Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How friendly is Rebecca with the one “imperfectly perfect life” .? . can’t remember her actual name .. married to footballer and has property ? .. anyway she lives in Perthshire and “flexi schools” and was partial to keeping her kids off at the drop of a hat and deciding school was “too much” .. another one who doesn’t have a day job so can jump on all these notions till the cows come home. I knwo there was beef at one point with them during the whole Tropics debacle as the other one was top of a pyramid them rebecca came along and used hee followe numbers to cash in .. but none the less we know thst Rebecca doenst have a mind of her own so I get a feeling she is copying her again .. to suit herself and have another reason not to get a job ..

Reactions: 2

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Im here!!!!!! 😂 busy but reading along

this holiday looks utter mince

its all so cheap and budget looking - nice sunburn Reb ya looser!!!!

she looks a fucking state and it just all looks like a quick 2 weeks in Tenners. Luxury my arse! Its about as luxurious as wiping your arse with a sheet of 24 Grit Sandpaper
Glad you're ok hen x

Total disaster of a trip

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why would you admit to having been banned on a hookup app (pure) and what would you have to do to be banned . Had not even heard of the app before until she mentioned it
She also mentions Tinder but she had said this before .
Think you might have posted this in wrong place!

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Not physically I don't think but she used to make them go to thier rooms for 'quiet time' in a afternoon for a few hours so she could have me time and not parent. I'm sure she said she enforced it too and sent them back if they came out
Oh my god!

I’m not sure! If they dropped below 90% they’d be considered “persistently absent”. Also found the following: “Schools have to regularly inform the Local Authority of any pupils who are regularly absent from school, have irregular attendance, or have missed 10 school days or more without the school's permission.”
You start getting involvement from the LA and education welfare officers for low attendance.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
View attachment 2794427
View attachment 2794419
So close to hitting send. Her hands look like hardened leather currently. I’ve just watched Benidorm and bloody hell it’s funny. I can absolutely imagine Binny and wee Lee being characters…and it’s a complete parody.

View attachment 2794420
I hate her lack of end panels on the island. It looks like it shouldn’t be there. End panels go all the way to the floor, no?
(Is this a preference thing or do I have a point)?
Preference I would say, ours don’t as we have lights all the way round. I also prefer the uniform length all the way round, to be fair the kitch is one of the things i like in their house. Its a great space, though it does need some managing!

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Binny isn’t like us mere mortals - daddy or Lee will pay to make sure she’s healthy

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Just been reading about that Amy Shilling or whatever her name is, she has Cushing’s syndrome - wonder if Beggy has this?!
That’s so weird, I saw a bit about her on the news and I thought the same! She only looked into because people were commenting on how puffy her face was