Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oops sorry guys- it was me who mentioned reporting them originally.
I actually meant in regards to he kiddos “working”, not social services.
And that when my daughter did a bit of modeling she could only “be working” for something like 90 minutes a day: so it was just a comparison.

Sorry! ?

Reactions: 13
oops sorry guys- it was me who mentioned reporting them originally.
I actually meant in regards to he kiddos “working”, not social services.
And that when my daughter did a bit of modeling she could only “be working” for something like 90 minutes a day: so it was just a comparison.

Sorry! ?
No worries! Everything’s moved on. ? We’re all thirsting over Lee now.

Reactions: 8
Blimey how many new members to this thread in the last few days? ?
Perhaps we should all pull a Rebecca and ask all those who are currently reading these threads, perhaps for quite a while and ask you all to set up a username here and even you don't want to post on a regular basis, just give us a thumbs up to let us know you're a reformed former sheep who has seen the light:LOL:(y) All welcome!

Edit: That wasn't a plug to give this post a like lol
Post a "comment" with a (y) to all the newbies!

Last edited:
Reactions: 77
I'm very surprised she's not using the actual Mooncup as you can very easily get an affiliate link ?

Reactions: 4
I think Lee has been more subdued since he got "the chop" ? y'know, like how it calms an over excited puppy?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oohthat latest stories made me cringe between her stumbling over her words to him having the joke pre prepared ?he looked embarrassed she sounded embarrassed

Reactions: 8
Urgh. No. Lee can crawl back to his little cage now he’s been wheeled out to perform for the camera.
He’s very bit as awful as she is.
The only difference is that he was marginally more watchable. He’s just as snaky and as much of a twit as she is. Remember Lee was the absolute worst offender for not declaring ads or gifted items. Also remember he’s the weird bastard going around private messaging women from this forum to try to intimidate them. He’s a grade A hole.
His appearance tonight was nothing more than the pair of them thinking they are sooooooo funny and responding to this thread.

Lee looks absolutely wrecked. Looks like he’s not slept. I guess kipping on that #gifted sofa hasn’t been fun.

Reactions: 24
I thought he just looked bloody knackered. Considering she’s been doing all the school runs and wants to be the ‘school parent’ he probably shouldn’t be that tired!

Being a wife and mum is what she’s based her channel on but if he’s doing the childcare, the housework and the cooking there’s not a lot left for her. She’s not beauty vlogger, she’s not crafty what the heck is left??
I think he's been doing something else, her 'we've had comments ' 'what you been up to'... Her getting excited as they are playing along with here. ?

Reactions: 5
Yeah the fact that his appearance wasn't spontaneous and they'd even decided what was going to be said in such detail that he had the opportunity to Google a joke was super cringeworthy

Reactions: 15
He’s obviously got a new job.
bleeping hell Meldrum’s, it’s not earth shattering news. Stop being so sodding childish. ?

Reactions: 9
Yeah the fact that his appearance wasn't spontaneous and they'd even decided what was going to be said in such detail that he had the opportunity to Google a joke was super cringeworthy
I don’t think I can bring myself to watch it. Even reading about it is making me cringe ?

Reactions: 3
Tbf I don’t think any of us are thirsting over him in THAT way. We just want his cheesy face on our screens instead of her sour boat.

Reactions: 10
Anyone getting wet over the return of Lee needs a kipper slapped in their face.

Remember when he helped wind up that unhinged "duck off you witches" colouring book woman.

Reactions: 21
I think he has a new job.
I don’t know why they don’t just say that though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.