Mrs Meldrum #140 What colour should I fry my hair? Get a job we don’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That time they furloughed themselves .
Therapy = all those self help books she (listened to) read on the walks in the woods-that-are-no-‘pre
Furlough, how could I forget! After all that money paid for thr new kitchen.

She's such a billy bullshitter. If she thought social media was mean 3 years ago it's evern worse now. Influencers are has beens, she's had her time, messed it up. Rebecca Meldrum will never live the high life again

Reactions: 10
The woman that claims she had trolls yet never posted anything they sent to her. Yet so many here could do just that. 🙄

Reactions: 7
She just can’t help lying can she. She has never ‘deleted’ her account. She simply temporarily deactivated it, which shows she obviously had intentions of returning to social media.

Reactions: 6
If it was such a traumatic time for her then why is she posting on Insta multiple times a day now? She is obviously addicted to the artificial high and any decent therapist would tell her to pack it in.

Also this notion she has that she is now protecting her kid’s privacy by not showing their faces - total bollox when you regularly post pictures from behind, extracts from their school reports, what they’re reading, wearing etc.
Plus the fact that just by being seen with you in public will immediately identify her kids to any one of the 100k+ complete RANDOS that follow her on SM. She allows these complete strangers to view the inside (and outside) of her lhouse, familiarise themselves with her husband’s work schedule, + spoon feeds them info about her own daily activities e.g. jazzercise, dog walks in the wood etc. Total Madness!! Get your life and your family off the internet woman!!

Reactions: 22
Also this notion she has that she is now protecting her kid’s privacy by not showing their faces - total bollox when you regularly post pictures from behind, extracts from their school reports, what they’re reading, wearing etc.
Plus the fact that just by being seen with you in public will immediately identify her kids to any one of the 100k+ complete RANDOS that follow her on SM. She allows these complete strangers to view the inside (and outside) of her lhouse, familiarise themselves with her husband’s work schedule, + spoon feeds them info about her own daily activities e.g. jazzercise, dog walks in the wood etc. Total Madness!! Get your life and your family off the internet woman!!
I totally agree. She cannot claim she doesn’t post their faces for safety and privacy reasons when she posts full body photos of the girls as if an emoji over their face makes a difference. It literally takes less than one minute to find out EXACTLY where she lives. If we all have, who’s to say the wrong sort hasn’t already🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If it was such a traumatic time for her then why is she posting on Insta multiple times a day now? She is obviously addicted to the artificial high and any decent therapist would tell her to pack it in.

That picture she showed yesterday, she would have been as well posting all the little one’s face as you could see most of it anyway.

And anyone local to her would know who the eldest one is because of her Vans and what she has shown of her previously. But yeah Begs, privacy

Reactions: 4
She either doesn't give a tit about their privacy or is incredibly stupid. However my money is on both.

Furlough, how could I forget! After all that money paid for thr new kitchen.

She's such a billy bullshitter. If she thought social media was mean 3 years ago it's evern worse now. Influencers are has beens, she's had her time, messed it up. Rebecca Meldrum will never live the high life again
As much as I’d like to agree and say Influencers are has beens I‘m afraid I don’t think that’s true! The fuckers are everywhere. Getting gifted bigger and bigger gifts and even holidays. 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Reactions: 2
Shes dreaming if she genuinely believes she can stage a come back now as any kind of credible “influencer” - her ship sailed YEARS ago. And history will just repeat itself - does she think that if she works with brands again they wont be contacted and be told of her chequered past?! And she’s got NOTHING to fill a YouTube channel with - what content does she have?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes dreaming if she genuinely believes she can stage a come back now as any kind of credible “influencer” - her ship sailed YEARS ago. And history will just repeat itself - does she think that if she works with brands again they wont be contacted and be told of her chequered past?! And she’s got NOTHING to fill a YouTube channel with - what content does she have?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aw harsh, I’m sure she could show people:
HOW TO dress like a grandma
HOW TO avoid your kids
HOW TO keep booking holidays to escape your real life
HOW TO have 300 new hobbies per year
HOW TO take the bins out
HOW TO successfully ignore your kids when you’re forced to be in the same house as them

• Haha
Reactions: 13

New thread ladies.. hopefully Ive done this correctly

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.