby wipes!!!!

They clearly don’t buy waterwipes like they say they would.
Call them out on it.... contact the sponsor and ASA with a link to the video. Misleading advertising.

God forgive me but I took delivery of a Boden Breton today ?
In the sale, £10 voucher from Johnnie B and a code for free delivery. Happy £4 Breton to me ?
It’s just a normal one though, it doesn’t give me advice or cure depression.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Calling herself a night owl normally? eh? are you joking MrsM? I don't think so!!

why does poppy always look so cold??? her hands look painfully cold all the time!!!!
Also I reported one of her stories to ASA she was sat in the new chair without it being labelled but apparently it Was fine surely it should have been labelled gifted???

It was on stories last week I remember thinking I’m sure they work with waterwipes....the video would of gone already But honestly do they think we are stupid to not realise/notice!!

Reactions: 3
It was on stories last week I remember thinking I’m sure they work with waterwipes....the video would of gone already But honestly do they think we are stupid to not realise/notice!!
That's why so many vloggers LOVE stories, they THINK there is little comeback...... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I'll reply to these replies on Mrs Meldrum's behalf... it'll save her the trouble???

"Thank you kindly, but there was no inspiration whatsoever, we just had a load of freebies given to us so we just chucked it all in that room. Easy peasy really"

"Thank you, I work my backside off to get these things, it doesn't come easy"

"It's a lovely shade isn't it. I'm glad you appreciate how busy my life is. A certain forum, called Tittle or Tuttle or something, seems to think I've got it easy. I don't go on there you understand, it's just what I've been told"

"Oh thanks, although like I've mentioned above, we were given it all, so we just plonked it all in there really. Didn't take a lot of thinking about"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.