Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
This woman really gives me the rage with how she handles everything. Now saying she will follow the rules but has to add that they are confusing (they aren't) and that affiliate links only earn a tiny amount (beauty products are often earn 10-15% of the entire basket value or any other shops within 30 days - not so tiny).

No mention if she will start putting it at the start rather than hiding in the description.

Reactions: 24

freckling

She asked for help on stories once. I gave her the info she needed and she thanked Louise and another Instagramer, apologised and said she couldn’t remember who sent her the info. It was like 7 mins after I messaged. never again. Beyond rude to those who do zero that benefits her.

• Angry
  • Wow
K

keeprowing

How is a birthday present comparable? Unless your friend/relative is a potential business client? Is she seriously that utterly thick? Why is she asking what her followers think the rules should be? The rules exist, the answer is AD. That’s the end.

• Heart

Rubynoodle

Massive celebrities have had careers ruined for the old tweets, why should Mrs nobody be any different? I wouldn’t buy a book from some one who openly thinks only skinny women should wear skinny jeans. (From a girl sat here rocking her size 14 skinny jeans ✊?)
Lee body shamed on his Instagram before more recently does anybody else remember?
He posted a picture in front of castle at Disney world with some caption about Rebecca has changed since last time they went and he was obviously making fun of let’s say a very large woman in the background. He got stick over it and he took the post down, quite rightly so. There’s much worse things you could be than fat -such as a liar, deceitful, mean and judgemental, lacking joy or purpose in life, self- obsessed, rigid and controlling of everyone around you, always looking over your shoulder, physically numb and lacking in empathy, bitter and unforgiving. That’s right - YOU Rebecca and Lee. There is no excuse for it, grown man and father of 3 girls ?

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Thanks for this... I suffer so bad with anxiety, OCD and an eating disorder and I have a new baby and things have been getting on top of me so much lately, I have a lovely home, fab husband and a healthy baby, yet I was always comparing myself to these Mum bloggers who just seem to have their shit so perfectly together that I lost sights of what I myself have to be grateful for and my mental health has/is suffering terribly. Your post has inspired me to unfollow all of these fake mothers... I don’t need to speed clean my house 6 times a day to be happy! With that said, zoflora is going in the bin and I’m off to bed! Thank you for this post and for making me see the light! X
Well done you, and hope you feel ok soon. As for zoflora I hope your not following Mrs Hinch. What’s shes doing daily and spraying her beds etc really isn’t good for anyone. Poor baby when it arrives will be breathing in all sorts of chemicals that have been sprayed. I change bedding once a week and it certainly doesn’t need sprayed with fabric conditioner daily. She’s a lovely lady I’m sure Mrs Hinch but she’s going OTT with the chemicals. Insta mums have a lot to answer for portraying the wonderful life when it’s not really. They just have ordinary lives just like us all.

Can we report tonight's video as an ad

She should list everything that's been gifted.

I can't even be bothered to watch.
It's so boring has over 300 likes but that's rubbish with over 100k subscribers.

If nothing going on lets post a throw back

Lee in his rented kilt as he cant afford one.
Her in super tango mode
Sheep telling her how wonderful they looked.
I bet shes been fuming in her soft office today trying to find a way around the law.
If shes so transparent why on stories as text.

But her body language when she lies is evident.

Nice to see they took kids out to something they would enjoy for a change.

She's been abnormally quiet today.
For someone who's never used fake tan, her back is patchy AF ?

• Haha
K

keeprowing

Well her final post seals it. She won’t be following guidelines. She’s sticking with the Meldrum rules. We will all have to just contact the asa each and every time

M

Member 1682

Yet still nothing new on the grid!

Go on mrs m, I challenge you......... post an ORIGINAL grid pic taken today, in your new house which is AD FREE!!!!
That would be a photo of the floor tiles in the kitchen then. ???

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
If she doesn't want/doesn't know how to declare gifted products in line with new guidelines then a very simple solution is to not feature any gifted products on her Youtube/social media! She doesn't need to put an Instastory up speaking about her #gifted lipsticks etc, she can accept them, use them and just not mention them.

Now of course we all know that won't happen because lack of exposure for gifted products means companies will stop sending them things. Why would they if they get no mention.
Plus how would lady muck keep up appearances without constantly mentioning all the consumer crap she obviously has to fill some void with!

• Heart

Babs12

Report her to the CMA
Can you get any thicker than someone who fails the adhere to the (very simple) rules on the day they're advertised everywhere! Her video shows several items she's been gifted but nothing is listed as such.
Is she just dumb or so arrogant she thinks she doesn't need to follow the rules?
[/QUOTE]

K

keeprowing

I still think the hashtag should be #freeshitidontneed

• Haha
  • Heart

Jndc85

Whilst her dad making homophobic remarks isn't nice I don't think it needs to be put on here or the Insta page. He's not an influencer at the end of the day.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Jesus what a car crash.....again!!

Rebecca.you are reading here so listen up.....you have given instamums a bad name, they are all probably seething with you. Get off social media, your time is up.....just go....

• Heart
K

keeprowing

Hmm a lot of them now saying they’re all gonna do the rules differently and that’s ok everyone’s different....nope. Sorry, the rules are the rules and are not there for you to interpret them but to follow them

• Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member

Guys she goes above and beyond

You just have to look at her insta feed
That was bollocks!!! She was asked as was Pat very clearly IF the trip had been gifted!!!#’They deleted and blocked ( I was one of them) so
NO boob was made!!! They tried to say it was a Birthday trip from them for S!!! They knew they were being greedy and knew their ?would think wow! You’ve not long had a holiday, moved house 2 days ago but still going on this freebie because you grab anything.! So covered it by trying to say it was a B’day gift.! Tried to say all of the staged meet up with characters was just them wandering around the park! Seriously if anybody still trusts them after that then you are an idiot and frankly there is no hope for you.

fireflies

VIP Member
Trying think of new title

It's tough one.

Eminem lyrics in my head

Mrs Meldrum

Now this looks like a job for me, ignore CMA rules and sheep still follow me. Because I need a little controversy. Sheep your lives would be so empty without me.

Na n.a n.a. na

• Haha

Sheepie

What's the betting the next round of stories has something along the lines of "I've had sooooooo many messages asking if I am ok" I'm sure there are some sheep that would do that but not as many as she would like us to believe. She ignores virtually all comments anyway so not sure why people bother to even leave them.

• Haha

Bellalaw

What a life they must have constantly checking their online platforms. She can keep her ‘gifted’ lipsticks would rather spend my Saturdays with husband and kids and enjoy my life. She tells us how wonderful her life is, she’s full of shit it clearly is not.