Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never understand this whole “watch me clean” thing.
Seriously- who wants to watch someone bleach their toilet bowl or mop the floor?! Who in their right mind watches that shit?!!!
1.6million follow Mrs Hinch! I absolutely despair that we need to learn to “hinch” it’s CLEANING!

Reactions: 15
1.6million follow Mrs Hinch! I absolutely despair that we need to learn to “hinch” it’s CLEANING!
I know. The woman looks like the last person to be scrubbing floors. Very very very clever marketing.

Reactions: 7
Howling ???

Reactions: 14
Don't even get me started on this utter nonsense ?‍

Reactions: 9
She’s the biggest fanny in Banchory! ???? what an absolute weapon!

Reactions: 18
First the spelling now the maths letting her down....she is blatantly thick in all subjects....

Reactions: 12
And her hip actually pops out of its socket??

Hun you need to get that chick(check)ed out!

Reactions: 15
And of course she was amazing at squats! It usually takes a whole session to get the technique but she is a natural ?

Though if you can row nearly 250 miles as a warm up you should know how to do squats ?

Reactions: 24

Reactions: 2
39 personal trainer sessions shes signed up for during her no spend January and she claimed to be broke last week!

She's fucking clueless who her audience is and that the average mum could never afford such extravagance.

Reactions: 29
You lot never fail to brighten my day! Wetting myself at the title and the Rammy references. Ya bunch of absolute belters ? ?

Reactions: 19
PT 3 times a week for 90 days (that's gotta be 100 quid a week if not more) but won't pay for 1 on 1 ski lessons for kids ?

Reactions: 21
I'm beginning to doubt she even went to school. Fucking hell I know she thinks she works hard but how difficult is it to check for spelling mistakes and try engaging with your brain before you open your mouth and speak. I suppose we should count our blessings that she's not out in the big bad real working world making all these mistakes with a job that actually matters.

Reactions: 12
A majority of the sheep want fitness posts? I thought it seemed like they didn’t?
But I guess she wants to do fitness posts so ??‍ The sheep just have to go along with it!
What was the point in asking though just to ignore them?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.