Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can people grab screenshots of interesting comments/posts that will obvs be deleted? I quite often have 2 or 3 pages on here to catch up on and she’s so quick at deleting I don’t get back to insta in time to see them.

Although, saying that, I feel like she’s well within her right to delete actual trolls and comments that are directed (meanly) at the kids and so reposting them here maybe isn’t appropriate?

Reactions: 11
Can people grab screenshots of interesting comments/posts that will obvs be deleted? I quite often have 2 or 3 pages on here to catch up on and she’s so quick at deleting I don’t get back to insta in time to see them.

Although, saying that, I feel like she’s well within her right to delete actual trolls and comments that are directed (meanly) at the kids and so reposting them here maybe isn’t appropriate?

Yep screen grabbing it did cross my mind but it just didn’t seem right to. I maybe shouldn’t of even posted in here about it but I was so shocked someone could do that.

Reactions: 1
New here but reading it all for a while..
Hm, let's see if I get a reply?
But he’s already said on his insta she paid. Poor bloke is going to wonder if all this hassle is worth training them for..... maybe he will google them and be horrified with what he reads

Reactions: 4
Just been blocked for liking this comment before it was deleted. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I am not normally a vengeful person but this stupid, idiotic and insensitive excuse for a woman has pushed me too far???
Mrs M, you are a total hole. In fact that is an insult to an hole....at least it has a role and purpose in life, unlike YOU
Cold hearted/ruthless witch is what she is I’m
afraid. With an incredibly nasty streak that she worryingly hides with her sickly sweet “hi guys” and attention seeking chats like today on Instagram stories. She contradicts and lies constantly. These people (us too) have followed her and rooted for her for ages and that is how she treats people. Like others have said it’s a dictatorship and one where no-one is allowed to disagree even politely. Rebecca if you’re reading this, this is not how the real world works!! People can disagree and move forward. You’re actually really affecting and upsetting many people. I would say if anyone is the troll here it’s you!

Reactions: 15
Someone said “at least florrie and poppy are pretty” or something similar. It’s deleted now
That’s an awful thing to say about someone’s child.
These are the types of comments that reb is well within her right to delete

Reactions: 26
That’s an awful thing to say about someone’s child.
These are the types of comments that reb is well within her right to delete
Absolutely. I don’t think any of us would disagree that THAT is an actual troll

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Shake off the bad vibes
Keep dancing
When people try bring you down
Turn the music up.

She's ever the victim.

Another gifted trip
She took s to see nutcracker for her birthday

Shame on Aberdeen arts gifting her so many tickets

Those girls must have a odd veiw of life
Sent stuff
Seldom shopping themselves or paying
I remember one yt vlog where Reb was going to topshop with S to look for kids stuff whilst pregnant with F - obv a collab prob one of those gift card set ups - and S says ‘are we going to pay with real money mummy’ from the mouths of babes !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
S is beautiful and has a great personality.

I hope Rebecca learns that is a troll, someone asking if a holiday was a freebie is not a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry for being a twit screams mental health to me.
I've been there!
I think he lost the plot. I think he actually takes these threads to heart and sees where they go wrong but ultimately she rules the roost. Its Mrs Meldrum Ltd. He has no say. That's why he bites. On Facebook and here. He had a meltdown and decided he couldn't do all this but covered it up with a "yeah I'm fine and onto better things comment". Then realised it's his only life and came back. It's a yoyo cycle and I've done similar things so many times. It'll happen again!
Apologising with sorry for being a twit is him dumbing down his feelings.
Yes you are right, I think he’s suffering from depression. He’s stuck in a cycle he can do nothing about as she holds all the cards.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.