Mrs Meldrum #140 What colour should I fry my hair? Get a job we don’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popcorn at the ready! At what point has she had therapy? She also hasn't made a heartfelt apology for being a lying racist so what's changed?

Reactions: 14
That sure is a creative spin, she’s missed the part where she ran away to avoid accountability for her own actions.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's taken ex you tuber off her bio, looks like she's going to attempt a YouTube comeback!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I see she cropped out the bit out about Mrs Meldrum haunting her forever and owing the people she knew in real life an explanation- but not the sheep she’s spent years fleecing!
46C055E4-2F1D-498F-9DF0-B8432BE3BDFF.jpeg

Reactions: 15
HOWLING at her post about 3 years ago. Shut the front door. Ffs begs. So content and magical life is for you? Dream the f on

Reactions: 6
This is also old news, I’ve deffo read this or similar before, why is she harping on about it now?

Reactions: 4
All the people saying she’s brave 👀 and that trolls are sad little people seem to have forgotten the stuff she did

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can’t they understand that she never did delete her account - She wouldn’t be on that page if she did

Reactions: 16
Kids are in bed and she's replying to the (poor engagement) insta comments and on tattle. She can't help herself can she? Maybe best book some more therapy on her addiction to being a narcissistic attention seeking hole that loves to keep her own thread going. 🤐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.