Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TotalKarma

She’s switched rings, why didn’t she just say they were getting a new wedding ring set? Looks too sticky up for my taste but it’s a damn sight better than the horrors she had on before. She’s even managed to get that god awful signet ring off now too.
Still don’t believe this is a real diamond ring. As you say the setting is very high, but more so it doesn’t look particularly secure as far as claw settings are concerned.
I know Dubai is one of the cheapest to buy a diamond, but looking at the size still reckon it would cost £5k+. Just doesn’t add up with all the post holiday chat re possibly selling the house, moving to something smaller. Lot of money to land on a “diamond ring” when they are bum squeaky skint.

Reactions: 18

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
If Lee was sharing photos and videos of fit women on Insta and lusting over them, I’m sure madam wouldn’t be happy. She’d probably throw a fit.

Dunwoodyan

Where IS Betty? Did I miss something? Miss her comments!
In binny world ....Rebecca got her IP address ... reported her to the police .... she was arrested and charged .... the trial was in a 'closed' courtroom to protect Mrs Meldrum privacy .... Betty got life with no parole.

In the real world ..... Betty got bored and moved on 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Kittymum

Does she realise that Lee isn’t on 2 weeks holiday when he’s “on the rig”?? It’s an insult to go to bed the min he gets home
( unless he’s going too 🤢) Oh and Binny, when you read here - horizontal stripes do no favours to the fuller figure!! Oh for the days of skinny jeans eh???
---
Can I just point out I would NEVER criticise anyone’s size….. but in her case I make an exception!!!

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s obv asked for a cooler tone but because her hair is SO wrecked the toner has grabbed like mad and it just looks muddy and grey.

I don’t understand her existence I really dont. She just lazes around, doesn’t even have a tidy house, expects Lee to do everything when he’s back and she just does what she wants. Her entire family need to learn to say no to her.
Get a job you lazy mare. She’s so impressionable too she just jumps on any bandwagon going. ‘Hacking my health’ oh fuck off. To be healthy just eat ‘good’ foods, exercise and don’t drink. But she just wants a quick fix so she can carry on being lazy.

I agree that she’s desperate to portray this rich lifestyle but actually buys cheap sweatshop crap clothes, buys the kids tat and has to holiday in term time to make it more affordable. Nothing aspirational to me.

philopastry75

Just watched the packing YouTube because I'm putting off doing work. Lee clearly hated her hair AND why is acceptable to 'hate' dark hair. He's such a fucking creep. Yuck

Reactions: 17
I had a look at the Willpowders website too and I’m amazed they are allowed to claim what they do there, some of the studies they have based their claims on are piss poor too. I think it will all boil down to the supplement/ performance aid/ functional food industry being unregulated but I was thinking exactly the same as you.
Report her. It’s really concerning that people are being encouraged to take things that have not been clinically proven by these shillers who have no idea what they’re talking about. ASA are accepting complaints on this kind of thing.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Is she really allowed to make the claims she is about the powder? Curing insomnia, anxiety, peri menopause symptoms etc? Hello ASA

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
That ‘lunch’ is an absolute disgrace. Fat free yogurt lunchables and mini peppers. Wtaf. This stupid cow needs to go on a parenting course. She does not work and that is what she’s offering up for the wee girls? She should be ashamed of herself and someone needs to step in and give Beggy a slap!!

Lilro182

Only chance she has to lie down is when she’s getting tattooed? She’s on another planet. Imagine, heavens forbid Beggy, working! Then try to lie down. Lazy lump

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Run club *yawn* I'm sure we've been here a few times before. Another fad that will be in the bin by next month.

I've had a lovely day out with my family today at our local NT Gardens. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this in the gift shop IYKYK

Attachments

• Haha

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Missing her sweet honey pie 🤢 when she's literally on holiday with her 3 beautiful girls?! Vom

I can 100000% see her being one of those people who snatches a newborn from their mother's arms and sits there holding the baby and posing with them and it not even entering their brain to do anything to actually be useful and help the mum

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
She has hated those few days away with chums. Trying to be relevant and copying them with their Mango purchases but not really being part of the group. Trying to pretend she is oh-so-popular by going straight to a BBQ!

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
For someone who is clinging on to being a mum influencer, she didn’t mention missing her children once…
Not surprising really as she didn’t mention her kids during her “30 days of happiness” nonsense either which she gave up on after a week!

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I can’t believe how sun damaged she is. She’s so fucking irresponsible. She is going to age so quickly in the next few years.

Her hair would look nice curly but she won’t end up doing it because she thinks blonde and straight is what she needs to have. Then all her hair will snap off.