Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her last hello fresh ad she says;

One of my favourite things about hello fresh is putting all the bits from the packaging and vegetables into the bag it came in and straight in the bin!
View attachment 4609

How can she be so thick to tell everyone she doesn't even attempt to recycle or compost? So wasteful all because she's too lazy to separate. If you put food waste and it's collected by your council it can go into creating energy.
Lol hilarious

She loves fast fashion
Buying loads

Craft sets she can throw away at xmas

In England councils really hot on recycling

Smalll black bin general waste every 2 weeks

Glass plastics paper cardboard all in special boxes green bin garden waste

Food bin food waste

Is Scotland more lax

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I always laugh whenever she has an issue to address - DLP, not declaring ads , she always types the message - never comes on and does a live story explaining everything herself. A very shady lady x

Reactions: 21
Lol hilarious

She loves fast fashion
Buying loads

Craft sets she can throw away at xmas

In England councils really hot on recycling

Smalll black bin general waste every 2 weeks

Glass plastics paper cardboard all in special boxes green bin garden waste

Food bin food waste

Is Scotland more lax
Please tell me it's her with the problem not Scotland :(

Even my two year old knows to compost and recycle, barely anything goes in the green bin these days. It's so important to minimise our impact on the earth.

Scottish tattlers is it normal to just put everything into the bin?

If you go to the name of influencer on few pages back and search by her name on the said newspaper I’ll go find it and post back. Search Rosie Huntington on daily mail and you find it
Can you copy your comment from it?? I can’t find it!

Reactions: 1
Hello fresh a environmental nightmare

The meldrums dont recycle and they fly tip in the woods behind their house.
Their garden video tour proves that

Reactions: 8

Even my two year old knows to compost and recycle, barely anything goes in the green bin these days. It's so important to minimise our impact on the earth.

No of course not. We have recycling bins just like everyone else lol

Reactions: 22
Maybe we should message hello fresh how much packaging is possible to recycle.
As Mrs meldrum not selling their green credentials.

Like she said in recent poll

I have heard if Dooley documentary and fast fashion or Primark haul personally I don't care.

Reactions: 6
Can I just ask why she’s called Reb here? Everyone in her life calls her Bec/Becs as far as I know/remember, which is the common nickname of a Rebecca. So is Reb a joke thing like Edgy & Pat? Just want to be in the loop!
I first saw her on Louise Pentland' s channel, she said she always wanted an "edgy" nickname, something "cool" like reb, I've always assumed it's come from there! ?

Reactions: 10
No of course not. We have recycling bins just like everyone else lol
I thought so! It's one thing being really irresponsible and not bothering to recycle / compost but only mrs meldrum would actually flaunt this waste why advertising a product with dodgy environmental awareness.

She's trying to Sabotage herself.

Reactions: 6
Someone report to Aberdeenshire environmental health or waste services.
Is it an educational need or a motivational one.

Scotland recycles too! ? Recently some councils have been changing the green bin (non recyclable things) to collection every 3/4 weeks. We have paper/cardboard plastic recycling, garden waste, food waste and glass and small electronics here. I reckon that's the norm for all of the UK?

Reactions: 5
Just found out Instagram doesn’t verify emails so you can have as many accounts as you want just put any thing in with
@hotmail.com or whatever. Have been blocked and just opened new account let the fun begin.

I was actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for them, maybe bitten off more than they could chew, but she has revealed what a revolting person she is.

Reactions: 11
Hello fresh a environmental nightmare

The meldrums dont recycle and they fly tip in the woods behind their house.
Their garden video tour proves that
They used to fly tip all their garden rubbish in a field by their old house too, admittedly they weren’t the only ones, but they carried on even when they were asked not to. Some folk just don’t care about their environment #notinmybackyard?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I subscribed to hello fresh(not using a meldrum link I hasten to add) and was horrified at the packaging. So much waste. Tiny amounts of ginger or paste coming in small plastic pots. Yes they can Ben recycled but why use them in the first place and black plastic trays that can’t be recycled.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She'll need to start recycling (or even better just reducing the amount of crap they consume) because we've just been notified by Aberdeenshire council that they are reducing our fortnightly collections to every three weeks plus we're getting smaller bins

They used to fly tip all their garden rubbish in a field by their old house too, admittedly they weren’t the only ones, but they carried on even when they were asked not to. Some folk just don’t care about their environment #notinmybackyard?
Just abouts sums up they only care about them.
They think laws and rules are beneath them.
Encouraging s to break rules of ski school that kept her and herself safe.
Don't know who owns those woods
They use them as their own personal playground.
I bet old neighbours super happy shes moved.
Pitty new neighbours

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.