Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who’s commented something nice on that post just to see what would happen.
??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her insta page is a shambles and so wrong between all the gifts & ads then trying to pretend everything is fab or then the pity party.

Reactions: 6
Roll up! Roll up! ? The Greatest Conwoman is about to start. Grab your seats early, settle down & watch Edgy make an absoloooot TIT of herself by still not adhering to the rules!

Disclaimer: Not suitable viewing for children or small animals as may contain neglect of cats, herpes, racist comments & homophobic content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can only see 33 comments

No questions asking whats gifted
1 question asking where from

No reply or changed tag where exactly its from

Reactions: 2
Mrs Meldrum #19 Yesterday is gifted with a #misleadinghistory, Tomorrow is an #admystery, and today is #advertisers present that's why we call it a #ad. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's tagged Boden now in the photo so why is she only saying Florrie's top was gifted when both were???
Screenshot_20190127_145946_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She's tagged Boden now in the photo so why is she only saying Florrie's top was gifted when both were???
View attachment 4832
Ffs! Is she totally stupid? (don't waste your breath answering). She's a liar, manipulative and deceiptful vlogger. It's absolutely disgusting. Despite a break, she's still attempting to be deceiptful. It's immoral.

Reactions: 10
She is so boringly predictable. I really don't like this 'biggest, middlest, littlest' way of speaking about her children. Surely she gave them names for a reason.
I think she actually means earning potential..

Florrie currently biggest (earner)
Poppy little coco pops chicken nugget middlest (earner)
Safiyah doesn’t play ball littlest (earner)

?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has a “blocked” followers list. You will be making up her numbers, but only you will be able to see your comment. Hope this clarifies why many can still see their comments, but they’re not displayed for everyone else.

That cow reported my Instagram account. I've been using my new account for two weeks and now all of a sudden I have to add a phone number to use it just after asking her what exactly is gifted.
She’s an absolute knob.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just list gifted items in the first place? Why wait to be asked? Surely she knows she has to do it. Then do it after deleting comments asking. Absolutely bonkers! She’s encouraging the drama!
Because she thinks she above the rules. She’s a twit!

Reactions: 11
Did she not beg the sheep for one of the £10 vouchers that they send to buy that top from Boden, I’m sure I remember that from a instastory a few months back.

Boden didn’t take the hint!!

• Haha
She has a “blocked” followers list. You will be making up her numbers, but only you will be able to see your comment. Hope this clarifies why many can still see their comments, but they’re not displayed for everyone else.
Yes if I was you if you can’t see anything and your comment is still there, then unfollow her as she will still be retaining her follower numbers and silencing those who are challenging her by doing this!

I think it was a Christmas present from Lee before she was famous!!

She’s had it a few years now. But still AF links it!!
Hmm she also “claimed” that her hot dryer hairbrush was a “present” from Shmeld. ??

Does anyone remember when Pat was absolutely wetting himself about Zalando and the bargains he had found on their website!? If I remember correctly he “bought” a pair of non-binary trainers.

Another sneaky #ad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.