Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
What a fucking sad cow- actually setting her camera up and walking around "modelling" the outfit she's chosen to wear today- like anyone is interested!!
She's walked away from the camera which means she's had to walk back to get it then edit the walking back out of the reel!! OMG what's the f-ing point?!!
Just go and enjoy the holiday and piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SingSong

VIP Member
Beggy of 5 years ago would have completly slagged off the current Beggy.

The state of her now, her age has caught her up quickly, she looks wrecked

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
How I would laugh if the senior Canons up sticks and moved to Edinburgh to be with Tiggy and the baby 🤭 Binny would be apoplectic

• Haha
This is embarrassing. Obviously the friends have said please ensure you do not include us in any social media content/identify where we are or tag us. Mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Anyone taking free food for people who’s homes have flooded when their own home is absolutely fine will not bothering about fundraising… she only likes to raise funds for herself!!

Shoegal17

VIP Member
The more I look at it I can’t believe she would even wear it as a joke. It’s a bedcoat surely 🤣

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I actually thought the note from her "organised" daughter was really sad. Her 10 year old having to remind her for a packed lunch and bottle of water. Got me right in the feels. Everyone forgets but it just seemed like a regular occurance☹
Same. She shouldn't need reminding to pack a lunch and fill a water bottle for her favourite child especially when she does absolutely nothing but she's far too wrapped up in herself. Go Florrie has obviously learnt that her mother is shite and doesn't want to go hungry. Binny is so thick she sees it as a flex that her daughter is so 'organised.' She's telling you you're shit Binny.

Photo of the note for those who haven't seen it and worth preserving on here.
download (1) (1).jpeg

• Sad

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Of course she has a tracker on Lee. For the odd occasion he’s allowed out to the nearest affordable pub. It is quite far you know.

• Haha

esstee

I have to immortalise this absolute shite here

“I can sometimes be quite manic, and then others times very like “oooo” there’s not really much of an in-between with me, there is an in-between, I get really fixated on things”

Rebecca you are a bored housewife with no purpose. No need for a diagnoses here.
It isn't ADHD Rebecca. Being consumed by how your hair looks and what you wear on holiday is called vanity. Not ADHD.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I have to immortalise this absolute shite here

“I can sometimes be quite manic, and then others times very like “oooo” there’s not really much of an in-between with me, there is an in-between, I get really fixated on things”

Rebecca you are a bored housewife with no purpose. No need for a diagnoses here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Nice 'exclusive woods' there I see. The neighbours must look over and think a pair of Polly Pockets are working in the garden 😂😂😂
“Always happy to go along with what I suggest”. We know, dear. It’s been the defining tragedy of your children’s lives

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Pretending to have done some litter picking what a sad act. Teags thanks for babysitting all weekend now take off your tabard and take a photo of me looking su su socially conscious.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
I don’t like judging people’s intellect because we are all different; however, there really is nothing going on behind those eyes is there. There’s vacuous and then there’s our Binny.

And it’s not just the reading choices because I get it, if we all were reading Baillie Gifford Prize winners then the world would be a boring place, but @Catwoman is spot on: she’s a stunted teen, obsessed with Harry Styles and shit romance novels/tv shows and doing anything she can to get the older boy to notice her, wrecking her hair in the process.

It would be tragic if it wasn’t so pathetic.
Absolutely- and this is why she isn’t appealing to her previous audience - they’ve grown up and so have their children. Their lives have moved on, she’s clinging on to every ounce of being young by acting like this. Ageing is a privilege which not everyone has - if only she realised how lucky she is in that respect - but that won’t provide aff links.