Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the gym posts decline as she's shitting herself getting found out in another lying tit storm ? I reckon a little bit of digging over that one may see her meld and ramming in trouble screen shots of him saying not gifted etc

Reactions: 8
Does everything have to be declared every time it shows on a post? (Asking for a friend...)
Yes or she could actually choose NOT to show it all. Far easier, but goes to show promoting a gift is very lucrative for the likes of MrsM.
Mark it AD, refuse the gift or NEVER show it..never to recommend it "innocently" in the future. ? Pretty easy.

Reactions: 6
Ok Rebecca. I’ll admit it. I hate you. You’re hateful. And I hate your manbitch too. He’s hateful also. There’s very few people I hate in the world but you’re one of them. There! Question answered. It’s really not hard to do. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since I kindly suggested she say where the kindly gifted tops are from, she’s kindly tagged them. Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The gifts implied more than 1

If tops boden in doubtful it is gifted shes never worked with boden before.
They always sending me discount codes and gift vouchers to tempt me back.
They also do pretty decent sales.

Think we speculated before the joules stuff could be ebay store or outlet.

Normally wuth boden and joules both she and the girls have a couple of items they wear to death.

She famously said in past on you tube she hates character clothing.

I suspect f&f Tesco gifted her a load of disney themed clothes Minnie and Mickey specifically.

Ie pjs

But on the holidays to dip
They were all wearing disney clothes
As were the polish family also vlogging
Which leads me to believe tesco or disney gifted them.
Most probably Tesco as polish family tagged and thanked disney.

Reactions: 1
They really need to scrub that baking tray, that’s atrocious

Reactions: 2
Since I kindly suggested she say where the kindly gifted tops are from, she’s kindly tagged them. Ridiculous
Ah ha! So that Disney top was part of the “paid collaboration” “Disney campaign” (?)
It really is a big middle finger up to everyone her posting that she has zero remorse for her ?⛈

Reactions: 11
I think Lola should send alot of her sheeps messages explaining how she rips everyone off, poor buggers are clueless
I think they'll make up their own minds come time. We did. If not then good luck to them.

Reactions: 3

She never replied to question wheres the disney clothes from.
Also I don't remember any disney clothing hauls last 6months.

If she labelled then people wouldent ask where from.

Even questions about where from increased that post engagement.
It's as bad as asking the sheep what they upto today.

Reactions: 1
Ah ha! So that Disney top was part of the “paid collaboration” “Disney campaign” (?)
It really is a big middle finger up to everyone her posting that she has zero remorse for her ?⛈
She really couldent have picked a more unfortunate item to put on flobell.

As she said in stories she not mentioning disney again.

What was the title again she disney declared it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally if I where her I would delete my whole page and going forward follow the rules with every post I posted in the future.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.