Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are a wonderful advocate for your daughter and I wish there were more people like you

99.9% of the children I have taught that Beggy would class as ‘disruptive’ have either a) a learning or other disability, b) deep rooted trauma from earlier in life or something on going or c) poor parenting/parents who can’t cope. Most have a combination of those things. If you could see a snapshot of what is going on in their lives ‘behind the scenes’, you would see that they are doing amazingly well to be in a school environment in the first place. It is NOT their fault, they are not just ‘naughty’ . Most adults wouldn’t be able to cope with all that and then knuckle down to a full day of work….

Reactions: 12
I know it’s not Binny but this made me
Esp with her newly found gut issues….( sorry I’m no use at attaching things)

Reactions: 12
The ‘run club’ picture the gym has shared is nothing like the filtered view binny has shared of her matchstick legs.

Reactions: 7
She does, but nothing like the other pictures she posts so just shows that she does edit her pictures down. Shameful.

Having a day off but needs to put on an aff link to get a few pennies

Reactions: 7
She’s such a try hard and she always knows where the camera is

She definitely looks better there but her photoshop failures give me life so I hope she’ll keep doing them…

(I’m kidding, her daughters have no chance with self-confidence etc with her as a mother. I feel sorry for them)

Reactions: 11
She looks perfectly normal and looks like she's actually enjoying herself. She's the only twat following the ridiculous advice of youngsters to wear long socks with trainers though.
Muppet.

Reactions: 10
Oh I agree, she looks normal and nothing wrong with that. But absolutely not like she likes to portray.

Reactions: 11