Mrs Meldrum #145 It was Rebecca in the utility room with the double chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Title credits to @Alansbigplate

She's back!!!!! Rebecca came back to YouTube, as she's needs some more ice cream pennies as her mortgage rate is up for renewal and Rebecca simply cannot get a traditional job so has to sell herself and her family down the river instead.

Picked up mum of the month award this weekend for being nasty to her oldest child.

Day 15 of 30 days of outfits and Rebecca is dying to quit. A sheep has asked her what size her barbour jacket is.... the answer is far too small!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
New thread!

Title credits to @Alansbigplate

She's back!!!!! Rebecca came back to YouTube, as she's needs some more ice cream pennies as her mortgage rate is up for renewal and Rebecca simply cannot get a traditional job so has to sell herself and her family down the river instead.

Picked up mum of the month award this weekend for being nasty to her oldest child.

Day 15 of 30 days of outfits and Rebecca is dying to quit. A sheep has asked her what size her barbour jacket is.... the answer is far too small!
lol this is great!

Reactions: 5
She was wearing a Pelton top.
Wasent the bike in her boss babe office/ ironing/ dump room.
Lee looks tired.
Do we assume Chums filmed her at beach or was it a lie just wee Lee.
Was anyone else's sound glitchy.

I don't know why as should be nice
But never take to her family room kitchen has no wow factor for me.

Had to chuckle missed gym as had put clothes rack together I have one took all of 10mins.
Does this mean relentless outfits.
Also had throw in she's brand work.

Overall opinion quite dull.

Reactions: 4
So has she 'just hopped on' yet to say thanks for all the love on you tube or is she still an ungrateful mare taking everything for granted? 😂
Growth my arse.

Reactions: 7
That vlog was so boring 😴 heres my highlights

Can clearly see the weight she's put on
Poor editing, quality of some of it was very blurry
Rebecca was spitting as she spoke in the car with Lee 🤮
Conversation between them was so forced
Constant high pitched squeeking as she talked
Buying size 12-14 tops for herself in Primark which are for her teeny tiny self
So so busy as she's got lots of branded work to film 🤥🤥🤥
The kids faces as she left them behind stomping down the drive talking into her phone
Wearing her tabard as she was tidying the house giving all the weirdos a tour of her youngest daughters bedrooms, but she not showing them online anymore.... 🤣🤣

She's not going to last long with this at all, as relatable as a steaming dog tit on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was literally the most boring vlog ever!
I skipped past most of it. So dull! She can’t put that out every week and expect people to watch. Has the peloton gone? Didn’t appear in her office aka ironing room. Also, the sneak peek of the new bathroom, very Hyacinth Bucket with the Victoriana gold taps. She doesn’t live in an old house so why not go with something more modern? Such an awful miss match of styles.

Reactions: 4
There’s a lot of forced mentions of “pals” and “chums” - has someone said she doesn’t have any and now she’s desperate to prove she has!

She’s a very bloated size ten isn’t she!

How many dog walks can she show?!

Yes, all that mention of not showing the kids then..,showed the kids!

I don’t use YouTube and not going to be downloading even for any shits and giggles. But how long for a video? Surely with the likes of TikTok and instagram 3-5mins is long enough.

Reactions: 3
Baggy old jumper, jeans and a flasher coat is the inspo of the day. You can all get dressed now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was interesting that she filmed that vlog last week yet she wasn't wearing none of her outfits of the day which shows she did film a load in one day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
STILL no mention of her you tube return on her insta? She really is an ungrateful Madam.

There’s a lot of forced mentions of “pals” and “chums” - has someone said she doesn’t have any and now she’s desperate to prove she has!

She’s a very bloated size ten isn’t she!

How many dog walks can she show?!

Yes, all that mention of not showing the kids then..,showed the kids!
She also said "I'm not sharing the kids" and then two seconds later "I'm only sharing things that bring me joy" 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.