Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I'm casting YouTube on to the telly, and for some reason Mrs Ms garden tour came on, I wasn't paying attention because I was "pottering" around doing something... Husband comes in the room to ask me something...few minutes later he goes "Who's this pretentious twit? Why does she feel the need to say grounds instead of garden?" ????
Lol he's correct

She's reading here

They watching tv dungeon golden child
Lee's probably doing disco run
Real fire is roaring.

The other lounge the family lounge is much nicer hence why I think they soend all their time there even evenings lately they in the family room.

Reactions: 9
Guys, I'm casting YouTube on to the telly, and for some reason Mrs Ms garden tour came on, I wasn't paying attention because I was "pottering" around doing something... Husband comes in the room to ask me something...few minutes later he goes "Who's this pretentious twit? Why does she feel the need to say grounds instead of garden?" ????
HAHAHA, I have 3.5 acres and even I call it a fooking garden and 2 acres is a field!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know right! My dad always says you can tell the people who genuinely have money from the ones who like to pretend they do easily. The ones who really have money don't feel the need to talk about it!

Reactions: 25
Saying that the garden looks perfectly fine at the moment I've seen a lot worse of course it's not up to Lady Rebs standards mind you not sure anything ever will be she seems to never be happy with anything not that she would let us tattlers know still enjoying the dark lounge Reb? Just we don't see it alot?
Haha insta story her and F in the lounge I guess she is trying to let us know and I believe you Reb, you wouldn't lie ???? what a Muppet we really are pulling her strings

Reactions: 5
New titles

Mrs meldrum flytipper/ land owner, wannabe author, boss babe & bashing one out with the raminator

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion:

Mrs M & Me - Tattle Together, Hobbits Forever, Look out the window, what do you see? Is that you flytipping again, Lee?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thread Suggestion: Gifted Sprayed Mirror on the wall, who’s the tightest arse of them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Define paying

Define blocks

She paying for 1 out of 3 blocks
Or she owes him %free credit.
Maybe its I owe u until she gets her book millions.

I think ASA/CMA should probe into raminator and rebs payment arrangements.

Seems as fishy as their beloved salmon and pesto.

Lee's insta stories today beyond sad
Making a right tit of himself
That mirror us awful
Clearly it was gifted as why not return

We have bin police at council here
Locals report to banachory council nothing worse than fly tipping in the woods
Exactly! Is she paying him in publicity?

Reactions: 2
Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying tipping Lee, Mummy and Me, who’s wearing the naughty vest? Edgy or Lee?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mirror Mirror on the wall, Flytippers grounds and all.
I’ll bash one out till my blank book sells out & Lee will wear the bad boy tee

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rebbie, Lee and Rammi made three, to hell with no spend Jan it was all for FREE...........

• Heart
Reactions: 22
C
She hasn’t blocked me but she did remove my comment about perhaps in this day and age she should have been mindful of being inclusive of all families including those with two daddies...

The woman is a shambles ?‍♀
it wine be long ✌?

Reactions: 2
Ever since she went dark she hasn’t been the same think all the bounce and brains came out in the toner ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.