Mrs Meldrum #19 Rules Are Rules Rebecca and Lee, Gifts Sent To You Don't Come For Free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum 20: Rose Tinted Glasses, New Rules not for me, AD for Anxiety, it’s all about me. Delete and block, the sheep still flock.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally I'd be mortified if a thread about me racked up over 1,000 responses in 48 hours. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was that not the most pathetic vlog ever. That stupid false smile , yesterday was full of anxiety today full of the joys of spring , think your a little confused "Dolly Dimple"
funny the kids are all back on track with their activities , maybe a wee guilt trip setting in or have you just realised what tit , boring lives these kids have . they've no social skills , very poor speech ,

Reactions: 12
Personally I'd be mortified if a thread about me racked up over 1,000 responses in 48 hours. ?
I bet they were mortified and pissed off for a while, but now they bloody love it. It's attention after all

Reactions: 7
We need a crack team of local tattlers in the villaaaage..............??‍♀??‍♀?️‍♀

• Haha
Aw she’s dragged out that hideous mustard yellow padded coat from ASDA from the #gifted wardrobe for her mooch with wee nugget in the woods.

I think that’s the only coat she maybe hasn’t been sent for free because she picked it with her own awful taste. #bitchy

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t Lee worry that the golf club he wants to work at with peoples kids will see his incredibly rude, condescending comments? He’ll have to deal with wealthy parents and they’re often not backwards at coming forwards if they have an issue. Is he going to rude to them too? Reputation is king Lee. They’re not going to like the one you’re building!

Reactions: 13
Oh god I just gagged watching him scoof his beer “uh” ???
Tough day at the office ya wee bad boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mrs Meldrum 20- Rebs got the blues cos she don't follow the rules. Lee needs new gigs but won't go back on the rigs. Send them stuff for free but don't expect brand loyalty !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If this is them trying their best then I would hate to see them not trying at all........oh wait isn't that why they are in this mess. I think she has swallowed a book on how act middle class. Doesn't quite work when your husband is a moron with a rangers tattoo on his leg and everything in their house is #gifted. (Not hating on tattoos just football related ones ?)
Especially rangers tattoos ?
We need a crack team of local tattlers in the villaaaage..............??‍♀??‍♀?️‍♀
i can see us all in the bird house having coffee all day. ?

• Haha
Wtf has happened to Lee today!! Hes lost the bleeping plot. Hes being a naughty boy tonight isnt he just. He will be sent to bed tonight without his phone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.