Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the gym jumping with glee a 75 quid Next voucher won by ME... all washed down with anxiety tea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
looool that was quite funny tonight with him cooking chicken fried rice and Rebecca making chicken noises in the background. At least it shows they have a sense of humour. chick chick chick chick chicken lay a little egg for me, ya wee belter for ma soldiers.
Using a metal spoon will ruin the surface on that non stick pan?

Reactions: 6
I’m a MASSIVE football fan (no tattoos) however I’ve never once seen LEE attend a rangers game. He wouldn’t get those tickets for free. It’s all so funny when you think about it. I bet you anything he would love to go but cause they are so in deep with the “if it’s not free it doesn’t happen” part of their life.
He’s a plastic fan. Prob started supporting them when they kept winning years ago. I’m just back from the game and they won so won’t be on his page to hear him gloat ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a bloody farmyard at meldrum Manor, first sheep, then the ram, then porky pigs and now chickens.????
That's a lot more tit they've to shovel! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am going for not reputable pet so looked online and near at one of the most popular pet selling sites on line so options of dogs would be golden doodle, chihuahua which no reputable breeder would allow with young children as they are full on dogs to be honest and really misunderstood, and cocker but working which again wouldn't be suitable.however I said it was a selling site so who knows! Not the best place to get a dog from

Reactions: 1
As a young girl I'm almost certain her parents used Neilsen Holidays . in a video away before poppy was born
Mr & Mrs C & Teighan were on holiday with them .
Mystery 82 I think he became a Gers Fan as he studied in Glasgow as a youngster as he calls himself

Reactions: 2
Just watched the assumption video. Basically, it went like this:

You assume “I’m a normal, hardworking, kind, shy, socially anxious, someone who struggles with the meanies on social media, down to earth, fantastic mum”

My reply “You’re absolutely right, yes I’m all those things and I’ve left out all the twatty comments that don’t suit my agenda and what I want to deviously portray on my social media.”

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A carpet, a burner and tiles for the floor. We’ve just bought some gadgets but need so much more.

The engagments declining, we’re still on the beg. Lee’s busy bulking with a half dozen eggs.

Chicken nugget is feral, I’m exhausted by those three, so I’m having a Chinese for my tea.

I’m filled with anxiety, I’m still sensing doom..did you see the mess of my bedroom?!

I’ve ran out of content, I’m over box dye, is that a new puppy in the corner I spy?
Just watched the assumption video. Basically, it went like this:

You assume “I’m a normal, hardworking, kind, shy, socially anxious, someone who struggles with the meanies on social media, down to earth, fantastic mum”

My reply “You’re absolutely right, yes I’m all those things and I’ve left out all the twatty comments that don’t suit my agenda and what I want to deviously portray on my social media.”

The end.
Summarised perfectly! This is why I can’t stand this type of content from her. She will only share the assumptions that suit her agenda.

If I had fallen so out of love with my job (using that term loosely for her!) I would be seriously evaluating and considering if it was the career for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Chick chick chick chick chicken... lay some gifted items for me

Chick chick chick chick chicken I want it all for free

Lee’s having eggs for his breakfast and then his lunch and tea so...

Chick chick chick chick chicken lay some bad boy eggs for me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As a young girl I'm almost certain her parents used Neilsen Holidays . in a video away before poppy was born
Mr & Mrs C & Teighan were on holiday with them .
Mystery 82 I think he became a Gers Fan as he studied in Glasgow as a youngster as he calls himself
? fair enough then! Youngster ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really hoping they are not getting a dog. She cant look after the kids let alone a dog. It will be shoved onto meld to look
After. She cried over the cat pissing on the floor, wait till shes cleaning up dog tit!

Reactions: 13
Really hoping they are not getting a dog. She cant look after the kids let alone a dog. It will be shoved onto meld to look
After. She cried over the cat pissing on the floor, wait till shes cleaning up dog tit!
Future videos will be Reb crying over the dog shitting on her #giftedrug whilst Lee furiously scrubs at it in the background ? can’t wait to tune in!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It did bother me in her assumptions video when she said that when she's having a bad day she can't just do nothing and she has to show her face.

Does she not think that we all have our own various things going on. Our own troubles, worries, anxieties, difficult times and for many of us it's much more serious mental health issues or physical health issues we're dealing with. And the vast majority of us still have jobs to do or school runs to do or children to take care of. We don't just stop and do nothing on our bad days like she's suggesting. Does she honestly think that?

And if all she has to do is post a photo of herself on social media (which to be honest she doesn't even have to do, she could post nothing or just a photo of her garden / lounge.) But if that's all she has to do all day then she really doesn't have a lot to complain about compared to the rest of us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Reb: Hi guys. We're getting a pet.
1 week later: Hi guys, bet you have all lost sleep wondering what kind of pet we are getting.
2 weeks later: Hi guys, tomorrow is the big pet reveal, so excited, bet the nation are taking annual leave to tune in for my Insta live reveal.
2 weeks and one day later: Hi guys, meet Bob the Cockapoo, such a trendy wee dog.

Reality: NO NEED TO TEASE. YOU SHOULD NOT BE GETTING A DOG. DAFT DECISION.

(Reb 6 weeks later: I hate Bob, he pees and poops and has ruined my life)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And IF it is a puppy, which I sincerely hope it’s not, you know where it’s going to have to sleep at night don’t you???

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
In her latest video she talks about promoting her latest book and being nervous. Does this mean she’s going out on public appearances?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If it’s a dog, I expect it will be a Labrador, a springer or cocker spaniel (working), a vizla or another gundog breed.

Nothing else would fit their country aesthetic ??‍♀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.