Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll need to start recycling (or even better just reducing the amount of crap they consume) because we've just been notified by Aberdeenshire council that they are reducing our fortnightly collections to every three weeks plus we're getting smaller bins
That will just lead to more fly tipping by them I guess

They reduced size if our bins within last year
They increased recycling to once week but black general waste bin every 2 weeks its led to more fly tipping locally.

Reactions: 1
That will just lead to more fly tipping by them I guess

They reduced size if our bins within last year
They increased recycling to once week but black general waste bin every 2 weeks its led to more fly tipping locally.
Same here! It's a nightmare and now most people don't really bother recycling and do a weekly tip visit and just dump everything. Which kind of defeats the purpose....

I can see the article but I was looking for the comment you said you has made on there referencing the Mrs M/DLP fiasco??
Oh I didn’t comment on the daily mail site. I tried but comment hasn’t loaded up for some reason and been working so haven’t gone back in to retry

Mrs Meldrum#18 Hope you still trust me, not everything is free, Ella’s kitchen healthy veggies for my main but now is giving me a migraine?

Reactions: 5
If she was pissed off with us saying negative things on here could you imagine what she’s like knowing she’s getting slated on a national newspaper. There’s no mention of any other Mum influencers by name

Reactions: 17
Mrs Meldrum#18 Hope you still trust me, not everything is free, Ella’s kitchen healthy veggies for my main but now is giving me a migraine?

YES!!! ????

Reactions: 3
What happened?!???‍♀
Her old twitter page was found from 2013. She was retweeting racist tweets and trolling people, she sent Katie Waissel a message calling her dog rough. Another message was “people should not wear skinny jeans unless they have skinny genes”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Her old twitter page was found from 2013. She was retweeting racist tweets and trolling people, she sent Katie Waissel a message calling her dog rough. Another message was “people should not wear skinny jeans unless they have skinny genes”
Wow ? unbelievable, and shes got the nerve to call us trolls!!!! Thanks for the reply?

Reactions: 6
Comments on the Daily Mail article are really interesting.
We know that you read this Reb, so just called you out on DM for not declaring a freebie holiday in addition to numerous others. Your 15 minutes of fame is now????
Daily mail should do an article about the mummy vloggers !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
See if she showed some remorse for everything that she has done then you would feel slightly sorry for her but the way she has acted deleting comments and blocking people she deserves everything that’s coming. If I was them I would be extremely stressed with how their going to pay their mortgage for the next couple of years. No amount of freebies is the same as having guaranteed regular money every month. Her tide has definitely turned

Reactions: 13
I bet tonight’s vlog is promoting hello fresh
Either that or my bet is a make up routine
BORING
Why don’t they seem to go out anymore ?

Reactions: 9
Tell you what makes me howl..she's changed her tune hasn't she with her latest insta...talk about back tracking...though it was just a tit storm.. created by the 15 trolls on here.
Louise Pentland seemed to be having a dig as well in her latest post on IG, indirectly called out people (Mrs M ) who cheat the industry. Like HER or not she's bob on with her content being transparent .. and kudos to her for calling those that arent out. Too late love you're a greedy arrogant cow and its time to fulfil your ambition of being a housewife and put lazy hole out to work.
What a cop out as well to put out an insta stories post to address the issues.. knowing they disappear after a certain time.

Reactions: 12
There will be a lot of foot stamping going on in murder mansion tonight! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There will be a lot of foot stamping going on in murder mansion tonight! ?
Racist tweets, direct trolling tweets, shisha vids in tip of a room, undercover digs from big instagrammers who want to distance themselves from her, named and shamed in a national newspaper, not really a good day at the office for Mrs Meldrum Limited ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
https://www.asa.org.uk/uploads/assets/uploaded/3af39c72-76e1-4a59-b2b47e81a034cd1d.pdf

Page 15 of this ASA document clearly states that #affiliate isn’t to be used they ask for #ad even if an item is gifted (paid in kind) and the company has no control or influence. It’s a simple flow chart.
Yes! That's the bit I read and thought thank goodness, things should be so much more transparent from now on. Then she posts her ridiculous version. I just don't understand how she doesn't get it?! The guidance is crystal clear. It's not difficult. I wonder if she's even read it?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.