Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brighton

You know, even if she did have anxiety- has she been seen by a doctor or she just diagnosed herself and called it a day? Because we can all say we have anxiety at times (some days more than others) but to suffer from anxiety, now that is different in my opinion. So key word is that there are people who actually suffer because of it on a daily basis. Not ‘ohh, what am I gonna do, my channel is going down the toilet’ anxiety.

Given her audience, I find it very irresponsible to come out and say you suffer from anxiety and make it sound as if you’ve been diagnosed with it when you’ve actually not been seen by a doctor and you’re in fact just worried about how you’re gonna pay your mortgage. There are people who truly have anxiety, they’re not just nervous or anxious when something goes wrong. Correct me if I’m wrong but this is incredibly suspicious - she only seems to suffer from anxiety when she knows she’s in trouble.

Reactions: 20

Twinks10

Also wanted to say that I hope @FitiverMin and everyone else struggling with their mental health is able to get the support they need. Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
M

Member 1682

I couldn’t care less who bought the house but I hate that they lie about it and try to make out that they have worked really hard to save up the money to buy it themselves. The lies are the bit that gets my back up!
They lied about the last house and from what we can gather they have lied about this house.
If they would just pack in all the lies and be honest! I don’t know what they are trying to achieve by constantly telling lies...

Ezra84

See ash Reid has put pic up on her insta of her living room with no ad Or anything. We ALL remember the blooming curtains being gifted. ? why are they still not doing it. I’m mean come on to fuck.

• Haha

Anita

Rebs, can you not just go and get a face cream for Pops without having to ask your ? what they recommend?! If you know it’s that cold and if you can see that her cheeks are red from the cold, them just pop in to a bloody chemist and get her something!!! You can beg brands for gifts and for shit loads of free stuff but you can’t make a decision when it comes to buying a cream?!? Waiting for a freebie on that one too?!? Oh my goodness??‍♀

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
A bit off topic, but if I were local I'd want to go for a coffee with @hazelology ☕? Now that would be an interesting way to spend a Friday evening!

Twinks10

OMG! They are actually unreal!

What is the big problem with clearly listing every gifted item?? I really don’t get it.

You’ve been sent the items as ‘gifts’ because your “job” is an online influencer. The company/brand who has sent you the gift wants you to ADVERTISE it to your followers and INFLUENCE them to buy it! Seriously, how hard is this??!

And I also think that this just proves how desperately unhappy they are. They spend their whole time responding to the more personal comments on here yet continue to ignore the valid comments about their business. I think they are deliberately acting in a way to keep these threads going and therefore giving them something to talk about to each other and a focus to prove a point to us.

Without Tattle, what have they got? It seems to me that they don’t have much in common with each other now apart from the children and Tattle. Very sad actually.

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I will place my bet now that they are planning to open a business in Banchory - that’s why she’s taking all the AD revenue she can get and Lee is acting smug because he knows they have something lined up!
Maybe a craft shop as we all know how much she loves crafting ? she can stock her book. I'm sure it would fly off the shelves.........not

• Haha

WiKi

Before I catch up I just wanted to reach out to @fitevermin I’m not sure if you’ve posted again. But I hope you’ve been able to talk to someone you trust.
I’m sorry you’re going through this.
And I’m sorry to read of other people’s experiences as well. Mental illness may not discriminate but if you’re less fortunate and don’t have the money for things like private therapy, a gym membership or even a good support network close by.
Thinking of you all.
@FitiverMin doesn’t seem to have been on here since this morning. Hoping that’s just due to work/family commitments but is there any other way of reaching out? I can’t remember if we had to sign up with email adds, if so could an admin maybe send a private message somehow?

• Sad
  • Heart

Madcat

I actually know of a new mum who went to one of the groups and later saw the story of her complaining that it was “so busy”. It made her feel really shit about going and like she wasn’t welcome.
That is horrid to hear. I hope this new mum was welcomed by kinder people and it hasn't deterred her from going again.
Social media and mummy bloggers have such a knack for making mums feel even more isolated and worthless whilst claiming to do the opposite. A horrible trend.

Dunwoodyan

I don't post on any other forums. When I first started posting on here that I noticed that I would get a warm fuzzy feeling when my post got some likes, I even started to check in purely to see if my 'likes' had increased. Fortunately I have studied psychology extensively from the comfort of my armchair and knew what I was experiencing was a dopamine hit. I quickly got over myself and can confidently say I post because I like the sound of my own voice not because I want you all to love me.
I think many of the Instamums initially get addicted to the likes and adulation, the freebies, kindly gifted and #AD income just give the validation that as well as being liked they are doing a real job.

Deep down they just want to be loved ???

• Heart
  • Wow
M

Member 3324

Looks really exciting, bustling and so busy?personally I couldn’t care less that’s she’s promoting pork, much better than additive filled food supplements, sugary cereals, crappy cleaning products, no spend (spend a fortune) January, expensive useless colouring book, £185 poorly fitting snowsuits etc etc?but have they really done their research and has anyone told them that one of Mrs Meldrum’s main goals for 2019 is to have more meat free meals? ???#inconsistent#unrelatable#lies

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Walk a mile in her shoes.
While I agree that everyone is going to have a different opinion. I don't think Rebecca has ever thought about the vulnerable people that have looked up to her and bought products that they can't afford thinking that a friend has made a recommendation or wondering why they can't afford holidays and everything else that has been "gifted" in the past and not declared. Maybe she should walk a mile in their shoes and try to understand why what she is doing is morally wrong. Those are the people I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 19

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Definitely the Mum going by the old posts it’s exactly the same patter Honeybun was coming away with months ago, who was confirmed to be someone from their camp!

Almost identical past comments from both accounts.
They’re such a bunch of sheltered tories with no concept of hardship. You do realise your daughter was born into privilege and is manipulating the vulnerable to sustain an undeserved lifestyle?

Babs12

See she's back to.not.responding to comments -only bothered when she was 'suffering with anxiety' she's such a phoney her real character slips through all the time the eye rolling, the grins when talking about anything serious, she's the snore fest

• Sad
M

Member 1682

so she doesn’t go to the ladies group PT session today because she “can’t be bothered”.....
Not because she would actually have to pay for it, seeing as Ramminator is away and her sessions with him are obviously freebies....

• Haha

Brighton

View attachment 5128
@Sarahraven disappointed in your blatant LIES about the murder of the poor chap in this house ....

'Not a gruesome murder' ???? Are you having a laugh? He had his face repeatedly caved in with a cat bowl in the utility room ... Certainly wasn't just one punch .

For you then to say his only mistake was putting the body in a bin in the shed? What planet are you on woman?! When did murder become ok in your mind? ... Very sadistic
Ohhh yeah, this is that person that was trying to basically say that the guy murdered his father by accident when it was on purpose and premeditated and he got sentenced for the murder. Bore off @Sarahraven, you might live in the villaaaaaaaage but you don’t know shite about anything. You’re just trying to defend Rebecca at all cost, does she pay you for your time darling?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Clearly Lee is a bitch in heat right now.
When Rebecca is on her period she can tag Cadbury for a free share bag ?
What’s a lil pup to do but be a passive aggressive like bitch on Instagram.

Both of their Instagrams look incredibly fake now they need to follow guidelines and it’s become clear every single post is a tacky advertisement. Her posts are basically

Gifted
Gifted
Gifted.

• Haha