Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These crappy put together ootd videos really are showing her up to be a saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And this kind of drivel is actually pretty pathetic. I'm cringing for her /them. 🤣

She'd have been far better laying off the social media on this trip and uploading a highlights if she had to. She's obviously 'obsessed' and has buggerall in her life.

Binny LIVE in the moment ffs, prove you can give up your phone and this embarrassing awkward belief you're 'something' online. It looks pathetic.

Tik Tok is full of crazies like this, she be better placed there iwth th misfits as she really brings nothing to Instagram or you tube nowadays.

Now in her 30s, you'd never think she'd had the previous success, the content and editing are an embarrassment and lazy. Always bare minimum effort.
---
That sunburn is AWFUL.
Terrible. She is incredibly stupid.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
New thread! Don't think we can wait any longer 🤣

Thread title suggestion by my good self, inspired by @Lifestyle86

Binny is currently on a girls holiday, not many girls to be seen and Binny is busy burning herself to a crisp. I thought tan lines went out in '00's
Love the thread title…thank you! 🤍

Reactions: 3
Her little pot belly in today's OOTD 😂
The mango at the airport was so unreal but she only could afford a tiny bag of stuff

• Haha
I can’t believe how sun damaged she is. She’s so bleeping irresponsible. She is going to age so quickly in the next few years.

Her hair would look nice curly but she won’t end up doing it because she thinks blonde and straight is what she needs to have. Then all her hair will snap off.

Reactions: 17
‘Hey chums let’s all put our teeny Mango bags in the middle and I’ll take a photo for my insta’
Imagine?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Mango is a Spanish brand so not surprising there would be one at a Spanish airport.

Mango in Spain is a lot cheaper though.

Reactions: 10
There’s one in many shopping centres and high streets. I’m not sure I could get excited by one!

Reactions: 6
I suppose it’s one up from her usual Primark and new look links. I wonder if they have a good affiliate scheme?

Bet she didn't take anything home for her children. Just something for herself!

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t she supposed to be meeting Lee and the kids out there after? I’m sure that’s what she planned a while back. She was going to meet them in London but it was too expensive so she booked somewhere in Majorca.

Reactions: 10