Mrs Meldrum #19 Rules Are Rules Rebecca and Lee, Gifts Sent To You Don't Come For Free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suit jacket hanging on the back of the bathroom door! Do we think pat has a job interview??
More amazing face products .............
Nah, it’s his suit for going to court when he gets done for tax avoidance ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My fave posts on here are the ones that are local to them!!!!

Reactions: 13
I think the suit is in the bathroom steaming the creases out as lady meldrum wont use the iron ??

Reactions: 6
Seemed like he was gagging for that brew dog the way he was squeezing it out of the can ... has it been a hard day lee?! Takes it out of you all that walking through the woods and posing like a toss pot in the mirror posing, hinting for new #gifted glasses
Nah just getting his money's worth. He paid for that can of beer at an actual shop with his own money, mustn't waste a drop ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My fave posts on here are the ones that are local to them!!!!
I suspect that’s because you get snippets of real information and true facts, not just opinion, which is why I’m slightly suspicious of #hazology

Reactions: 9
I’m a local (not to Banchory, but to Aberdeen) and feel like I’m ready for some inside scoop. They are the same age as me, and Aberdeen and it’s suburbs are smalll, there’s a connection everywhere. I already have heard a few stories about them locally but no decent sources. The work I do, (real work, a skill I’v trained for) I get opportunities everyday to meet people within the affluent community, and boy don’t they love a wee gossip. Anything exciting with regards to who the ‘real’ Rebecca and Lee are....il report back. Anyone else local ?

Reactions: 22
Lee. Don’t trust your wife’s opinions on new ? Her taste in ? recently isn’t good ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think what might have pushed Lee to the point where he’s posting unprofessional comments on a business page is the fact that so much of their wrong doings is now posted here and on that Instagram page. Rebecca’s fat shaming and racist tweets are now public and they can’t do anything and that is potentially hugely damaging to future earnings. It’s unraveling and he can’t control it and sadly they’re taking the completely wrong approach to EVERYTHING. Other folk have dealt with the ads and gifts with such integrity and grace, whilst these two...
He recently said they’re living their best lives and today he posted about how hunky dory it is being unemployed and home with the kids. Happy, content, fulfilled people living their best lives do not exhibit the erratic behaviour he is exhibiting nor would it enter their minds to respond to business messages like that. I worry for them. But mostly I worry for the children because the”grown ups” just aren’t pulling it together.

Reactions: 14
In Lee’s recent post he said he’s 26, have I missed something??? I’m a good 10 years older than him yet he looks older than me. Surely there’s got to be a mistake there

We're ready for the new thread!

Looks like we have a winner; does someone want to do the honours?

Mrs Meldrum #20 AD some items in this thread have been gifted.

Reactions: 4
Lee’s glasses photo...HA! Aye you keep those one Rodders. They look.... great. You been taking tips from Delboy on glasses have you?!! ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Pat is acting like more of a dick than usual to take the heat off Rebs shady ads and gifted tat.

I suppose it’s working.

Reactions: 10
In Lee’s recent post he said he’s 26, have I missed something??? I’m a good 10 years older than him yet he looks older than me. Surely there’s got to be a mistake there
He just says this as a joke. He’s in his badboy 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lee seems to have gone potty since the mrs meldrum tattle instagram was made .. I think that’s tipped him over the edge ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.