• 100%

Votes: 147 49.7%
  • Still being used as a clothes horse

Votes: 101 34.1%
  • Will appear on FB Marketplace soon

Votes: 48 16.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread.. Think I’ve done this correctly 🙈

Thanks to @LennyBriscoe for the thread title

Recap: We patiently await Lee’s return from offshore and the commencement of look how lived up we are as he is forced around Aldi having come off 2 weeks of night shift

She posted her goodbye to social media post from 3yrs ago but has conveniently cropped out the best part “Mrs Meldrum will haunt me forever”

Planning yet another holiday.. Still at thinks Jazzercise is the BEST ever, coeliac diagnoses is long forgotten.

Has the Peloton been sold..?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just popping this in. Nothing has changed since I posted her workouts in the last thread. Now, she may have sold the bike and kept the app to do other workouts, but yes I think we can safely say she’s either returned it to Peloton, had it repossessed or it’s acting as an alternative to the pulley.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
But i thought she didnt wanna show her kids? Without them she is a vanilla old lady!

Reactions: 4
I never realised how fast life actually goes until I noticed how quickly ‘choppers eve’ seems to come around! it’s madness

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lee has a pretty easy gig. Part time maybe? Most the boys I know are away for 2-4 weeks at a time!

Reactions: 5
Lee has a pretty easy gig. Part time maybe? Most the boys I know are away for 2-4 weeks at a time!
He does seem to have a very cushty rota, I’m sure he’s 2 weeks on 3 weeks off (don’t 100% quote me on that) but feels like he’s never away and he’s always home😂

Reactions: 8
He’s not part time he’s just very lucky. Personally I’d kill for my OH to have that rotation.

I’m still dubious how he got it though having been out of oil and gas for a few years when he was a stay at home dad though. He was either working very hard behind the scenes or knew someone or both.

Reactions: 9
OMG here she goes AGAIN about her frickin' hair!! SHUT THE F*CK UP! No-one cares about your bloody straw mop you twit!!
You will never get your hair looking like that picture unless you a) stop bleaching it and b) go to a decent salon where they are actually knowledgable!! Which means you will have to pay!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG here she goes AGAIN about her frickin' hair!! SHUT THE F*CK UP! No-one cares about your bloody straw mop you twit!!
You will never get your hair looking like that picture unless you a) stop bleaching it and b) go to a decent salon where they are actually knowledgable!! Which means you will have to pay!!!
Why is she asking the sheep and not the hair dresser?!

Reactions: 10
Have they not heard of balayage in bunchory?
Apparently not 😂 she’s been asking for something like this for months and just keeps getting the same 4 foils on the top

Her hairdresser is either a tattler or just tit at her job

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get this either. Show the pic to any trained colourist and they’ll easily be able to do that. I’ve gone from dark brown to super blonde and back to dark brown with relative ease. Prob cos I go to a reputable hair dresses and pay £250 a pop. She needs to ask for balayage and maybe a few highlights, unsure what is so confusing tbh here 🤣

Reactions: 8
WHY does she always look so bloody smug, the stuck up witch.

Rebecca, what have you got to look smug about? You are a lazy assed witch who avoids your children unless it financially benefits you, you refuse to get a job but are quite happy for your husband to slave away while you waste ££££ on your latest fad, you like to show off about your supposed wealth but really its ALL other people's money isn't? Lee's money, Daddy's money, Grandad's money, your blinkered followers who you regularly scam.
Believe you have NOTHING to be smug about. And if you are seriously thinking of trying to make a comeback on YouTube etc please go ahead- that should wipe the smug look off your face when you fail like you, will because your life is so deathly dull, frankly I'd rather stare at a blank wall for hours!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.