Mrs Meldrum #145 It was Rebecca in the utility room with the double chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story about anxiety hitting and just letting roll over her while she hibernates has really got my goat this evening.

I suffer dreadfully with anxiety, and wish I had the luxury of hibernating and just letting it roll over me. But no, I have a job, a child, a house, etc etc etc that means I get up every morning and fight down the panic to make the day happen. My job needs me there as there's no one else. My kid needs me, husband works away so there's no one else. So big girl pants on, and I just have to get on with it.

What rot. Sorry, but that's really irritated me this evening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Day 5 of Beggys THRIVE in the dive and I'll teach you how to skive challenge.

How we all getting along? Are those journal pages filled up now? 25 more days of this tit to go, I'll think she will bail around day 17. That said, she has to do duck all for it so she seems to have already reached zero effort or interest, any hole can share other people's work. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
For sure. I think it's so the girls don't hear what utter tripe comes out of their Mothers cake hole.
Maybe she's worried Sapphire will secretly record her and post it online or round her pals whatsapps groups :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s struggling with her mental health since coming back on YouTube. It was clear from when she was on YouTube before that she couldn’t cope with criticism. There was lots of negative comments on her instagram during the 75 soft never mind on YouTube. Hence her doing this load of thrive nonsense. But if she actually went and got a normal part time job she would have the routine that she says she craves and would also feel a sense of fulfilment that she’d actually worked for something! It’s just nuts to me all these influencers/YouTubers who do that instead of get a proper job or start a proper business 🤪

Reactions: 8
Day 5 of Beggys THRIVE in the dive and I'll teach you how to skive challenge.

How we all getting along? Are those journal pages filled up now? 25 more days of this tit to go, I'll think she will bail around day 17. That said, she has to do duck all for it so she seems to have already reached zero effort or interest, any hole can share other people's work. 😂
She's not done even one day of doing all the parts of the challenge herself.

Screenshot_20231117_230541_Chrome.jpg

"Kindly asked." To paraphrase another massive Beg Catherine Tyldesley "I hope stretching lady enjoys the exposure."

Reactions: 5
She's not done even one day of doing all the parts of the challenge herself.

View attachment 2578266

"Kindly asked." To paraphrase another massive Beg Catherine Tyldesley "I hope stretching lady enjoys the exposure."
“Kale themselves with kindness” I am dead. These people are just complete arseholes. They all deserve each other

• Haha
That awful breathy, schlappy mouthed voiceover yesterday gave me chills, and not the good ASMR chills 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Actually Beggy it’s not okay if you just want to stay at home EVERY DAY, you need to come out of your cave, see other people, challenge yourself etc.

Reactions: 5
Sick of hearing about her faux anxiety. I am peri-menopausal and right now I'm really struggling- alternating between rage and tears. Feel like I have lost who I am and am making an appt to see GP.
I work, have interests, friends and a loving family who I adore. I am currently "rage cleaning" my house to help my mind.
Rebecca needs to get a bleeping grip. She's not "overwhelmed" she needs to get a bleeping life. She has nothing to do and is bored but won't ever admit that so says she has "anxiety.
duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2578800
saw this and thought of lee
Too fn accurate 😂
---
Sick of hearing about her faux anxiety. I am peri-menopausal and right now I'm really struggling- alternating between rage and tears. Feel like I have lost who I am and am making an appt to see GP.
I work, have interests, friends and a loving family who I adore. I am currently "rage cleaning" my house to help my mind.
Rebecca needs to get a bleeping grip. She's not "overwhelmed" she needs to get a bleeping life. She has nothing to do and is bored but won't ever admit that so says she has "anxiety.
duck OFF.
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling and hope you can get support from a great GP. 😕 It's a horrible feeling and I totally get you. 🥰
Rebecca Meldrum has never faced any challenges in her life and it's pretty damn obvious she'd melt at anything real life or when life challenges hit her, which they will. Let's face it if the silly bint is stressed after a night out, she needs to give her head a wobble. That said, it won't be the first time she's had a major wobble after making an arse of herself drinking.
You take care, don't put pressure on yourself. It's a tricky time to manage. ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
'Cath watt interiors'..... She's set the table nicely... Strange for 5pm on a Saturday but it is nice when someone has made an effort for guests. Lee and Beggy's idea is a takeaway or sharing a cheap sausage between 50. But the fact that Beggy thinks that is interior design is bloody hilarious. 😂😂 She's such a bleeping muppet.

Oh dear, if the plan was to promote Caths business ld suggest maybe hold off on pics of the swingers dinner and posting it Beggy, you're a bloody liability. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.