Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Am I over reacting being appalled and disgusted by that bitch buying a buffalo horn for that mutt?
Is that ethical?

Dog owners please educate me. I feel sick. 🤢

Reactions: 1

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I think they have had the majority of their meals in the brown cabin! They may have thrown in breakfast but unlikely as we have had no buffet shots ….They have done a supermarket shop which has probably saved them quite a bit ….just remember these influencers only show you what they think you want to see ….all smoke and mirrors!
What’s the brown cabin ?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
In the comments she is all but naming and shaming the QIO who god forbid has education as a priority.
Then all the home school huns jumping in telling her to war against the qio because “her mate homeschools on a Wednesday” . Now I know councils / education departments don’t always get it right but I also know that no one is trying to make things harder for any child. She shouldn’t be allowed to slate an individual like that, even is she isn’t doing so by name. Disrespectful cow.

If the kid is over whelmed at school there are things they can do .. there’s kids in mainstream classes who get quiet time or iPad time or whatever for various needs.. what the duck benefit is being at home “learning together “ (learning what exactly rebecca considering you don’t even know what goes on outside Banchory village hall).??!!

give me strength !!
Get a fucking job! I
---
PS if said qio is reading here .. stick to your profressional guns .. this one is at it !
what’s a qio?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
You are right. She's admitting her child is struggling (as many do) but the cheek of that when she takes them out of school so much! It's heartbreaking. She's setting them up for failure and abuse. She has no respect for her children. The showing of two daughters yesterday has really angered me, it is sickening. That was the only thing I respected her for, finally protecting her daughters privacy and safety but what did she do? And why in their swimwear!! She should be bloody ashamed of herself.

That middle child had grown so much she had a chance of not being recognised. But nah Mother has to punt them out. Like some weird cult selling their underage daughters? Are the Meldrums for real? It's dispicable parenting.

The rest of the family should be bloody ashamed of themselves also, Father, grandparents, you're all disgusting to allow this feeding to perverts online and bullies locally. But what should we expect from someone that only a few days ago included imagery of the pathetic father with his hands down his trousers and his trousers hanging off his ass walking round the bedroom in a reel. Honestly, this household never ceases to amaze me why they see this as acceptable? What the hell! They are bloody weirdos.

That clip of the podcast is awful. They just dribble fucking nonsense in it. PLEASE fuck off to Dubai Binny. Go take yourself and your ignorance to somewhere where the sun shines all the time on your ignorant dull bones. I can't bear the whiney noise of even the trailer for the Podcast the microphone must be down her throat it's that grating to listen to. 🙄

Oh and if anyone wants a laugh, watch the diamond ring in the hyper omelette chat. That's no bloody diamond. 🤣
Loads of influencers show their kids online and in swimsuits too? Not saying it’s rightbut they do.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Would it not have been better if Old ma Cannon/ narrow footbed , had the girls for a long weekend then Wee Lee and Beggy could have gone to Dubai, a better hotel ( maybe not the Burj) and taken time to buy a “diamond”??? These poor girls have missed school for this…….
Can someone tell me what the ‘narrow footbed’ thing is about please??!