Mrs Meldrum #145 It was Rebecca in the utility room with the double chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No extra video this week. She's bored of YouTube already. Was already giving it minimum effort and ended both of the latest vlogs abruptly. The last one she had the nerve to say "gotta go now."

Reactions: 8
'Cath watt interiors'..... She's set the table nicely... Strange for 5pm on a Saturday but it is nice when someone has made an effort for guests. Lee and Beggy's idea is a takeaway or sharing a cheap sausage between 50. But the fact that Beggy thinks that is interior design is bloody hilarious. 😂😂 She's such a bleeping muppet.

Oh dear, if the plan was to promote Caths business ld suggest maybe hold off on pics of the swingers dinner and posting it Beggy, you're a bloody liability. 😂
Hostess with the mostest? It’s a few sad twigs in a vase and some insipid, bland colour palette. So so inspiring 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Too fn accurate 😂
---

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling and hope you can get support from a great GP. 😕 It's a horrible feeling and I totally get you. 🥰
Rebecca Meldrum has never faced any challenges in her life and it's pretty damn obvious she'd melt at anything real life or when life challenges hit her, which they will. Let's face it if the silly bint is stressed after a night out, she needs to give her head a wobble. That said, it won't be the first time she's had a major wobble after making an arse of herself drinking.
You take care, don't put pressure on yourself. It's a tricky time to manage. ❤
Thank you ❤I’m feeling better today. Bloody hormones.
Honestly if Beggy finds her empty boring life stressful, God help her if she ever has to face a real challenge. God forbid Lee experienced serious injury at work or Daddy or Mummy had a stroke and needed care. Or one her kids was seriously ill. She would not know how to cope. She’s beyond pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Thank you ❤I’m feeling better today. Bloody hormones.
Honestly if Beggy finds her empty boring life stressful, God help her if she ever has to face a real challenge. God forbid Lee experienced serious injury at work or Daddy or Mummy had a stroke and needed care. Or one her kids was seriously ill. She would not know how to cope. She’s beyond pathetic.
Pathetic sums her up. Glad you're feeling better. Look after yourself. 😊

Reactions: 2
No thrive uploads today? 😂😂😂
And no stories/ reels of her actually doing any of the elements in days. All the other wannabe influencers who signed up to do the work on this challenge were utterly had but then Beggy makes no secret of how tit she is, so more fool them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No she's been 'shopping' and sharing her aff links instead, begging bowl out for Xmas pennies

Reactions: 6
No extra video this week. She's bored of YouTube already. Was already giving it minimum effort and ended both of the latest vlogs abruptly. The last one she had the nerve to say "gotta go now."
Why hasn't she uploaded a Vlog this weekend?? She only lasted 2 weeks!

Reactions: 2
Well I don’t know about you but I’m totally shocked she started something and didn’t see it through to the end. That’s really not like her at all…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow, she's scraping the barrel for you tube content! That vlog was tit. It can't be sustainable for much longer, can it? The crap about the anxiety around people she doesn't know but will happily post videos of her mundane life to thousands of complete strangers? Eh? She's off her trolley, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looked bored in those stories this morning saying that the thrive content is on its way. Not surprised she's given up already.
---
Hibernating for winter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ha ha who is she kidding. This lazy witch doesn't do anything to get tired, Jesus wept!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That vlog thumbnail reminds me on that awful live stories with a sick Poppy few years back. Live Instagram stories whilst her poor child was very poorly, Madam in her nighty in bed in an attempt to woo Lee back to Banchory who was having too good a time running around posting on Instagram as if he was living life in the Deen... Days later it's announced he's taking a step back from social media, 'he's got his own projects'. 😂Hilarious if it weren't for the absolute shameless cruelty in posting that poorly child. Bampot Mother. 😡

Reactions: 12
Wow, she's scraping the barrel for you tube content! That vlog was tit. It can't be sustainable for much longer, can it? The crap about the anxiety around people she doesn't know but will happily post videos of her mundane life to thousands of complete strangers? Eh? She's off her trolley, I swear.
...erm I don't recall any sign of any anxiety at the Harry Styles concert Beggy! She's such a dick.

Reactions: 17
The vlogs are getting worse. Piss poor content, bad editing, flitting about from bit to bit. Film quality really poor. What an amateur.

Reactions: 9
She’s having anxiety because her return to YouTube has been a flop, and a stark reminder that she has absolutely nothing in her life worthy of vlogging.

Karma!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.