Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not being funny but can we stop the posts about her bowels, bellies and bigger than it was neck? It's pretty boring, off topic and we'll never know... and do we actually care?
No we don't but the point was she lies about everything and can't be trusted. She's not sincere at all and it's a pretty bad thing to lie about.

Reactions: 7
It's a bit nippy on Tattle today, are we all needing some #self care, I can put the kettle on and make everyone a #gifted cuppa?

In all seriousness everyone can have differences of opinions but let's not behave like a Meldrum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Here's her minimalist wardrobe

Similar tit coming up tonight then.... :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
Why does she do these? She has too many clothes and has no interest in a clean and tidy home! She’s about stuff and stuffing it any old how.

Reactions: 5
It's a bit nippy on Tattle today, are we all needing some #self care, I can put the kettle on and make everyone a #gifted cuppa?

In all seriousness everyone can have differences of opinions but let's not behave like a Meldrum!
Omg this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Or we might need some vitamins for pms, maybe edgy have an af link for us ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Totally agree. I don't come on here to be told what I can and can't comment on. If I don't care for a comment I just move on. It's not life or death it's a trash thread it's not that serious.

Reactions: 21
Must be the full moon for all the tattlers to be getting on each other’s tits ?
Long time lurker comingj back to say hi ?? Can’t believe we’re on thread 17! They’ll be taking over from the Inghams soon.
I seriously feel they are running out of content and inspiration, hence the now defunct Mamas book club making a comeback! ? Have Charlotte Taylor or Mummu Daddy me mentioned it at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her video today?!! Painful am telling you! She’s got nothing......so boring!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That video is seriously so dull I'd rather watch the mil's paint dry in real time.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind wants to watch someone else sort their clothes out ? I just skipped through it without the sound on and that was boring enough. Well done to anyone that makes it through to the end ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She didn’t even do the whole wardrobe ? She still had the hanging section to do, you could see stuff all over the floor. Maybe we will get a chapter 2?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m aware this is a trash thread but perhaps I think I was misunderstood with what was “allowed” on this kind of forum. I wholeheartedly agree with the majority of what is here and stand by everything that I’ve said with regards to her. She is vile. What I can’t do is stand by and watch people bully others and act in a way that is worse than the person we are talking about. I would be gutted if my daughter’s behaved like that so I’m not setting the best example by being a part of that. Am sure this comment will be reported or deleted but will say it nonetheless. If you can’t disagree with throwing insults about someone’s personal appearance then it’s not an equal playing field, I won’t just scroll on by like others suggest. Wish you all well though

Reactions: 10
Evening Tittlers!

Agree the PMS (pre-Meldrum symptoms) have been rife here today ? remember they want to divide and conquer! Difference of opinions and the rights to air them and express our views are what bind us together here - stay strong Team ?

Anyway, back to business.. watched the video.. that was a real bleeping disaster never mind real time organisation.

Take out of wardrobe, put on floor, hold some stuff out, put back in wardrobe or move to another room to deal with another time. Talk about summer holiday, talk about ski holiday and the “perfect age to ski” poor Rebecca Bucket (it’s pronounced Bouquet, dahling!) just doesn’t know how she’ll cope getting the girls ready for ski school and carrying their skis and equipment. Lee’s been dreaming of this holiday since the Neilson Winter Holiday brochure came through the door in December and if they can chat them up to gift them the break. Then of course, the gym.

The gym is my thing right now. My friend from my school in the TOWN ?? I grew up in phoned and begged me to take a membership from him for free, then I said well okay but I’ll need a PT for me too. So I started it and then it turned out Rami the barista, sorry Personal Trainer, is a total sucker so he’s taken Lee under his wing too. Lee who thinks he’s going to bulk with 3 pissy eggs and soldiers for his lunch. Someone must have delivered that protein powder and put it on the worktop for him cos there’s no way puney wee Pat the twit lifted that bad boy. Pat doesn’t even consume 1200 calories a day, he’s going to have it in one shake?! He’ll be shitting his life away - seemed an apt comment given today’s covered topics ?

So, without the approved brand content this was our Sunday serving.

I think I’d have rather watched the piece of roast silverside cook in real time personally.

She’s an absolute disaster. The content for this wasn’t even her own idea!

Really hope the body building comps work out for you, Reb cos You Tube is at an all time low!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m aware this is a trash thread but perhaps I think I was misunderstood with what was “allowed” on this kind of forum. I wholeheartedly agree with the majority of what is here and stand by everything that I’ve said with regards to her. She is vile. What I can’t do is stand by and watch people bully others and act in a way that is worse than the person we are talking about. I would be gutted if my daughter’s behaved like that so I’m not setting the best example by being a part of that. Am sure this comment will be reported or deleted but will say it nonetheless. If you can’t disagree with throwing insults about someone’s personal appearance then it’s not an equal playing field, I won’t just scroll on by like others suggest. Wish you all well though
You know what? I’m a bit sick and so so tired and so bored with comments like this??! It’s all very well to join the conversation and have your say until the i cant stand by and do this no more!! It’s boring! We all grown ass woman or man?over here and we know what we doing so excuse moi! It’s just plain boring.....so over it!

Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind wants to watch someone else sort their clothes out ? I just skipped through it without the sound on and that was boring enough. Well done to anyone that makes it through to the end ?
Is she all folded and fitted by the end? Sorted in neat sections and baskets? Nah. Bet she's just shoved it all back in! ???
Seriously? Is that creative content? Is she fn mad? ?

Reactions: 8
Inspired by Emily Norris. Emily posted she was thinking about it but hasn't done it. Surely that's against YouTubers code... literally stealing an idea before the other person does it!
Organise with me?! What organisation did she had?!? Oh lord??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.