Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wants to tone... why not reply to that extent to this commenter?! She could have said thanks but it’s not about weight loss for me personally, wanting to tone and also get a kardashian arse but yes I’ll defintely be showing the “transformation” because I need the content. Thanks lovely ?
Exactly! She keeps getting herself mixed up poor wee nugget.
One minute she’s wanting to “loose the baby weight” then she’s “sod it eat the cake” then she wants to “tighten her a$$” and isn’t able to walk for days after getting rammed!

She loves herself, I have absolutely NO doubt. She doesn’t want to change, she will hate it if she starts to bulk with muscle!!
She knows she’s attractive (to hobbit types) ? and is brimming with self assurance it’s sickening, her false “shyness” comes from being so fake and insincere she forgets what lie she’s told that day ???

Reactions: 13
Please can we stop trying to say what we can and can’t post! If not interested move on, simples.
I said I wasn't having a go at anyone but was bored getting notifications of some potentially funny and exciting new posts and all it was was chat diverting from MrsM with everyone comparing their own/friends /mothers colitis, irritable bowel symptoms... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He will have to be getting “sample” ? checks done and prior to his snip ⚔ she may have been advised to take a pregnancy test to confirm they definitely weren’t pregnant. I think if she wa for example they may have been advised against the vasectomy at that time.. so I kind of gather anyway from what I’ve heard from others.
Why would they advise against a vasectomy if she was pregnant?? Genuine question ?

I just think it’s funny - I don’t see why she would still have it if it was from the old house - you would throw it away during packing. And when she picks it up in the video she throws it back in the wardrobe she’s tidying instead of putting it on the floor outside in the throw away pile where she had already put a top that she said was for the bin as it has shrunk! ??

Why would they advise against a vasectomy if she was pregnant?? Genuine question ?

I just think it’s funny - I don’t see why she would still have it if it was from the old house - you would throw it away during packing. And when she picks it up in the video she throws it back in the wardrobe she’s tidying instead of putting it on the floor outside in the throw away pile where she had already put a top that she said was for the bin as it has shrunk! ??
I’m sure it’s because if anything was to go wrong with the pregnancy and then you wanted to try again, then you couldn’t.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure it’s because if anything was to go wrong with the pregnancy and then you wanted to try again, then you couldn’t.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly this reason. ?

Reactions: 3
Could someone send out the Hobbit Task Force to rescue the poor sheep " glued" to the video ? I fear they may have set solid due to boredom ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For those of us that can't even bear watching... At least pop onto you tube to express this with a ?

Over 3.5 views, over 105k subs, 300 ? and nearly 100?... Not good ?

For those of us that can't even bear watching... At least pop onto you tube to express this with a ?

Over 3.5 views, over 105k subs, 300 ? and nearly 100?... Not good ?
But we may get blocked and then what will we do when we want to watch it and come on here and let rip

If I am following correctly, the original boring comment is till up. Another comment has been added and Reb has gone back and called them out for being rude. Pot calling the kettle black there me thinks???
It’s still there. And yep she’s called them rude!!!

But we may get blocked and then what will we do when we want to watch it and come on here and let rip
I don't follow her now, can still watch anything you like on you tube, comment etc. I don't have the same username ?

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her now, can still watch anything you like on you tube, comment etc. I don't have the same username ?
I don’t either and have two encase I get blocked lol

She's showed her lack of professionalism here. Surely as a full-time "digital content creator" she should have YT videos planned well in advance, maybe even extra ones banked for days like this.

Can't wait to see who the "brand" is she's dealing with who won't approve her video...

Reactions: 7
She's showed her lack of professionalism here. Surely as a full-time "digital content creator" she should have YT videos planned well in advance, maybe even extra ones banked for days like this.

Can't wait to see who the "brand" is she's dealing with who won't approve her video...
The brand video must be pish!
Hilarious that she doesn't have stock videos, she used to! Even the part time bloggers, with regular jobs are organised! But, looking at her socks, there is a little wtf MrsM going through my mind!

Nooo way, are my eyes deceiving me, has she replied to criticism on YouTube?! Give it until the morning and they’ll be gone or blocked. I bet she can’t stand it and is dying to delete ?

Reactions: 7
A close family member has ulcerative colitis, it took several years to stabilise it with the right drugs and lots of hospital tests and visits. I’d be very surprised if she has ulcerative colitis! I just don’t get lying about something like that? Or to give her the benefit of the doubt, if she has it, she could really help by explaining it and what she does to control it.
Oooh actually you could be on to something here. It could be steroid medication that has changed the appearance of her face. Steroids used for UC can have the side effect of 'facial mooning'. I have a family member with UC and the meds she is on caused her face to change in a similar way. I feel sorry for her if she does suffer UC but agree it is slightly odd she never discusses when she is so open about the breast scare for example.

Nooo way, are my eyes deceiving me, has she replied to criticism on YouTube?! Give it until the morning and they’ll be gone or blocked. I bet she can’t stand it and is dying to delete ?
I don't think it's MrsM herself replying. Could be wrong but... ?

Wow how very relatable.
Have all you tattlers booked your summer holidays yet? Yes?
A ski holiday too? Oh yes? Me too?!
But oh my goodness, I don’t know how we’re going to cope with the children going to ski school, putting on and off their salopettes, socks, boots, skis. Yah!?
Also, I really think if you’ve ever considered a PT you know....just do it!!
Because we all have an endless supply of #ad #kindlygifted #magicalmoneytreeonourextensiveland

On a serious note, do her previous fans and sheep ? REALLY relate to this?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Love that she called it her town in the latest video instead of villaaaage ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.