Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rabbits can be vicious beasts, a friend had a young rabbit and a three month Yorkie puppy, and the rabbit kicked the puppy and fractured bones in the puppy.
Poor puppy had to be put down, and she was left with it as she wouldn’t rehome it to anyone else in case it hurt another family’s pet.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They should have gone for a guinea pig. They make much better pets for young kids. Our guinea pigs were almost 8 when they died. The heat of last summer was just too much for them due to the age.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I just saw a comment someone said bad time to get new carpets and mrs m replied 'I don't think think we'll have too much to worry about'

Maybe it is a horse ?

Reactions: 3
I just saw a comment someone said bad time to get new carpets and mrs m replied 'I don't think think we'll have too much to worry about'

Maybe it is a horse ?
They don’t have the space for a horse.

A unicorn would suit them better than a horse. It’s exclusive, you wouldn’t get one of those outside of Banchory now would you. A step above the rest!! Would fit right in with all her lies too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She cant afford a wood log basket, how could she afford a horse ?‍♀
I know. I don’t have a wood basket. I’ve a rustic metal one with rope style handles and wasn’t that expensive. She also needs to use slate oil to polish up that slate at the fire

Reactions: 4
Radio Silence today.
Are they actually?.........
BUSY?!
Like, properly busy! Finally!
We’ll get a “hi guys. I’ve had soooo many messages today asking why I haven’t been on social media. I’m absolutely fine. Thanks for asking though! Here’s what we bought at Home Bargains yesterday!...” later on today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Maybe it is a horse ?
She couldn’t look after a bleeping clothes horse so really hope it’s not!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll be so angry if they get a rabbit. Rabbit's are not pets for children.

She stopped riding lessons in the winter because the arena was outside. She wouldn't last 5 minutes looking after a horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they’ll keep the horse in the area behind the house they so comfortably fly tip into ??‍♀ it’s private after all

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.