Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She contradicts herself all the time about Poppy. Kids need routine and additional needs kids even more so. When it suits her she breadcrumbs Poppy being neurodiverse but is happy to willingly disrupt the wee girl’s life at the drop of a hat
She just doesn't give a tit about P. Do you really think she would say no to something she desperately wants just because one of her children can't go, especially P? Never.

Reactions: 10
Surely the kids hate being dragged from pillar to post, especially P. This holidays sounds like a nightmare for 3 young children. As always, as long as Binny is happy then screw everyone else!

Reactions: 15
Wow that’s the worst her hair has ever been. You can clearly see the frazzle and bits that have snapped off. It looks so dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having just watched her butchering her hurrrr on stories it's no wonder it's fucked and frazzled 😂😂😂
I was physically cringing watching her hold those straighteners in one place for so long so she can flog the gummy tat 🫣 could almost smell the burn through the screen!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She called herself neurodiverse in her YouYube video. No Beggy you just don't have a clue and are lazy. She had to film that YouTube video just to be able to brag about going away for 3 weeks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s amazing when the money was rolling in and she was in her height of her career there were zero signs of being neurodivergent however now the kids are older and there might be an expectation she gets a job - she’s all over it!!! I actually think the downfall has probably caused some sort of mental health/trauma for her which she needs to get addressed! She is such an awful example to those girls

Reactions: 20
Tbf if she’s only bringing in 20k from her social media then she’s earning the same amount as me. But I am also aware I’m part time whilst I have young children and keeping my foot in the door to return to work full time when they’re older.
Rebecca doesn’t seem to have a long term plan which I find wild! It would really stress me out. My husband is a good earner (I think probably more than Lee) and we’ve invested our savings well. Hopefully they’ve done the same. But I doubt it.

Reactions: 6
Tbf if she’s only bringing in 20k from her social media then she’s earning the same amount as me. But I am also aware I’m part time whilst I have young children and keeping my foot in the door to return to work full time when they’re older.
Rebecca doesn’t seem to have a long term plan which I find wild! It would really stress me out. My husband is a good earner (I think probably more than Lee) and we’ve invested our savings well. Hopefully they’ve done the same. But I doubt it.
What do you mean bringing in 20k? You reckon she is earning £20k a month? Surely not. Or do you mean views?

Reactions: 2