Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L Lol I love this, they wouldn't have a clue! ? anything she says goes basically!

Reactions: 5
Oh f off with the self gratifying look how skinny I am picture. Could you be any more self involved?! ? And the picture in the bikini she still looks great for having had a baby only a few months prior. Really helpful and relatable.

Reactions: 16
Oh f off with the self gratifying look how skinny I am picture. Could you be any more self involved?! ? And the picture in the bikini she still looks great for having had a baby only a few months prior. Really helpful and relatable.
She lifts her mood by making others feel shit.

Reactions: 15
Similar reply to everyone one else from Leo Tennant, Social Media Customer Manager, Boden email LTennant@boden.co.uk. He apologises for the concern caused by Bodens collaboration with Mrs Meldrum and to contact him directly with any other thoughts on this important subject.

Reactions: 7
I got a reply too saying it will be taken to highest level and also to give anymore info. I just said I’d no issue with the AD itself, just the mention of how clothing can lift your mood and as Mrs M had suffered an anxiety attack on Saturday that the clothes helped that. By all means mention your anxiety online on another blog post, but not that free boden clothing helped that anxiety. The two issues do not go hand in hand and could be seriously damaging to those with serious mental health issues. Why can’t I just buy clothes and I’ll feel ok they could think. It could lead to their feelings of hopelessness become worse. I do think Mrs M needs some guidance on how to word her AD posts as I don’t think the deep understanding is within her to guide her. If she had been just down like we all do from time to time, yes a little shop can help. But as she’d mentioned the anxiety attack it was sort of guiding the viewer to think that clothing made that better. Anxiety attacks don’t get made better by buying clothing.

Reactions: 18
Excellent post. ?

Reactions: 8
Completely agree the vibrations/sound was something that struck me in that video. She was hyper reactive to it. Reiki is indeed a powerful experience done correctly.

Reactions: 8
I love that she's not actually acknowledged that today she'd had 3 ad's by mid morning, but gone straight for the sorry u feel that it's like QVC! ?‍

Reactions: 5
I can't even see who's she's tagged.. Is it become comments are restricted?

Reactions: 1
Bloody marvellous. My email is on its way too.

Reactions: 3

She may well have bought some items with her own money but she was unlikely to have paid the full price. At the end of last year I took a screengrab of a story showing all sorts of packaging and correspondence from firms as it seemed to me to be pretty unprofessional. One of those companies was Jojo Maman Bebe and a discount code/card (can’t see it properly!) with accompanying letter. Maybe that’s standard for all orders or maybe it’s an influencer special, I don’t know as I don’t shop at Jojo! If it was an influencer special discount how does that stand on disclosure etc?

Reactions: 1
Fucks sake...more gifted theatre tickets?. Also, are we placing bets that tomorrow they will be moaning about broken poppy again?? She has put poppy to bed before 6pm....She will be up ready for the day at 5am at the latest?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.