Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her final post seals it. She won’t be following guidelines. She’s sticking with the Meldrum rules. We will all have to just contact the asa each and every time

Reactions: 24
Because she didn’t want her followers to feel bad that they’d been gifted a free trip to Disney??! What a load of bollocks! I think you make them feel worse love by trying to make out you can pay for all this stuff yourself without anyone in your family actually working!!
She wanted her viewers to think they were very rich moving house and then going away to Disney. Problem is by lying she was found out, which you always will. people on tattle and others will do more research to find what she’s up to than the FBI we just do the homework for the authorities and then pass it on ?

Reactions: 22
How can she claim to always declare ADs when just earlier today (or yesterday?) she didn't declare the Bobbi Brown. We know that she's read the new CMA guidelines so she's just willfully ignoring them? She even says in her Q&A stories, "brands hope you will share them" and says they give you info and launch dates to share (I think that probably constitutes "editorial control").

How on earth can she not grasp that promoting a product you've been sent from a brand is an AD!! Why the hell do you think you're getting it?! This latest Q&A is just ridiculous. Trying to compare brand products to birthday presents...wtf?

Reactions: 20
If she doesn't want to follow the rules for her business then the obvious answer is for her to stop posting and get a real job. Would love to see how she got on trying to spend a normal working day pottering round an office and choosing not to follow her employers rules ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I didn’t want anyone to feel bad so I forgot how to do my job properly and declare my gifted trip to Disneyland Paris instead of being truthful and saying I got it for free” “this is the last time I’m going to talk about this”
a real narcissists non-apology there.
She is just making a bigger fool of herself by pretending she is transparent with everyone when shes completely shown herself up with that q&a and people are starting to see just how much tit she spouts.
Welcome to all the new followers that will be joining here tonight! ??

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So in the wake of clear statements from the CMA (which as others have said can enforce by taking to court - these are not just guidelines, or best practice) about what's expected of influencers, Mrs Meldrum has done a Q&A that can and has been screenshotted for evidence, showing that she will pay not one bit of notice to consumer protection law - not very smart of her or her 'management' Channel Mum. At least when she saves to 'highlights' it will be easy for the authorities to find when she is once again reported.

Reactions: 12
Shes a bit too defensive?, Edgy we dont actually care whats gifted etc i think its more the fact u make a living of taking free things and manipulating people! Its low. Get a real job, get down the job centre. Loser

Reactions: 21
Why can’t they just put a section on every pic where they clearly label everything for eg
Top-primark(bought & paid by me)
Jeans-next (AD I’ve been sent these for free & paid a fee to show these)
Shoes-H&M (AD sent to me for free not paid to show)
Florence’s dress-next (AD I’ve been sent these for free & paid a fee to show this)
Florence’s shoes- asda(AD I was sent a gift card & used it to buy these & was paid a fee to show)

Reactions: 8
Not being funny but I honestly think it's because all the kids clothes are gifted. Brands tend to gift the pretty dresses and stuff as that's what they want to advertise. I doubt the girls own a comfy pair of joggers or what I would call 'play clothes' as they won't buy them. They either wear pretty but not practical dresses or school uniform in the eldest's case. I used to think it weird she doesn't get changed after school but I realise she probably doesn't have 'play clothes' to change into.
I wonder if Reb is getting loads of cash each time Florrie wears her gifted party dresses...... could explain why she is sleeveless in the woods, the driving range, the snow??❄☃?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her dlp answer shows what a condescending witch she is. Does she think she is the only person that can afford to go on holiday? Some people actually travel to different countries and don't spend it in a compound eating British food and dumping their kids in day care so they can burn their skin to a crisp. If I was one of her sheep reading that I would be really insulted but they probably have less of a clue than she does.

Reactions: 31
It’s annoying that Mrs Meldrum will no doubt be feeling a sense of camaraderie with other instagrammers who are also discussing the issue. Some of these others are honest, offer authentic content and have an actual talent or skill to share. Mrs Meldrum is not in that bracket; she has ruined things for them!

Reactions: 12
Well that’s a new low...The latest DLP
Excuse!!! ??? Sheepies I hope she bleeds you dry, seriously you deserve it if youre one of the ones saying it doesn’t matter! It’s a business !!! Of course it matters!!!! How can you be so stupid????

Reactions: 22
I like how she compares her getting gifted stuff from companies with being your birthday. She serious?? Companies send her free tit to ADVERTISE them on her page. Say that again Reb - ADVERTISE. When it’s your birthday and you receive a gift, you’re not EXPECTED to go advertise it in hopes that others buy it in order to generate a profit for that specific brand. What nonsense is this?
Totally agree. What an utterly ignorant and ridiculous comparison!!

Reactions: 9
She will be bricking it more than other mummy floggers knowing that she has us lot on her case if she doesn't post correctly ?

Reactions: 13
She says at one point that she gets paid more for having more engagement levels with people.
Isn't that just making a mockery of when she says 'I absolutely love hearing from you silent viewers, it makes my day when you speak up and say hi'?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Most of them are fine about it. However, there are a certain few that are moaning about it too much and i think these are the ones that have the most to hide cough lydia cough millen....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.