Mrs Meldrum #140 What colour should I fry my hair? Get a job we don’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if now S will
Be in secondary school she will go in term time? Doubtful

Reactions: 3
Why does she now think she has the chest of a page 3 model? Shes got small/average sized breasts. Her weight gain over the last 18 months has undoubtedly caused her to have to go up a bra size or two but its not because she’s magically developed Kelly Brook’s boobs - its down to chest/back and under arm flab and gravity taking its toll on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on a minute. She's never cared before regards school calendars, why now?!

Anyone else think She's been pulled up on her poorly managed calendar?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if more chums will go this time. If I remember rightly a lot of them dropped out this year

Reactions: 4
Why does she now think she has the chest of a page 3 model? Shes got small/average sized breasts. Her weight gain over the last 18 months has undoubtedly caused her to have to go up a bra size or two but its not because she’s magically developed Kelly Brook’s boobs - its down to chest/back and under arm flab and gravity taking its toll on her.
Her feet will have got bigger too no doubt and that's the real reason the jewel encrusted rings are often off. 😂

Reactions: 2
Hang on a minute. She's never cared before regards school calendars, why now?!

Anyone else think She's been pulled up on her poorly managed calendar?
I reckon it’s because S will be in high school? She knows high school is different?! Or maybe she’s just a twit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did she not say ‘team holiday dates’ rather than term? She doesn’t give two shiny shots about term dates but would rather freeze her arse off in turkey in April so she can boast about her 5* holiday

Reactions: 14
Did she not say ‘team holiday dates’ rather than term? She doesn’t give two shiny shots about term dates but would rather freeze her arse off in turkey in April so she can boast about her 5* holiday
Yes. Her post had nothing at all to do with the school term….! It was TEAM. As in, the group of “chums” that they allegedly go on holiday with

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This stupid cow wouldn’t know actual 5star if it smacked her in the face! She’s so thick she doesn’t understand that TUI 5* rating isn’t the same as actual proper 5* 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the holiday talk…..is she re-branding into some sort of travel agent?????
I doubt it she can’t even post her vinted parcels on time.

That’s an actual job 2 of my friends do it she doesn’t have the commitment to follow it through. She’d end up in massive tit if she took peoples money etc for holidays and didn’t book them properly or follow through

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember someone came on not long ago and said Lee was booked onto some travel MLM event or something? I’ll see if I can find the post:

IMG_7693.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.