Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazology

Chatty Member
I can confirm she is a materialstic little spoilt cow, cant give too much away else they will get a sniff!!

She talks to Lee like a dog though??

• Haha
Reactions: 55

reader87123

VIP Member
Get a grip, Rebecca, you have absolutely NO idea what it's like to really suffer with anxiety. To overthink every tiny detail, to have your head spinning with a million things, to fee like you're going to pass out just from the stress of very basic tasks, but to have to just bloody get on and do the school run, do the nursery run, do the food shop, and keep on top of everything anyway because your husband is out all day working to provide for the family. He's not there to help because he can't be, plus not everyone has family on their doorstep to lend a hand, not everyone has truckloads of #kindlygifted gifts turning up at their door to save them tons of money from actually having to buy anything. You have no idea what the real world is like. You have no idea how those mums hold down a full-time job, come home and look after their children and the house. Truth is, you're pissed off that you've been pulled up on your shady behaviour and you're feeling like shit because people have seen the light - you're nothing but a money-grabbing sponger and you're throwing your toys out of the pram because you don't like the new rules. Well tough. It's about time someone put their foot down and told you that enough's enough.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

montydonfc

VIP Member
Pat, Pat, Pat...... I don’t even know where to begin.

I’ve never bought the poor Pat, SAHD, under Reb’s command, lap dog routine. I have also never bought this happy go lucky, cheeky chap skit he likes to put on either.

Pat is just as calculating, deceitful and manipulative as his “better” half.

His attempts to belittle not only his followers but indeed the regulations he as an “influencer” should adhere to should have the sheep holding him in nothing but contempt.

I’ve said for a long time now and maintain even more so now just how dangerous Pat is to her. When he apologised for being a twat after his 2 week sabbatical from Instagram when he was demoted to “behind the scenes” it wasn’t an apology for his behaviour. It was that he has such a high regard for himself that he thinks people will have missed his dippy eggs and Go Florrrriieee! stories.

Reb is clearly trying to be VERY careful about what she is sharing in light of the “new regs” and there he is sitting with a half a Teasmith Gin on the gifted sofa in the dark dungeon of Murder Mansion thinking he’s Barry Big Baws because he’s DMing people and trying to intimidate followers when really Lee Meldrum couldn’t fight his way out of a poke so he really needs to just shut the fuck up.

As for her..... little miss mental health. She is beginning to get right on my last nerve with all this mental health chat. She throws around anxiety like it’s a £25 Bobbi Brown lip tint or her latest cheap scarf she’s throwing on with her chunky knit for a Mum mode day. Pat admitted to followers they are having to check stories 2 or 3 times to ensure no gifted items are shown.

?????????? why are the alarm bells not ringing! Why are the sheep ? still sitting there saying you guys deserve this! Where’s your bedding from hun? Love the draws I really want those for my bedroom!

This should show that they clearly have a monumental amount of gifted items, so to have to list each and every time they share a story or picture on their grid, it would be nothing but AD’s.

Her anxiety confession ? did you notice that she was doing her eyebrows during her “get ready chatty update”.. that’s because the sleek palette she bought back in 2006 is the only bought item in her makeup bag. It’s calculated, it’s controlled, it’s manipulative and she knows exactly what she’s doing. She knew if she was putting on her lipstick or her highlighter she would have to write AD and how would she get her pity party comments with AD plastered all over it.

It’s honestly just their poor girls I feel for. I don’t doubt that they are loved and that probably somewhere way back when this started out with the intention to be great for the girls to look back on and to earn them some money but the outright greed completely overcasts any of that now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Loobyloo

I wasn’t sure where to put this as covers a lot of the threads on here but seeing as MM is one of the biggest culprits + plus possibly the most “popular” topic on Tattle atm though I would stick it here.

I have just come from CS’s page where a few of the middle level influencers are having a moan about the new ASA rules, one who shall remain unnamed as I do quite like her was saying that she already struggles with photo captions and this just made it harder....

I was struck by a few things.

They keep throwing around words such as authentic, organic, sincere and relatable with their content and again we read things like the muthhood and supporting each other as we are all part of the strong girls club and even though they are in their 1.3 million cottage outside London with their Bobbi Brown lipsticks and 7 pairs of Dubarrie boots...one pair for every outfit of the week and yet I’m in a married quarter in Plymouth, feeling down the the back of the sofa for lunch money for my kids and and wearing an inside out Pyjama top to do the school run we are the same because we both have kids and we are both women.

But yet here we have it in truth straight from an “Influencers” mouth, she doesn’t really have anything to say to us other that try and slyly influence me to buy shite that we definitely don’t need, take that away and we are useless to her because let’s be honest we are really nothing alike and in RL she wouldn’t even say “hi” in the street.

Secondly (here was where the penny really dropped for me) I couldn’t quite work out why marking the posts of all the “gifted” stuff as AD has really got the wind up all their sails, I mean sure it does mean that most of their posts and stories will be marked AD and yes we will get a glimpse at the true amount of free shit they get and reminded again just how unlike we really are
*scrapes the last drop out of her Aldi serum but it’s really shaken some of them and here’s why.

A paid add is clear, the product name is within the post, it’s generally a very posed picture and mostly the brand is in fitting with the influencer.

MM and Ella’s kitchen is a prime example. We have scoffed at the irony of how convenient and healthy the pouches are when in reality they are overpriced rubbish that could replicated by buying boiling up a swede and a few carrots but it’s fitting for the Meldums because they are a convenience family, who are not particularly bothered about waste or expense and are heavy on their brands and names so most likely her sheep are too and therefore an ideal family of influencers to sell the product.

The same with the Lego debate ironically I also have 3 girls and our youngests also have the same name but that’s where the similarities end, I try to raise them in a gender neutral environment, my girls are farm girls and are usually found hanging upside down on a tree, attached to a pony or reinacting all the musicals from A-Z. My point is if I was an influencer Lego friends wouldn’t be sending me their products to sell as our life wouldn’t fit their brand.

But thing with adds is even without the AD sign they are easy to spot and clear what the influencer, product and brand are trying to achieve, cheesy, not always relevant but very easy to scroll on buy but then we come to the topical “Gifted”...

Gifted to me is basically the child catcher in a phrase. “I’m going to talk to you about my disaterous morning and what naughty things my toddler has got up to and how im just a normal mum getting by” but all the while I’m going to be applying my £30 lipgloss, packing my £200 suitcase or loading my £1,500 washing machine which have all been gifted but undeclared...

Ahh you are my friend influencer and we are so alike so I will fall into one of these 3 categories, I will feel sad and unworthy because we are so alike but I can’t afford these wonderful things that you have.

I love you and your life and I’m going to bleat at your feet as I aspire to obtain all the free shit you have.

Or best case scenario for the brand im going to go out and buy these things all the while feeling so close and like my buddy who is incidentally rubbing their hands with glee because the “Gifts” will keep coming.

It’s so fucking sneaky and not only is it everywhere it’s now, unfortunately for the Influencer, got to be announced everywhere showcasing the absolute opposite of what they have been trying so hard to make us believe, they are not sincere, their content is not organic, transparent, raw, creative or uplifting it’s deceitful, ugly and each post, story and comment is there to bring the £££’s in and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MPA89

Right, been lurking here for quite a while as I’ve been a bit on and off with her channel but I’m actually flabbergasted by one of the comments in her YouTube video tonight that I couldn’t not say anything!

She has said she needs a personal training as she’s not one of those types of people who has the motivation to push themselves and needs someone looking over her. Yet when she started slimming world at home she said she didn’t need to go to a group because she’s one of these people who’s really motivated and can push herself without the support of others...

Something just doesn’t add up there...it such a shame because I did used to really like her but lately it’s just becoming clearer and clearer that she’s doing stuff just for content/attention/pandering comments and I can’t be bothered with the fakeness of it all! Clearly you can suddenly be demotivated and need a push from someone if you need content...

• Haha
Reactions: 44

inspirespirit

I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with some of this stuff. It's feeling a bit bullying. I don't like all this reporting. Can't you give her chance to put things right. She does seem to read on here and then make changes. It's not the end of the world that Florrie is playing with the lego is it? We've all done it. We know our kids ability. I bet everyone on here has let their kids watch a film younger than the age it states and play with puzzles below the age stated. I totally get where you are all come from but she is the main wage earner remember and it is a lot of pressure to maintain that huge house and family. I'm sure none of you actually want her to lose her job, but just to be more transparent when she gets gifts and ads.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Beckyfreckles

Do you think they are embarrassed that they haven’t bought much in their home? They surely can’t feel any pride in their home, daddy helped buy it. Mum in law painted it and everything gifted. What an example to the girls
I've got 5 children, my eldest son has special needs. I don't have a lot of money and don't own my home, don't even have a mortgage, but I look around and know that I've bought everything myself through hard work. I see my kiddos off to school in the morning then pack myself off to work, I get home and cook, clean, wash clothes and get lunches prepped for the next day. My kiddos will know that I busted my arse to give them a nice home, necessities and the odd luxury. I've been given absolutely sod all.... Feeling achieved ?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Rebhell2

Completely of topic but isn’t Katie Ellison an absolute darling, picture of her lounge yesterday ,her family room today not a gifted item insight ,I know some stuff for her new bathroom is gifted but she was so clear about that. Feel you can trust her 100%. Just had to say this as they must all feel they are being tarred with the same brush. Some will we shocked at what other instamums get for free.

M

Member 1682

Bottom line is Lee & Rebecca Meldrum are total and utter cockends.
She’s a spoilt, thick little bitch and he’s a dickhead who thinks he’s big man on campus because he’s married to her and because he gets free shit.
The personas that they show as part of Mrs Meldrum Ltd are fake. It’s all an act, she hasn’t got anxiety. He’s not the haphazard lapdog. They are calculated individuals doing everything they can to fleece their followers. They don’t give a shit.

They are no marks. Insignificant. They have no hold over anyone and they don’t effect our lives one bit. They are light entertainment for us. This is the sum total of thier pathetic existence.

The back and forth on this forum is doing nothing but giving them the proverbial hard on. The pair of them love the attention. The love thinking that they are causing a stir.

This will come crashing down around them because neither of them are any where near as clever as they think.

The clock is ticking.

I hope their books are in order....!

????????

• Heart

inspirespirit

Telling people to keep reporting her to the governing body. Telling people to comment on her insta during the night when she is sleeping so the poor girl will probably stop sleeping at night. Sending emails to Lego. Those are all things that will utlimately affect her business and livelihood and is tantamount to bullying. I'm sorry, but it is going too far for my comfort. We can all have a moan and yes they do need to be more transparent and no I didn't like the way they just pulled The Meldrums but c'mon, don't encourage each other to keep reporting them. It's like you are all winding each other up into a frenzy. Where will it all end? Have a moan but don't let it become so nasty and spiteful that you could actually ruin someone's business. They have children to feed and clothe and bills to pay. That last vlog was quite good and I didn't mind a small portion of it being used for an ad. It is their job after all. It is when every single video and insta story are full of ads and freebies that it becomes boring.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
There's a knob from Banchory called Lee
Who can't provide for his family,
He relies on his wife
For his gifted life,
What a disappointment (to her parents) he must be!

• Haha
  • Heart

WiKi

Anyone seen Katie Ellison’s ad with Not on the high street? Funny how she’s managed to stick to the rules without a hissy fit. They have the same number of children, her husband actually works and she does freelance stuff away from YouTube/insta so I’d say they’re busier than the Twatdrums and still manage it. I wonder what the difference is ? Oh, she’s not a narcissistic dickhead! It’s a non offensive ad, no passive aggressiveness and sticks to the rules

Rebhell2

She
She’s lying about the CBT for her fear of the dark. Working in mental health, I know no CBT therapist would recommend “avoidance” of the problem. You’re encouraged to face your fears head on, not avoid them! She’s making it up! Liar! ?
If I was ever scared of the dark, the murder mansion is the last house on earth I would want to live , ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 39
M

Member 1682

The Bobby Brown lipstick that's all over poppy's eye! ?? good job Reb hadn't forked out for it, she would not be impressed! ?
Interesting that young Poppy has such dexterity at her age that she was able to rub the lipstick around one of her eyes in an almost perfect circle.... and on her hands and yet she managed not to get any of it on her lovely light blue bib or on the cream carpet or bed covers..... ?

Bullshit.

Cracking job you have there Rodney.how fulfilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Razzledazzle

Wow poor Meldrums, having to spend so much time watching back their clips because they have just SO much gifted crap in their house.
First. World. Problems.

• Haha

I went and had a look at this lady's page after seeing the mentions on here and this is how it's done! This is transparency.

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Gushing stay at home dad post - get to fuck Lee.

My husband works full time and has an incredible bond with our children too.. it is quite possible to have both. He also then finds the time to coach our eldests football team (both school football and boys club) 4 times a week..for nothing other than spending time with his son and coaching others.

Posts like this really grate on me. So so fortunate to stay at home while all the sheep line my pockets and the gifted stuff keeps on coming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Christmasfairy

See if this comment stay up for long - completely reasonable comment and exactly why influencers SHOULD be declaring everything properly. If she can waffle on about her ‘mental health’ problems, she can take a moment to think about other people’s. This a real issue and it will effect some people like this

Attachments

• Heart

WiKi

Katie elision I could keep signing her praises. She is a prime example on how to run a social media platform business
I’ve just sent her a message telling her how well I think she did that ad. I figure that if I’m willing to slate someone for what they do wrong I should be happy to give credit where it’s due