Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised this lady’s comment hasn’t been removed
She’s saying the person who said about having two dads was a troll! She has more trolls than followers - maybe she should take the hint. Although my guess is she still hasn’t looked up the meaning of the word “troll” same as she hasn’t looked up the word “honest”.

Reactions: 20
Disgusting I hope the council have been informed. They really are the most self centred pair!
Someone has now called her out on it. The reply, because the poster suggested they were"public" woods. "Actually the area behind us is PRIVATELY owned"............So that makes it OK then and should you even be mooching through it on your pottery walks?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where have they posted about dumping their crap? Couldn’t see it on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Reb’s calling troll and the book is a farce
When will the sheep see she talks out of her a**e?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There are piles of garden debris dumped by wee the hobbit in the woodland behind their boundary fence. Then they show their piles of #kindly gifted (?) wood (which is going to be damp and useless) being “stored” on the land, as well as two old white garden chairs which looks as though they’ve been thrown over during a “tidy up”
You really couldn’t write it.

Give it time it will look like the Dingles from Emmerdale, I really don't think the neighbours there would approve of the dumping lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Give it time it will look like the Dingles from Emmerdale, I really don't think the neighbours there would approve of the dumping lol
Maybe they'll get some pigs like the dingles, to go with all their sheep! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a relief that someone call her out for throwing her crap into the woods. And I agree with her that it's disrespectful to the forest.
She shouldn't put up a high fence towards the neighbors without discussing with them first. But she just doesn't care for anyone anyway.

Reactions: 13
Instead of being a grown up and addressing all this negativity she’s been attracting lately (which is the direct result of her own shady behaviour) and clearing up the mess she has created she has no choice now but to delete and block, so many people are waking up and seeing her, and the childish way in which she has dealt with the backlash is shining through and it has started getting followers backs up. Watching all this unfold is getting really unbearable now, can they not see the situation for how it is? Who is advising them, their business is amateur at best. There’s Lee with his manic smile in the god awful mismatched spray painted mirror to go with the rest of the gifted tat a 33 year old man posting selfies and pictures of his beautiful young girls online for the world to see and comment. Any other self respecting man would see how wrong this is on so many levels. Rebecca advertising S whereabouts tonight sure everyone local is thrilled to see that she’s announced where they’re all going to be! So glad my kids don’t go to that school I’d be livid!

Reactions: 23
I love the comment about getting a dog and hens ? have they seen the catgate vlog. She hates animals and chickens. She thinks that’s a good idea ?. They don’t live rurally. Can you imagine those chickens wondering around the neighbours houses.

Rebecca has no respect whatsoever for her own let alone strangers! When she isn’t deleting and blocking and replays, she’s disrespectful and patronising! I’m glad this is happening and more and more people can see what she’s really like and that no one is a bully and she’s not been trolled or bullied! She’s got more to lose than to gain with this! She always acts like her ? doesn’t stink, and she’s superior! She thinks she’s champagne in a tall glass but she’s lukewarm piss in a plastic cup!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw the comment from the guy with the 2 dads, same as the lady whos posted on Insta. I know what was said and that comment is gone. I can only assume it was the guy who posted on here last night. I wonder if he will come back and give his thoughts on her denying it? Shes an awful girl.

Reactions: 17
How can she say “you guys seem to be loving it” re: her new book when it hasn’t even been released yet?? What an actual thick twit. ????
I think she must have been on a neilson holiday the whole time she was meant to be at school as she really doesn’t have the brains she was born with ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t really see anything wrong with the name of her book - she is a mummy after all! However the way she’s responded to criticism of it...??‍♀

Reactions: 4
I don’t really see anything wrong with the name of her book - she is a mummy after all! However the way she’s responded to criticism of it...??‍♀
I don’t really either. ESP if it is for mother’s day.
I would have handled it in a completely different way as most people would. But I don’t really have an issue with saying the word mummy. Loads of people have things like “happy mum happy baby” etc and that’s no issue. I guess the fact it’s an activity book that anyone can fill in that’s why it was a bit of a mistake to alienate men. As I know a single dad that’s ex doesn’t give two hoots about their children and it wouldn’t make someone like that buy it. But hey it’s not that big a deal. It’s defintely how she handled it like always that is the issue.

Also is the grounds her parents? Is that why she doesn’t care? No idea as don’t watch her crap anymore

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t blocked me but she did remove my comment about perhaps in this day and age she should have been mindful of being inclusive of all families including those with two daddies...

The woman is a shambles ?‍♀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I just can stand the out and out lies that come out of her mouth.

2 weeks ago she said that she was doing no spend January because, and I quote “there’s nothing to spend, I have no money”

And now she’s saying she’s paying for PT sessions. So where has the money come for that then?! Or are you paying with magical beans?!!

It’s just lie after lie after lie.
And don't forget the holiday deposit they paid for as well as all the other bits. The magic beans are obviously good ones!

Reactions: 15
He has replied on his page that she is paying for her blocks of PT.....hmmmmmm
I don’t buy it. ??‍♀
Define paying

Define blocks

She paying for 1 out of 3 blocks
Or she owes him %free credit.
Maybe its I owe u until she gets her book millions.

I think ASA/CMA should probe into raminator and rebs payment arrangements.

Seems as fishy as their beloved salmon and pesto.

Lee's insta stories today beyond sad
Making a right tit of himself
That mirror us awful
Clearly it was gifted as why not return

We have bin police at council here
Locals report to banachory council nothing worse than fly tipping in the woods

I feel the same. It’s her experience as a mum and there are many books that aren’t for dads/grandparents. Like people have said it’s how she’s handled it. Like I said previously she could have used the genuine, articulate questions as a positive on her post and plugged future books, but she acts like an immature little brat again, really can’t stand her!

Reactions: 11
Guys, I'm casting YouTube on to the telly, and for some reason Mrs Ms garden tour came on, I wasn't paying attention because I was "pottering" around doing something... Husband comes in the room to ask me something...few minutes later he goes "Who's this pretentious twit? Why does she feel the need to say grounds instead of garden?" ????

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.