Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 2133

Omg SNOREFEST. Stupid stupid woman. It’s part of your “job” stop being so ignorant.

Pathetic justification of “everything having AD on it as Poppy’s snowsuit was gifted” EM. What about every other single item you have in your #gifted home????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Mmmm, bit sceptical but Channel mum Mental Health Drive focusing on Anxiety! Maybe just a coincidence ???
Well timed marketing I’d say... I suspect many channemum instahuns have felt a bit anxious knowing they’re going to have to start declaring a bit more now.

Rebhell2

Wow.... ive been reading this for quite a while- its surprising how many horrible bitter people there are in the world. Get a grip of your lives, get off the internet bullying a family thats never harmed you and try and find something positive to do. You guys make me laugh, have you ever looked in the mirror or do you avoid it because you know your a bunch of pricks? I dont know what your trying to achieve because you wont succeed in ruining them. Your mum and dads would be disgusted with you!! Absolute disgusting idiots.
Jealous much?
Jog on Karen

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Can you imagine phoning up the government body and complaining that so and so doesn’t adhere to the rules so I don’t want to.......? Hi is this Revenue and customs? Yeah I don’t want to pay any income tax and I heard that amazon don’t so that will fine with you won’t it?
As if the CMA would give them a minute of time on the phone with that BS. I think Reb has been having an almighty tantrum - saying she can’t film anything or post anything without everyone seeing exactly how their lives are entirely gifted. I think lee will have said to Reb that he will speak to CMA and sort it out, and there’s her thinking the CMA will roll over and pander to princess Reb like her family do. Sorry Reb it doesn’t work like that in the real world. Shut up, put up and mark up all your posts #AD as they should have always been! I think she’s a scamming fraudulent, free loader, and it’s about time the poor sheeple were made aware of it!

• Heart
  • Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Why do they do everything so early? S up at 5! Lunch 11.30, dinner often 4.30, seems very odd ??‍♀
Got to get the kids in bed for 6pm so they can light the fire in the dungeon then spend the night liking each other’s posts and uploading stories of pictures of one another where they sit 2 foot away from each other.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
I will place my bet now that they are planning to open a business in Banchory - that’s why she’s taking all the AD revenue she can get and Lee is acting smug because he knows they have something lined up!
Nah, that would involve commitment, skill, hard work and effort. Nah! ?

• Haha
M

Member 1682

Total joke the pair of them. Absolutely fine having time away from the kids, my goodness all parents need it but it’s hardly a groundbreaking thing with the Meldrums. Nana must have time off decorating today to look after the middlest and the littlest ??
And yes of course it will be Lee’s mother that has them.
God knows Mrs Cannon couldn’t put a shift in and look after them. She’s too busy taking the dog for a walk behind murder mansion and trolling tattle....! ???‍♀

• Haha
M

Member 1682

I do have some issues with the way some of the Channel Mum vloggers operate. (Mostly my grievance is when they don't respond to your messages or comments-like they're too important. But, Rebecca never EVER responds to any positive conversation or comment I have ever made to her from my personal or professional pages. Maybe if she supported and helped start up pages ..they in turn would support her hugely when they're successful and it would help her seem more relatable and down to earth. #justsaying. That's something I want to do when we have reached a decent following.)
Having said all of that, THIS is probably going to prove a very unpopular opinion. But for some reason today I feel compelled to share it! Eek.
I do think sometimes it goes too far on this thread. Think about it.. if you were trying to make your living with now very OTT advertising rules and constant negativety/abuse and you read this forum about yourself... How would you feel? I'm guessing very low. Very worried. Very sad at times. Walk a mile in her shoes. She must feel very low. Imagine thinking that everyone in your town is talking about you, it must be bloody awful.
I am a mental health professional myself and to be honest she may have aggravated lots of people with her anxiety talk. But, just because she hasn't been formally diagnosed doesn't mean she isn't anxious. Come on people. You can't say she isn't suffering just because there is no formal diagnosis...we all know that is bullshit.
Many have the opinion that she should probably just not do this job it it is causing her to feel like this... I totally understand her wanting to do something that enables her to bring up her children without childcare... a job where you are your own boss. I'm currently on that path myself. That's the bloody dream! So I understand her trying to work through all the negativity.
Now, I'm not here to have a go. But I thought it might be nice for everyone to reflect on what they're actually saying and realise that she is only human with all the same worries and feelings as us.
I know this will probably prove unpopular but we are here to share our opinions and this is mine. ??

I fully understand and respect what you are getting at here.

Unfortunately I just don’t think this applies to the Meldrums.

Mrs M may well be feeling anxious, it’s a common human emotion. One which we all fel from time to time. Feeling anxious is not the same as having an anxiety disorder/condition.
It strikes me as a little too convenient that the Channel Mum topic is the very same as her chat about her “anxiety” - the timing is too close for me to believe her. I also think it’s telling that she only ever seems to “open up” about these types of feeling when there has been backlash from her actions - we’ve seen it time and time again now. She seems to use mental health issues to try to absolve herself from any negativity that’s being directed at her so that she gains sympathy.

I’m afraid I just do buy anything they say.

To me it’s clear that they have very clear online personas that are very different to how they actually are off camera.

They never change their behaviour. If they really felt worried about how they were being perceived then they would acknowledge any wrong doing and put it right.

The masks have slipped and I think the real Rebecca & Lee have shown themselves.

Lee’s behaviour over the past few days has been appalling. There’s no excuse at all for it. If he behaved like that in any other work place then he would have been hauled over the coals for it.

M

Member 1682

Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
Please don’t apologise, you have nothing to be sorry for. Just glad you spoke to someone and that your feeling a bit better ? xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Oh bore off. Why bother wasting your energy posting here. ‘Cute little starter home’. Find another thread to patronise. If you’re not Mrs M herself i’m definitely getting mother/mother-in-law vibes from the way you write
Cute little starter home. Some houses there were 4/5 bedroomed ones and not cheap where she used to live. Starter home ?

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
There once was a woman called Reb
Her husband Lee was a pleb
Personal purchases were sparse
Her ADs were a farce
Anyone for some belting dippy eggs?

• Haha
  • Heart
K

keeprowing

She’s on a health kick, wants to eat less meat, promotes pig ?

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I'm a Meldrum superfan
And I'll defend them here as much as I can.
I'll create new accounts with a different name
But my arguments will always be the same.

I'll tell you you're jealous and really sad
And to not watch if you find them so bad.
But the sad part is that it's me who's naive
And I hear all their lies and still I believe.

Maybe some day
I'll open my eyes
Until that great day,
I'll keep up my disguise!

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
How boring is it that she’s doing her brows on insta stories again? Someone called it earlier - The brow kit is the only item in her make up bag she actually paid for with own dolla! ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Janwilso43

Best title yet!

Only just managed to catch up but, as someone who works in mental health support, I am absolutely FUMING about the 'anxiety' chat. She has no idea of the damage she is doing to other people by self-diagnosing like that. As someone commented earlier, these influencers really need to learn the difference between a diagnosed Anxiety disorder and 'feeling anxious'. Likewise Clinical Depression and 'feeling depressed/low'.
Absolutely disgusting to use a debilitating disorder as a trend or a get-out-of-jail-free card, she should be ashamed.

Sorry I'm a bit behind the times on that one... it's taken a while to get up to date (good work Team Tattle, the threads are whizzing by!) but I was going to explode if I didn't vent about it.

As you were...
Took early retirement last year from working in mental health and just wanted to say your post is bang on. ???