Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't even go to a baby class one day as her friend wasn't going - she's an adult. Go and speak to other adults.

Must be very odd speaking to kids, husband and into a camera or phone all day. Wouldn't surprise me if she is properly bonkers.

Reactions: 1
Other local mum vloggers seem to idolise Mrs M - she is definitely an influencer for them
Mummy vloggers use to look up to Sarah Ingham too, it's a fickle world in the channel mum/YouTube bubble.

Reactions: 3
who Are the local bloggers? Maybe we should all support them to even it up a bit

Possibly to boost their audience?
Definitely not - I’m a local mum who uses Instagram and I used to love her as I related to her as another SAHM. However, since her recent flurry of followers/ad campaigns I’ve become more and more disallousioned with her pretence. She never replies to DMS (not that I ever send a lot, but felt I genuinely had a connection with another local mummy blogger) , is rude and self-cebtered

Definitely not - I’m a local mum who uses Instagram and I used to love her as I related to her as another SAHM. However, since her recent flurry of followers/ad campaigns I’ve become more and more disallousioned with her pretence. She never replies to DMS (not that I ever send a lot, but felt I genuinely had a connection with another local mummy blogger) , is rude and self-cebtered
Apologies I’m just getting to grips with this: I meant to continue that due to her rude, inconsistent behaviour I have chosen to follow and unsubscribe from her channel and insta . She just appears to be money grabbing and sucking up to other bigger bloggers all the time, and I just find it sad. If she replied to msgs like lovely Lauren (@huntersandheels) and Laura-Ann @allthatspretty did, she’d have far more followers and more genuine interaction.

Mummy vloggers use to look up to Sarah Ingham too, it's a fickle world in the channel mum/YouTube bubble.
It’s very fake and fickle, there may be a few genuinely nice ones ( Katie mummy daddy me?) but on the whole I think they are all competitive witches, smiling and being ‘supportive of each other, but really wanting to shove the zoflora where the sun don’t shine when one of them gets a brand deal they’ve been after. They all tag and engage as it’s marketing/PR. Trying to boost their audience. Remember Reb nearly wet her knickers becoming friendly with Louise Pentlandite, then showed Zoella saying she watched them! Still hasn’t made her reach 100k suns though! I have no doubt she will, but it’s a bit embarrassing as to how long it’s taking. Oh and the whole This Morning thing when she thought she was going to meet Holly and Phil, but they never got back to her! She was all ‘ I’m glad we didn’t go as the SJs went and got slaughtered from the viewers.

Do be honest. I’ve just seen this long post. I cannot stand her ! She’s an absolute arse. I live in banchory. She thinks she’s a celebrity??? She never goes out apart from her “riends”
That’s the impression I get that she’s above everyone else

It’s very fake and fickle, there may be a few genuinely nice ones ( Katie mummy daddy me?) but on the whole I think they are all competitive witches, smiling and being ‘supportive of each other, but really wanting to shove the zoflora where the sun don’t shine when one of them gets a brand deal they’ve been after. They all tag and engage as it’s marketing/PR. Trying to boost their audience. Remember Reb nearly wet her knickers becoming friendly with Louise Pentlandite, then showed Zoella saying she watched them! Still hasn’t made her reach 100k suns though! I have no doubt she will, but it’s a bit embarrassing as to how long it’s taking. Oh and the whole This Morning thing when she thought she was going to meet Holly and Phil, but they never got back to her! She was all ‘ I’m glad we didn’t go as the SJs went and got slaughtered from the viewers.
Katie is lovely. She’s so sweet and got a real nice personality

Reactions: 2
She wouldn't even go to a baby class one day as her friend wasn't going - she's an adult. Go and speak to other adults.

Must be very odd speaking to kids, husband and into a camera or phone all day. Wouldn't surprise me if she is properly bonkers.
She is bonkers. Did anyone see the sprinkle of glitter/Louise pentland video where she tells her ‘friends’ on camera that she’s pregnant? If you didn’t see it, find it and look for the part Mrs M is shown reacting to the news. OMG the woman is mental and not in any good way. God knows what Louise must’ve thought! ?

I find that Katie from mummydaddyme super annoying. I unfollowed her on insta ages ago as all she ever seemed to do was ask her followers what to post and her voice is annoying.

Reactions: 4
I find that Katie from mummydaddyme super annoying. I unfollowed her on insta ages ago as all she ever seemed to do was ask her followers what to post and her voice is annoying.
Yeah I don’t really follow any of them as such, she just seems quite nice/normal. I stumbled across Reb ages ago and just watched really as I liked seeing the Scottish countryside.

If she pushed out a baby tomorrow ?
Baby Girl
Clementine Primrose Poesy......so sweet, so spon.
Baby Boy.
Rafferty Tobias

I’m hearing Bertie, Hugo, River, Bear, Fox, Petal, Barnaby, Blossom
Ophelia, Oxley
(I’m hearing names...
I’m REALLY hearing pretentious witch ??‍♀)

“As a child I only answered to the name Lucy
I then wanted to change my name to Harmony until I realised it’s a sex shop”

Are we seriously missing quality uploads like this because she can link toilet cleaner to it ??‍♀

Reactions: 5
She is bonkers. Did anyone see the sprinkle of glitter/Louise pentland video where she tells her ‘friends’ on camera that she’s pregnant? If you didn’t see it, find it and look for the part Mrs M is shown reacting to the news. OMG the woman is mental and not in any good way. God knows what Louise must’ve thought! ?
That clip was embarrassing to watch. ??‍♀

@MrKaplan an interesting read. Spot on ?.

Mrs M I think uses Channel Mum as management? What I can’t figure out is dont they offer guidance on basic privacy and how to engage with audiences when questions they don’t like come up?
Louise pentland for instance. I would class her as the mothership of YT etc. She does conduct herself in a mature manner. And Also I’m sure she’s got Liam as a very well grounded sounding board too. Surely she can see what audiences see and offer those finding their feet some guidance also? Also others could learn so much from her.
We cannot run,hide and ignore things and only want positive comments. What do we learn if only ever told you are fab, you deserve this etc on a daily basis and can’t deal with honest questions (whether we like them or not). To be able to answer them and see where people are coming from gives you the tools in life for building on and learning more about yourself
Mrs M channel used to be so good, but something changed. I was asked what and when it changed and I can’t remember, but Mrs M isn’t the same as before, and it’s not for the good either. She isn’t the mum next door that she was more of before. All these ADS back to back are not what her channel is about. Why would people watch Ads all the time. People want real genuine original content. These Channel mums blurt out the same content at the same time too when it’s a paid AD. And also the Mrs Himch bandwagon. That was silly. You knew the next one would spit out the same as the next before you watched it. There’s no originality in that. Pretty poor guidance from channel mum I suppose. They should sit down with each and everyone of them and lay down schedules to mix things up between their vloggers

Last edited:
first post here but had to finally register. I used to love them but their appeal is rapidly decreasing.. the number of ads is crazy at the minute and i cant stand it.

I follow a few of the channel mum vloggers and they all put out the same content at the same time - please mix it up. Im sick of seeing the same ad videos for same brands.

Kate murnane is another one who i used to love and then the amount of ads she did put me off her. Guarantee she will have a matalan sponsored video coming soon as she was in there on her instastories.

Reactions: 2
Yes the timings of channel mum vlogs all same.

Katie Ellison has matlan home hut her ads dont seem so bad.

Rebs are hardly seamless and enjoyable even if included within a vlog.

Kate murnane had free bathroom and free home sense haul but she has so many followers and her content/style is better.

Simply by tagging bigger names may backfire.

She doesnt network and meet with many.
She doesnt do many event's and seems sociallly awquard nervous and try hard when she does.

Reb holiday vlogs boring they never make me want to go.

Where as katie Ellison travel vlogs are amazing so much thourght planning and great value for brands.

They all i assume get giftcarded for

Primark as some if younger vloggers said they get giftcards so has brummy mummy.

Poundland/ home bargains
Past one are the super markets

However reb this year has promoted sainsburys and tesco.
They really should stick with 1 each.

Doubtful lidls and aldis is gifted

Hello fresh definatly is.

Coming up to xmas probably Iceland.

Last year marks and Spencer annoyed me but they heavily gift fashion vloggers.

Method do they get gifted free method i assume so.

Some if smaller channel mums have more interesting content.
A few were wealthy without vlogging.

I suspect emily norris pays for some of her holidays.

Centre Parcs gifted quite a few in the past.

Trains where they all take a train somewhere

These are just big things not the random expensive things in po box as they probably get

Free skin care
Makeup
Radios
Craft boxes
Jewellery
Baby food

Lots small insta etsy shops gifted reb in the past.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.