Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not being funny but can we stop the posts about her bowels, bellies and bigger than it was neck? It's pretty boring, off topic and we'll never know... and do we actually care?
Totally agree with this! It’s 2019, time to stop being obsessed with other women’s bodies!

Reactions: 7
Just a little reminder that attempting to moderate the thread is against the rules, apart from anything else it really zaps the energy.

If you're concerned with a post/poster please do report it. If there's a poster you don't agree with you can add them to your ignore list :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God how boring was that and very badly filmed - the summer pyjamas were just dumped not even folded
She’s such a muppet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a boring video. I don't understand why anyone needs to organise a wardrobe less than 3 months after filling it! Most people do that after 18 months of neglect haha! Surely she would have sorted, chucked out and organised when they moved in?

Stray pregnancy test too? ?? chucked into the back of the wardrobe... He's had the snip so wouldn't you chuck it in the bin?
I still think baby number 4 is on the cards.... why has she got a pregnancy test?! They moved house 2 months ago, if it had been kicking about before then surely she would have chucked it in the bin while packing up the old house??? ?

Reactions: 19
God how boring was that and very badly filmed - the summer pyjamas were just dumped not even folded
She’s such a muppet ?
Not to mention that pieces of clothes that she was hanging and definitely needed ironing?! She wore a blue jumper on her outfits of the week video and OMGosh it needed a good iron but she wore it anyways! Embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but comments like this twist my melons. My 6 month old regularly plays by himself while I have a brew. That doesn’t mean to say that I wasn’t playing with him before hand, and won’t play with him after it. But Mums don’t have to play games every second of the day. Children also need to learn how to be independent and entertain themselves.

I understand this is aimed at her, but other Mums reading it might start doubting themselves. It’s 100% ok to have a brew while you’re watching your child play by themselves. As long as they’re supervised and not ignored, it’s not an issue.
I'm with u 100% on This, I think the point being made more so is when was the last time/when has she ever sat and played with her! ?

Reactions: 3
I still think baby number 4 is on the cards.... why has she got a pregnancy test?! They moved house 2 months ago, if it had been kicking about before then surely she would have chucked it in the bin while packing up the old house??? ?
He will have to be getting “sample” ? checks done and prior to his snip ⚔ she may have been advised to take a pregnancy test to confirm they definitely weren’t pregnant. I think if she wa for example they may have been advised against the vasectomy at that time.. so I kind of gather anyway from what I’ve heard from others.

I'm more concerned with that pregnancy test ??? The Raminator wants to be careful!
Well she's just told one viewer she'll be waiting to do a weight loss/ how I dropped a dresssize vlog until.................................................,...................,..... . "I've finished my 90 PLAY with my PT"?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Well she's just told one viewer she'll be waiting to do a weight loss/ how I dropped a dresssize vlog unti.................................................,...................,..... . "I've finished my 90 play with my PT"?
Smoke & mirrors. It’s all smoke & mirrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
???? Well at least she's sticking to something then??
If I am following correctly, the original boring comment is till up. Another comment has been added and Reb has gone back and called them out for being rude. Pot calling the kettle black there me thinks???

Reactions: 11
Completely agree. She said something like oh stray pregnancy test there. Won't be needing that seeing as lee had the snip. All while smirking.
Then chucked it in the back of the airing cupboard. Then pulled a box out containing said test and took something out but left the test and put the box back. You'd throw it definitely!

Baby number 4 this year without a doubt!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she creating this false body complex? For engagement? It’s embassing and dangerous, she has a vulnerable and clearly naive audience (minus the Tattle Crew - her amazing management team) that will fall for this and act on it, in Edgys case totally ridiculous stating she will do a video on how she “dropped a dress size” She’s TINY!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m aware this is a trash thread but perhaps I think I was misunderstood with what was “allowed” on this kind of forum. I wholeheartedly agree with the majority of what is here and stand by everything that I’ve said with regards to her. She is vile. What I can’t do is stand by and watch people bully others and act in a way that is worse than the person we are talking about. I would be gutted if my daughter’s behaved like that so I’m not setting the best example by being a part of that. Am sure this comment will be reported or deleted but will say it nonetheless. If you can’t disagree with throwing insults about someone’s personal appearance then it’s not an equal playing field, I won’t just scroll on by like others suggest. Wish you all well though
I won’t stand by and let her call an amateur cast rubbish and anyone who dares disagree a head. I’m pretty sure if someone called her daughters dickheads she would call it bullying. She persues this victim status like an Athlete peruses gold It’s wrong I agree personal remarks aren’t necessary but she has also been personal and no one is going on her thread and telling her that. Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She could have had a really good organise with me video, if she’d put a little thought and effort into it... but then isn’t that always the case at the moment with Rebecca.

She could have organised the hanging section, perhaps colour coordinated? Got some storage solutions for the things that are folded? She didn’t organise - she refolded and put it back in the wardrobe. She obviously found out her brand video wasn’t going to be approved, rushed this and put it up.

This is as she says her full time job, yet currently it seems she’s waiting until the day a video is due and rushing to put something together. It’s so lax, I just think she’s totally lost her buzz for this.

Reactions: 14
WHat a boring vlog! All you could see was her backside the whole time. Didn’t bother watching it all. Worst yet.
And how her wardrobes get in such a state in 2 months!

Reactions: 9
Why is she creating this false body complex? For engagement? It’s embassing and dangerous, she has a vulnerable and clearly naive audience (minus the Tattle Crew - her amazing management team) that will fall for this and act on it, in Edgys case totally ridiculous stating she will do a video on how she “dropped a dress size” She’s TINY!!!
She said she wants to tone... why not reply to that extent to this commenter?! She could have said thanks but it’s not about weight loss for me personally, wanting to tone and also get a kardashian arse but yes I’ll defintely be showing the “transformation” because I need the content. Thanks lovely ?

Reactions: 4
She could have had a really good organise with me video, if she’d put a little thought and effort into it... but then isn’t that always the case at the moment with Rebecca.

She could have organised the hanging section, perhaps colour coordinated? Got some storage solutions for the things that are folded? She didn’t organise - she refolded and put it back in the wardrobe. She obviously found out her brand video wasn’t going to be approved, rushed this and put it up.

This is as she says her full time job, yet currently it seems she’s waiting until the day a video is due and rushing to put something together. It’s so lax, I just think she’s totally lost her buzz for this.
I think you’re in the wrong job @ZC772 ? Id watch your wardrobe organisation video over her sh*<t video ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see she is promoting her PT again!
why she keep a pregnancy test?
And reb- get some new socks!!! ?

Totally agree. After watching other YT, even I purchased some plastic boxes , labelled them and then put them back in the wardrobe on shelves etc. She could have made it so much more interesting, but again lack of effort and thought has let her down again. Would rather have teeth removed without an injection than watch that again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.